New Members.

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by JC, Aug 4, 2009.

1. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Welcome to the forum Learnin...

I am really glad you decided to join, I feel you will be an asset to our group here.

Moab

2. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

Welcome new members...

Hi. Welcome to all the newcomers. I can remember when I first joined the old Boulder News Forum, which was the first JBR Forum, it took several weeks before anyone acknowledged my presence. So, I wrote something funny and I finally got noticed. It's a bit slow now, but it's good to know that so many bright new sleuths have joined us in our quest for justice.
    I now have my own little place on FFJ; "Greenleaf’s Corner" I invite you all to check it out:

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=&f=215

Last edited: Sep 7, 2009
  3. Elle

Elle Member

This I can understand, Learnin, the first book I read was the Ramsey's "Death of Innocence" in 2001 and didn't think they were responsible. I couldn't shake it off and joined "CrimeNews2000.com" and within four months, through the wonderful posters there, they pointed out the research and books to read. Some of which you read yourself, and without a doubt the Ramseys were involved.

Through my research, I visited ForumsForJustice and came here in 2003, but many of the posters who had my admiration have gone. No need to name them, there are quite a few, but if you backtrack through this site you will find them. The fact you have published articles tells me a lot. Congratulations! As for religion, I can't go there, like politics. :) A fresh mind is always welcomed!

4. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Expanding again, are we?! Welcome to All that Dare to Enter....LOL - it's going to be whatever kind of Ride that YOU make it to Bee!

Prior IDI's.....I could say that I was for at least a week. When I heard the first report on the News, I did not think about any family involvement. Right after JonBenet's funeral in Georgia, John and Patsy completely changed that when they sat down for the CNN Interview. She was good, but not Great at acting and the alarms have not stopped since then. Especially when the following reports in the news were about the Ramseys not taking the time to speak further with the Boulder Police Department. Signed, Sealed and Hand Delivered me right on over to the Rightous RDI's all by themselves! Not by the media, not by Steve Thomas, not by jameson/Smit...NoooooBody at all - only the actions and words that I've witnessed for myself from the Ramseys.

Patsy Did It!!!

5. rashomon

rashomon Member

WELCOME LEARNIN to FFJ!! Wonderful to see you have made it over here! :wave:

6. Voyager

Voyager Active Member

Welcome To FFJ Learnin :wave:

We surely need some fresh enthusiasm during this slow period in the Ramsey case Learnin, so welcome to FFJ.
    The Boulder authorities have fairly recently stated that the investigation is ongoing and that with new investigators and new technology focused on the case there may in time be more "new evidence" coming....Now who knows when that will be....Still there are a number of long time posters here reviewing and rehashing evidence, and keeping an eye on John Ramsey.

There are also a number of long time FFJ members, who while they no longer actively post, are still readers here, who are still interested in the case developements and support justice for Jon Benet.

You may be surprised to see these posters come out of the woodwork at times when there are breaks in the case or news of one of the "case characters" hits the press.

We have so many talented reasearchers and writers on FFJ who make themselves available when their particular area of expertise becomes needed in the Ramsey case. Our archives are full of the work of these amazingly caring and talented folks....

I know that you will enjoy the benefit of accessing these informative research and discussion threads from our past. One can only hope that some of the current Ramsey investigative team will come to review this valuable reference material as well.

A few of my favorite subjects on case evidence include: the ransom note along with Chero's research on handwriting, the ligature and knots evidence along with research presented by Easywriter, the dna information given to us by Watching You after consulting with her contact who is an expert in the field and the research and observations by a good number of our FFJ members who have expertise in the medical field who have helped explain and theorize on much of the autopsy material that is now public record.

These are just a few subject recommendations to get you started here but there are so many threads from the past where the whole lot of us nonexperts pick all the research to pieces, add ideas and have come up with interesting questions and at least a few answers.

Anyway a sincere welcome to Learnin and our other new members....I hope that you will feel free to post your ideas and questions. Your fresh set of eyes may very well open eyes here to new avenues of research.

Voyager

7. Learnin

Learnin Member

Well, I kind of backed off my religious views a great deal. My religious persuasion, in fact, kept me from knowing much about current events...most of my time spent in church, etc.

8. Learnin

Learnin Member

Thank you, Voyager. I, certainly, do want to read more about the DNA and the knots which were used in the ligature. I'm glad to be here.

9. Learnin

Learnin Member

Thank you, Rashomon. Believe me, I was certainly glad to have you and koldkase clearing things up over at Topix. You were able to supply facts which kept my head clear....

10. Elle

Elle Member

Me too, Learnin! Not everyone here can handle this without getting up in arms. Trust me! Any interesting articles you have written relating to this, I would be happy to read. You can always send url by pm. TIA

11. rashomon

rashomon Member

Shill & Co are trying to throw sand into the eyes of those who want to know the case facts, for they KNOW that those facts expose their pro-Ramsey stance as based on fallacy.
    Usually, when one asks them to provide a reliable source to back up their claims, they fold like a wet kleenex.
    And if they do quote excerpts from sources, the crucial parts are often "conveniently" left out and the meaning gets distorted.
    Which is why I've made it a habit to always check out their sources and read the complete thing, and then posted the parts they left out. Of course, AK and Shill have gone ballistic over this quite a few times in past debates. :D
    Those three mentioned by Voyager (Cherokeee, EasyWriter, and WatchingYou) are indeed awesome JBR case researchers, Learnin.
    EasyWriter btw is the poster name of Delmar England on whose analysis of "Suspect Behavior" you commented at Topix.

EsayWriter/DE has also written an excellent analysis of the RN:

http://www.acandyrose.com/delmarengland.htm

12. fr brown

fr brown Member

A picture is worth a thousand words so I'm hoping it shows up.

13. Elle

Elle Member

I second those three wonderful women mentioned by Voyager, rashomon and I would also like to send some kudos to you too. Thank you for all the terrific posts you've posted here. There are many other wonderful posters here. We all know them don't we!? More kudos to Tricia and the mods for all the work they do on this site.

It's nice to see new poster arriving.

14. Elle

Elle Member

Welcome to FFJ fr brown. Hope you enjoy being here. Look forward to reading your posts.

P.S. What is your little avatar figure?

15. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Just a Welcome

to Fr. Brown. If you've taken your "hat" from the great Father Brown mysteries then you are a wonderful person. I loved reading those mysteries years ago and have tried to look them back up just to reread them. They were delightful stories. So welcome.

16. fr brown

fr brown Member

I guess I've looked at it so often over the years that I assumed everyone would know....It's what Photoshop thinks the cheek mark looks like.

Thank you for your warm welcome.

17. fr brown

fr brown Member

Yep, I've always been a big fan.

Thanks for your kind words.

18. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Welcome to FFJ, Fr Brown! It's good to have you here.

19. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Glad to see you made it to the Guttah, Fr brown. Did we happen to mention you are now and forever marked as one of us? :fight: Ooops.

About that photo...the dark mark on JB's right cheek, near her ear? Is that like magnified about a thousand times? Cause I was thinking it was something really gross and icky and and and...maybe even embarrassing...? :blush:

20. fr brown

fr brown Member

It is enlarged, but gross and embarrassing? This from someone whose avatar makes me say "eek!" (I think it's the red legs.)

To me it looks like a cufflink or something. And you can see the boat shape that Spitz talks about, right?

Last edited: Sep 20, 2009
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice