New Members.

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by JC, Aug 4, 2009.

1. Elle

Elle Member

This is the first time I've seen it fr. I don't think it has ever been posted here before. It's good you already know a few of the posters here. This will make you feel more at home. :)

2. fr brown

fr brown Member

I've never posted it anywhere before. I did it years ago, though, after I read that Spitz saw a boat shape in the cheek mark. I happened to be taking a Photoshop class at the time so I thought I'd see what it could tell me about the mark.

I only used Photoshop functions like sharpening, lighting adjustments and filters. No drawing or painting elements.

I sent it along to BPD at that time.

3. Elle

Elle Member

When you explained what it was, fr I do remember seeing this mark on her cheek on some of the photos which were posted here. At first glance it appeared almost like a water colour abstract. I can see the boat shape mentioned. Being an amateur artist I had to find out exactly what it was. Good for you sending it to the BPD.

4. Karen

Karen Member

Welcome fr brown! :)I'm not here that much anymore but I don't recall seeing your name before so I assume you are new to this forum. Thank you for posting that picture. Anybody have any guesses on what it might be or what may have caused it? I think it looks like a belly button with problems but we all know it's not so, just sayin'. It certainly isn't a burn, I will offer that much IMO.

5. fr brown

fr brown Member

Hi! I've looked at an awful lot of earrings, cuff links, snaps, buttons and rings on the net. No joy.

6. Elle

Elle Member

I feel the staging was so overdone which points to an inside job, Karen.
    The garrote which according to Delmar England's analysis
    http://www.acandyrose.com/05262001delmaranalysis2.htm was a fake. JonBenét's body being hidden in a windowless room in the basement and locked by a piece of wood which crosses over the top of the door - no stranger would know where this room was(?). Plus as we have all read over and over; who would take the time to sit down and write the War and Peace ransom note? However with the Ramsey team of lawyers on board, the Ramseys were set free. AMAZING! Yes, I think the Ramseys were up all night. jmo

7. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Fr. Brown,

Your little avitar looks like a ruptured ear drum to me. Having checked many 100's of sore ears over the years this is what a ruptured drum looks like that has been left untreated. Hope that isn't too graphic!

8. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Hey, I'm just the messenger! Compliments of the brilliant work of Jayelles, who revealed what Team Ramsey don't want us to know: The Bloomies were put on the child that night, and she didn't put them on herself.

As for your photoshop image: I can see Patsy Ramsey! To the left! Clear as can be! She's trying to hide! :eek:

9. fr brown

fr brown Member

Actually, I think John Mark Karr had cuff links that looked like that ;)

I agree that JonBenet would not have worn those underpants to the Whites. They would've bunched up and not in a good way, down one leg while leaving her privates to be chafed by the crotch seam of her pants. I think CSIEngland said that the oversized Bloomies might've been put on over Pull-ups. A package of Pull-ups was hanging out of the closet....

I've never been able to fit the Bloomies and the hanging-out Pull-ups into a scenario that made sense. Do you have an idea?

10. fr brown

fr brown Member

Ruptured from Patsy screaming? I bet both Burke and John had their pillows over their heads that night.

11. fr brown

fr brown Member

Speaking of earrings, did JonBenet have pierced ears? I don't see a piercing in her ear, but it looks like she's wearing pierced earrings in some photos. If so, she probably wore earrings to the Whites' and they were removed at some point.

12. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

No one would put panties over pull-ups, I don't think. They are like underpants anyway. If she was wearing a dress or skirt, maybe- to hide the pull-up. But under slacks, I doubt it. Plus, pull-ups are thin. Her usual correct size would fit over them. Modern disposable diapers and pull-ups are much thinner than they were years ago, when my daughter was little. They have these new gel-type fillers that absorb wetness without bulk. My little grandson wears them now, and you can't tell under clothes. They are almost as thin as cotton undies.

13. fr brown

fr brown Member

The Pull-ups I remember got huge when they were wet and that was around 2001. We stopped using them because they kept so much body heat in; my daughter was always getting rashes. Plus they weren't good for the environment so we just used disposable cotton which probably wasn't very good either.

But you're right. You probably wouldn't put underpants over them, in bed especially.

14. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Like something that has chronically errosion?

Welcome, Fr brown!!! My eyes would love to see your avatar blown up a little bigger, but so far - BAM! Way to make an Entrance! PLEASE resend this to Boulder now that there is allegedly a new investigtion under way - although I haven't heard a word about it since the announcement was made...:scream:

15. Learnin

Learnin Member

Thanks. I'll be doing a lot of reading for sure.

16. Learnin

Learnin Member

Welcome indeed! And I agree. The Fr. Brown mysteries, written by Chesterton, were enjoyable reading. Have you seen any of the PBS videos?

17. Learnin

Learnin Member

That's a very nice enhancement of the mark, fr. brown. It looks to me that there are raised areas in the skin. Is this your take or is it due to the enhancement? Thanks for posting this pic.

18. Learnin

Learnin Member

I agree. It's definitely not a stun gun mark.

19. Learnin

Learnin Member

Funny. I was driving through Boulder on my way home a couple of days ago and my wife and I were discussing the case and I mentioned the oversized bloomies. She wondered if they were put on over a pull up. I posted this thought over at Topix and CSI informed me that she had posted this thought before. I wonder if that might not be correct.

20. Learnin

Learnin Member

Thanks for the thoughts. How bulky would pullups have been back in 1996? I was in between my children and grandchildren at that point.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice