It's an inside job so adios amigo

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Learnin, Sep 8, 2009.

1. fr brown

fr brown Member

When the interviewer asks Patsy if the police theory is that she killed JonBenet and then went to bed, she says yes and then throws up her hands and says "I guess!" She knows very very well that the police theory is that she never went to bed that night.

2. madeleine_ws

madeleine_ws Member

They're doing what they always do....MOCKING the police theories....like they did with ST "whhhhhhhhat,would you kill your dog if he pees on the carpet???"They are TWISTING everything every time and they're doing it in a superior arrogant way I can't stand.LE theories weren't stupid,there's just not enough evidence.....but to make it sound like LE is childish&stupid is not making the R's look better,on the contrary,it makes them look what they are.........we all know what it is............

3. rashomon

rashomon Member

I couldn't acoustically understand what precisely Patsy said at the end of the first part (after 17 minutes, right after John said about JonBenet that "the blow to her head would have brought down a three hundred pound man. Patsy loved JonBenet just as much I did. It... that's insane It just doesn't .. " (end quote )
    After which Patsy says something about "this man" (?) "2.30 in the morning" (?) but her voice becomes stifled in a whisper.
    What did she say in that last sentence?

4. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

We live in a violent world. Some people DO kill their dog if it pees on the carpet. Some people kill their KID if it pees on the carpet. Pathetic and disturbing, but it does happen.

5. madeleine_ws

madeleine_ws Member

I think she says something like "you would hear this man at 2.30 in the morning, get up, there's no question, you're not there in those hours"

didn't get that part either

They freak me out in this interview,they make no sense and I feel intoxicated by their religious mambo jambo.:banghead:

6. madeleine_ws

madeleine_ws Member

I bet JR knows it very well but IMO he was just trying to mock ST and minimize his theories/ideas by twisting it like he always does.

7. Elle

Elle Member

What a load of codswallop!

Patsy Ramsey: God is using this.

John Ramsey: God is going to make this work for good.

No doubt these answers would be exactly the same if they had been asked the following:

Why do you think there is a war in Iraq?

Why do we have millions of starving kids in Africa?

Why did we have the economy crunch?

Did anyone notice John Ramsey never looks at his wife for reassurance, but Patsy Ramsey looks at him for some?

8. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

And I bet God slapped Patsy upside the head when she got there.

9. Voyager

Voyager Active Member

Love your expression Elle...

Your reference to John and Patsy's assertions that God would be using JonBenet's death for good..."Load of Codswallop!" :)

Voyager

10. Elle

Elle Member

:rolling:I'm having a laugh at the image this creates in my head, DeeDee.

11. Elle

Elle Member

Haven't used this expression in years, Voyager. :) Suits the situation! :)

12. rashomon

rashomon Member

which imo could indicate that the Ramseys were doing somethg at 2:30 in the morning: staging the scene.
    For why would Patsy use that precise time 2:30? Wasn't she allegedly fast asleep?
    Imo it was a slip-up on her part, letting the truth shine through her web of lies.

13. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Okay, I saw this program when it aired, and I have watched it several times, but it's been a long time since I saw it so I'm watching it to see how time and knowledge affect my viewing.

First, I'm only 11 minutes in, and John Ramsey has told so many lies, I'd laugh if a child hadn't been brutally murdered in his basement.

And I must mention, 11 minutes in and I've heard John and Patsy barely mention the killer, except to give a dispassionate "description" of him. They might as well be describing someone who stole Patsy's purse. But oh, lord, they can't stop talking about how put upon THEY are, how terrible LE is, how bad the media is...blahblahblah.

So far, I'm seeing nothing but the same old lies and attempts to sway public opinion, but trying to find the man who they claim killed JonBenet? Fuhgedaboudit.

14. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Madeline has it for the most part. Patsy, with her dramatic delivery of whispers, says, "If you would hear this man, at 2:30, 3:00 in the morning, get up...there's no question...you're not there in those hours, I am." Sorry, Patsy is lying through her teeth. So is John. They know what happened, IMO.

Now I'm going to watch the second part. The teaser shows the interviewer asking Patsy about God healing her so she could murder JonBenet. Patsy has one strange look on her face.

15. Elle

Elle Member

What troubles me and many other posters, rashomon, is the slip-up by Patsy Ramsey saying to Pamela Griffin (JonBenet's seamstress ) ... " We never meant for that/this to happen." A statement often made to the police by the actual criminal/s.

http://extras.denverpost.com/news/jon0216.htm

Bolding mine

16. fr brown

fr brown Member

Taking John down with her? Just covering that base?

17. madeleine_ws

madeleine_ws Member

All the religious drama makes me think that maybe they were trying to convince THEMSELVES that they didn't do something THAT wrong and God WILL eventually forgive them.Maybe this is what the "we have to go on with our lives " bs is all about....."we will eventually face God and he will judge us for what happened,not LE."It's about their arrogance again.LE isn't good enough to punish us for what we did,only God is.But maybe they don't even believe in God but just use all this as an excuse to feel better.

18. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Exactly what I think madeleine!

19. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

I can totally see Patsy as feeling she could "handle" Jesus, but not public disgrace.

20. Learnin

Learnin Member

I watched it until the interviewer asked the question: "Did you cooperate with them (LE)?"

John interrupts and says: "We tried desperately." I couldn't watch anymore. If he can sit there and say that, you can't believe a word he says.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice