It's an inside job so adios amigo

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Learnin, Sep 8, 2009.

1. Learnin

Learnin Member

On LKL, when the Ramseys were squaring off with Steve Thomas, John reveals why the Ramseys do not worry about facing God. Steve Thomas says, and I'm paraphrasing: "Without confession, there will be no forgiveness from God."

Immediately, John says, and I'm paraphrasing: "That's not true! The Bible does not say that! You don't have to do anything for forgiveness." or something very similar.

This is very revealing. Why would John immediately contradict Steve Thomas on this point if he had not been mulling this very thing over and over in his head especially with his wife? I believe John's religious belief is a farce but Patsy's was more serious.

Any innocent parent, in that situation, would have agreed with Steve. But John takes exception. I believe John took exception, not because he gave a hoot about God or religion, but, because he feared it would elicit an emotional crisis with Patsy. I believe they had discussed this forgiveness thing and convinced themselves that Jesus will forgive them without their having to go public with remorse and confession.

I noticed, in this particular interview, that John didn't even know about the story of Ananias and his wife being struck dead for lying about withholding some offering. This is described in the first pages of Acts. But he knows about forgiveness.....

2. madeleine_ws

madeleine_ws Member

You know,I really gave them the benefit of the doubt re the cooperating with LE issue....but that was before revisiting DOI and ST's book...It wasn't only them not cooperating with LE or their lawyers making everything possible to hinder the investigation but what the likes of Hofstrom did or better said DIDN'T do.
    First I thought,okay,maybe LE is overreacting by keep saying the R's just didn't want to cooperate or maybe their lawyers thought it's best.But excuse me,not wanting to test some samples,actually making everything possible so that some samples are NOT tested in the investigation of your daughter's murder.WTF???WHY??????????????

Nope,I have no idea what happened there that night,I can only guess,but no matter who it was and why,both know EXACTLY what happened.It doesn't even matter if it was an accident or premeditated or even if they are covering for Burke.They disrespected JonBenet by everything they did and said.They made everything they could so that we'll NEVER find out the truth.

Why did NO ONE ever ask John during an LE interview why he didn't take the RN & threats for serious,not for ONE second?WHY???????Why didn't they seize JB's sheets???Was the DA afraid of what they'll find on them?Why?

:banghead:Everything is so ridiculous and frustrating in this case it makes me wanna scream!

3. madeleine_ws

madeleine_ws Member

Very interesting points Learnin.

Sometimes I wonder.............maybe JR went nuts after Beth's death.You can't know how such a tragedy changes someone,in good OR BAD.They keep trying to convince us that he become more religious after that and that's why he behaves like he does,forgiveness and stuff.I AIN'T buying it!!!

All the hiding behind this religious lines shows me again what a pathetic COWARD JR is.

4. Learnin

Learnin Member

I'm not buying it either. It seems that Beth's death really did knock him for a loop and I'm sure that it might have led to some reading on the after life. I think most religious practice is fueled by trying to cope with the finality of death and I'm sure John tried to find some solace in the fact that, in Christianity, there is hope in the resurrection.

But it seems the extent of his religious study centers on forgiveness. Several years after JBR's death, in this interview, John doesn't know about one of the most stunning stories in the New Testament in one of the most important books of the NT. But, in the LKL show with Steve Thomas which I believe took place before the interview link given on this thread, John doesn't waste a second jumping in to proclaim that the Bible says you don't have to do anything in order to be forgiven.

5. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

I though JB's sheets were taken into evidence. The crime scene photos show her bed both before and stripped to the mattress. Creatine (died urine) was found on the sheets, so they had to have been tested.

6. madeleine_ws

madeleine_ws Member

((shrug))

ST/pg.166

"John Meyer,the Boulder County coroner,had barely begun his autopsy findings before Lee questioned the urine stains found on the crotch of the long-john pants and the panties beneath them.Were there corresponding stains on the bed sheets?We didn't know,although when the crime became a murder instead of a kidnapping,those sheets should have been promptly collected for testing."

7. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Good points, learnin. "I concur..." to quote Patsy. haha Read on. The Ramseys were so hostile to Steve and LE in their LKL interview, it was truly revealing. They never showed a fraction of that hostility towards the person they want us to believe molested and murdered their own child in their own home. John Ramsey was so angry in this interview, he could barely keep himself from attacking Thomas, IMO. It was so shocking by the end, I knew JR was so angry because Thomas had the killer in his sites--the Ramseys!

And of course, as it did every time Patsy opened her mouth to speak, out came the ransom note. From the LKL Ramsey/Thomas face off (see above):

Who the heck says "POLICE AUTHORITIES"? Oh, yeah, that would be PATSY...AND THE RANSOM NOTE WRITER, WHO WROTE "BANK AUTHORITIES"!

[​IMG]

8. madeleine_ws

madeleine_ws Member

This is what I was talking about.........

How freaking convenient! :banghead:

There is someone..........out there.........someone knows....nobody knows....hang on,the killer and the one who he confided in know.....God knows....I don't know........we don't know.........nobody knows except God.....hey wait,the intruder knows too............God knows that we don't know and that ST doesn't know and he knows the intruder knows and we don't know but God knows and we don't know that we don't know but we DO know that only God knows.......................and we don't recall and we don't remember cause we don't know and we don't know anyone so evil but we know that we have to forgive evil but we don't know who can be so evil that's one thing we know even if we don't know............

Ok I need to breathe now

9. madeleine_ws

madeleine_ws Member

Excuse me,wth is wrong with this MOTHER?
    God knows who killed JonBenet Ramsey?What mother talks like this?Who on earth says "that child" when talking about their murdered little daughter?

Oh wait,the RN writer didn't mention JB's name either............sounds familiar??

I never heard them talking about that kid like normal parents do.....they never used cute nicknames....nothing.It's like they were talking about a product or something!

10. koldkase

Ah, yes, be careful. It's rather confining in the head of Patsy Ramsey. Not a lot of fresh air, just a web-filled closet full of skeletons and recycled lies.

11. koldkase

The last time John Ramsey was asked about JonBenet, by Larry King after Patsy had died and the 10th anniversary of the murder was coming up, John couldn't even muster a good word for her. Burke was offstage, as well, watching....

12. fr brown

fr brown Member

Maybe Patsy's suggesting it was justifiable homicide.

I noticed that both LHP and John imply that Patsy's battles with JonBenet over clothes were prolonged. They both use the word "finally" when discussing the resolution of different clothing battles.

13. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

http://www.acandyrose.com/house2.jpg

This is the crime scene photo taken after the sheets were removed. Don't know why ST said what he did, but this photo shows her bed as clearly being stripped. I can't imagine them stripping the sheets and then not taking them in for testing.

The search warrants list top sheet and bottom sheet from JB's bed as being removed from the house and taken into evidence.

14. madeleine_ws

madeleine_ws Member

Thanks Dee.
    it would be INSANE if they didn't test those sheets(especially for sperm IMO).I guess Lee wanted to know whether it has been established if she wet the bed THAT particular night,the night the murder happened.That's what I understand when he mentions corresponding stains.

15. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

By the time LE got there, the sheets were dry. Tests showed creatine (from dried urine) but it can't be determined exactly when the sheets had been wet. There would be no difference in the dry sheets whether she wet them after returning home from the White's or whether it happened on a previous night. If JB never went to bed that night, then the sheets were stained Christmas Eve. What we DO know it that housekeeper LHP said the sheets that were on JB's bed in the crime photos were not the sheets she put on the bed when she was there last on the 23rd (the day of the R party).

16. Elle

Elle Member

DeeDee,

When Linda Hoffman Pugh arrived for work most mornings, Patsy Ramsey had already washed the sheets and they were in the dryer.

http://thewebsafe.tripod.com/02181999lindapughstorypmpt.htm

17. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

Yes, I had read that a while ago. And I am sure there were sheets still in the dryer the day of the murder. She had more than one set of sheets. BUT she had only one blanket. The white one she was found in. LHP said that one was always laundered in the basement because it didn't fit in the smaller washer/dryer outside JB's room. So if an intruder needed her blanket, they'd have looked there. No intruder could know that the blanket was in the basement laundry. JB's bed clearly had no blanket on it in the crime photos. LE mentioned just that fact to Patsy in an interview.
    The way I see it- Patsy had to change the bed herself because LHP wasn't due back until after Christmas. But because she was notoriously lax in these things, and also to be fair, it was over Christmas Eve and Day and she was getting ready for two trips- Patsy never bothered to go to the basement to get the blanket, instead making up the bed without it. It was just for a night or two, and JB was likely going to wet the bed again anyway so may as well leave it for LHP to deal with after they left.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice