BUSTED! Exposure of CSI England's hoax of "new info from Steve Thomas"

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by koldkase, Nov 2, 2009.

1. madeleine_ws

madeleine_ws Member

Ty,kk,never seen the pic before.Didn't Meyer's report say the ties were blue?I am confused now.

2. fr brown

fr brown Member

It almost looks like there's a little braid in the hair above the ear.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2009
  3. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Spot on, KK!!! Sooo, her little arms were up by her face and not straight up in the air....bet that made it harder for John to see her face as he brought her stiff body upstairs which made his job a little easier.

It's early and my contacts are not in yet, but in the one enlarged photo of her matted hair, is that mark the indent of her ear lobe or another wound?!

We need to get this case on Jesse Ventura's new show about Conspiracies...

4. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

It is very confusing. These photos came out late in the sequence of photos we've seen from the case, I'm thinking maybe when Schiller aired his documentary the night of Patsy's funeral? Anyone remember?

We've heard rumors for years that the autopsy didn't contain all the info Dr. Meyers found. One rumor was that there was much more evidence of molestation. I think the poster who used to post here and claimed to be a reporter, Fedorax, once said that, but I'm not sure at this point. At any rate, it's just gossip, and I can't corroborate it.

But it stands to reason that LE would have held some things back, even to this day, just in case they actually ever have some phony sicko confess...like THAT would ever happen.... :tsktsk:

5. koldkase

The problem with blowing up a photo, as you know, is that things get blurred and sometimes bring out patterns that aren't actually there.

I know what you mean, though. I also noticed the faint reddish hue. Is that in the original, or just from the TV screen capture distortions, etc.?

6. koldkase

I think it's her earlobe, Rat. Again, we are at the disadvantage of not seeing the originals and only seeing cropped photos. It makes it terribly hard to know what we're really seeing, much of the time.

7. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

I've long said that the drawing we are all familiar with was not drawn by anyone who had actually seen the body, but rather an artist's interpretation of the crime scene. NO one actually saw JB in situ on the wineceller floor except JR and FW. Det. Arndt's description of JB's arms as JR carried her up from the basement is misleading. She describes her arms as "over her head with no visible support" (she means that being in full rigor, her arms stayed up, and not drooped down (as in a sleeping child). JB's arms appear to be raised up in front of her like a boxer. NOT stretched out straight over her head. The photos of her on the living room floor show this. By the time she was on the autopsy table (36 hours after death), rigor was dissipating and her arms are shown down at her sides. Her hands look more flaccid, as her body was entering the secondary flaccidity stage.
    The hair does look matted- but I can't see blood in the photos. If there was blood there, it had to have oozed from her ears. I wouldn't be surprised- with a fracture like that and the subdural bleeding.

8. Karen

Karen Member

I think what I see is the white cord pulled up over and around her ear and buried under her hair.

9. RiverRat

We know that she was wiped down...cleaned off in other areas of her little body, so sure the same thing could have happened in this area.

10. RiverRat

This is sure Interesting...

Thanks for sharing this info with the world, Steve! According to John and Patsy (Not Burke though) though - JonBenet was ASLEEP when they arrived home and they did the whole carry her to bed and change her clothes without her waking up and now she also slept through Patsy redoing her hair?!

LOL - yeah right...

11. Karen

Karen Member

Doesn't anyone else see the white cord over her ear and under her hair? I see it in the second blow up of the medical examiners pictures.

I'd like to hear from CSIEngland what is in Jb's hair. She's said she knows but wouldn't say on another forum. Can we get her over here?

12. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

She has been registered, perhaps she forgot her password or forgot which email she used to sign up.

13. Elle

Elle Member

Why can't CSI post it on another forum, Karen? I'm curious(?).

14. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

There were THREE hairties total. The topknot ponytail had a blue elastic hairtie with a black/red/white hairtie (looks like a scrunchie in the photo) over it. The bottom ponytail had only a blue elastic. Scrunchies, for those here who may not be familiar with them, are little fabric ruffles that are elasticized. They are used to make a ponytail, but don't really secure the hair that well by themselves, especially fine straight, or silky hair. When my daughter was little, I made ponytails with a coated elastic, then put a scrunchie that matched her outfit OVER the elastic, which is exactly the way JB was found. The colors of the scrunchie found on JB would have matched the outfit she wore to the White's that day- black velvet pants and vest, white shirt. The red on the scrunchie would have been a little accent color for the holiday. This proves to me even more that the hairstyle found on the body was the one Patsy herself fixed on JB: a topknot ponytail secured with a blue elastic and covered with a decorative fabric scrunchie, and then when she readied her for bed- pulling the rest of JB's long hair into a low ponytail for bed.

15. RiverRat

I see it...

16. Karen

Karen Member

She refuses to because everytime she posts any new info she gets attacked and called a liar and a fraud. I think she will be more willing to be forthcoming on this forum where she will be treated with respect Whether or not she is to be believed will be up to each individual. But I DO know she will not be treated here the way she is being treated on the other forum. I hope she gives us a chance.

17. Karen

Karen Member

THANK YOU! I always feel better when someone sees what I see in such a difficult picture to look at such as this one. It must have been pulled up from her neck so they could take pictures of the furrow around her neck.

18. Elle

Elle Member

Thank you, Karen. Does she have a special informant giving her information? Or is it just her opinion they are criticizing. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion here. I have my jmo tagged on to my signature as you can see below. :)

19. Karen

Karen Member

Well I hope she will come on here and tell you about herself but I will say that she says she is related to someone who was at the Whites Christmas party that night. Hopefully she will come on here and answer these questions about her, herself. I'm a bit uncomfortable talking about her without her knowing about it.

20. WVSleuth

WVSleuth Member

rehi all

She certainly has had been attacked at Topix. I swear, when Jammie closed up shop, all the rats came over to Topix. (Where's that barf icon?)
    I hope she comes over here to answer questions. Sorry I haven't been here posting, but my workplace blocks this site, so I have to log in specifically to get to it..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice