BUSTED! Exposure of CSI England's hoax of "new info from Steve Thomas"

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by koldkase, Nov 2, 2009.

1. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

I don't know, Candy is giving her a run for her money over there tonight. It is My name is Candy and I'm the best - and then My name is Jameson and I'm the best and Candy is going on and on about how CSI is telling the truth and how KK is a liar, and how SHE SAID TWO WEEKS ago (not just 13 minutes) that CSI didn't know anything about DNA, yet she KNOWS FOR A FACT THAT SHE IS TELLING THE TRUTH ABOUT ST...it is a joke!

2. Little

Little Member

3. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

jameson

So she's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaack. And the :):):):)( copied news article posts from our Butts forum, and posted them at the swamp! Same old thieving :skank:

I'm missing where Candy is posting overthere.

4. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Candy is having her meltdown at Topix.

5. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Yes, Misty was one of the posters whom jameson outed on the Web.

I also see that jameson has been editing some old posts at her forum. Curious to see what she was changing in years old posts, I drew out the original threads for comparison. She was editing out references to Miss Marple's wiki! She really hates that wiki and because it reflects both sides of the debate (as any academic work with integrity should). Says it all really LOL.

6. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Like the way Candy did a hatcket job on the posts at Cybersleuths?! Not only did she just leave the posts that suit her needs, she actually changed the names/hats of the other posters!!! So what was a Treasure Cove of information was STOLEN by the true THIEF.....now why would those two want to re-write history? CYA's?!

7. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

It's obvious CSILiar has been around these forums and this case for a long time. While her knowledge of it isn't perfect, she knows more than a lot of people about it.

Her snarky references to FFJ as the "Queen bees" tells me she's been around long enough to know about some very old throwdowns.

Her complete flip to RST as soon as she was revealed as a fraud tells me she was actually there all along. Either that, or she's truly one crazy nutcase.

I think maybe she was pretending to be RDI for some reason, and I can guess, but only she and her "instant" RST buddies can say. Notice who "forgave" her pronto and started in on Thomas bashing, as well. Notice who showed up all of a sudden to fan her flames--Tootlems. Tootlems left topix after slamming RDI for a few months, if ou remember. S/he came from the pink forum, the one with the grandma running it, where some IDI posters slammed jams behind closed doors, if you remember.

Also notice that CSILiar was getting lots of "judge it" support from her buddies. You can watch the pattern of those icons and see that usually the average number is no higher than 3 on either side of the argument. But with CSILiar clearly showing up as a complete liar who set out to hoodwink us, she suddenly had 6 or so positive ratings on her crazy posts against Thomas and others. I know she could be doing that various ways herself, so it may be nothing. She did once talk about using an anonymizer to conceal your location--heh. (I remember because THAT was a red flag that I chose to ignore. :banghead: ) But it also could be her private forum buddies giving her their support. For various reasons.

I have no doubt that CSILiar has posted at various Ramsey forums, as she mentioned and the two you mention have crossed my mind as well.

8. RiverRat

I didn't go to those forums - but No Way is this a newbie - this person has been around and knows us better than we know It. I don't see It out and about today, but Candy sure is....imagine that.

9. koldkase

Well, you're all right about the wingnutz in general showing up at topix to rewrite history and toot their own horns.

They never get that it's not about THEM. But that's nothing new, either.

They continue to play their ego games.

Topix is now so full of crazies, it's hardly worth the effort anymore. You can't reason with people who are have no ability to be reasonable.

One aside: I haven't had time to start the new thread on the photos of JB's hair/ponytails for us to discuss. I'm not forgetting or ignoring it. It's Thanksgiving and I simply don't have the time right now, but I'll get to it after the holiday. Thanks for your patience.

10. Jayelles

Has somenone gone strangely (predictably?) quiet?

11. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Yes, and No!

Yes...because CSIE is not posting 24/7 like s/he was (posting almost 3000 posts in 3 months), and...

No///because when s/he does come back on and make 4-5 posts, it is as if NOTHING HAPPENED, other than s/he might have been the victim of a hoax (pathological)

??? - AND, s/he can't seem to string together a cohesive sentence (is anyone else thinking "community hat")???????????????

12. Jayelles

Wow - almost 3000 posts in a month? How did she find the time to be a DNA/forensic expert as well? :D

Is Candy back in her padded cell? If ever anyone was her own worst enemy...

13. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

NO...almost 3000 in 3 months.

14. koldkase

Yes, I have wondered about a "community hat." At times, CSILiar is lucid and erudite and intelligent. Then suddenly, she's displaying the logic of the IDIs--or rather, the lack of it.

Also, it's something that's been done before. And doesn't CSILiar belong to the private Crime Chatter forum--you know, maimed's new ceramic forum? Lord knows, anywhere maimed is, mischief follows.

15. whitewitch1

whitewitch1 Senior Member

I've never seen CSI at Crime Chatter. I do go there every once in a while to read and watch everyone there chase their tails over this elusive intruder. Some of their suspects are so out there that I find myself totally flummoxed.

16. Jayelles

=:-O

That's still over 30 posts per day! Wow! Wouldn't it be amazing if you could get paid to do this ...?

17. RiverRat

Amazing?

I used to think so - until defense attornies started adding "Internet Management" to their list of services provided!

18. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

That's right RR. Defense attorneys are all over the discussion forums. Their goal is to shape public opinion by posing as a regular old poster on a forum.

Actually it is not always the defense lawyers themselves who post but people in their office.

It's pretty obvious when this occurs. AND, like Rat said, they advertise the fact that they go to the discussion forums to sway public opinion. An all around package of defense from a high priced lawyer.

It is a crazy world I'll tell you.

19. koldkase

Well, I did wonder today at topix if CsILie is a lawyer, hir being such a prolific liar who tries to justify it by blaming everyone else.

S/he actually made the argument today that s/he figured we knew all along s/he was IDI, and hir RDI posts for 3 months were actually hir being IDI, and it's our fault for being so dumb not to know s/he meant the opposite of what s/he said.

I AM NOT MAKING THIS UP!!

I swear, no matter how crazy people get on these forums, there never seems to be a bottom to their madness.

It's official: We're down the rabbit hole now, Alice.

Just for the record, here is CsILie's "confession" at topix, if a pathological liar can be considered to ever tell the truth, even about LYING:

Last edited: Dec 1, 2009
  20. RiverRat

Funny thing is - she is finally right about something, there were plenty of people that had her pegged...why do you think that we wanted her here?! LOL - she a Player - Proven more by herself than any of us really had to. Just because she was BEEing baited and doesn't realize it yet also proves just who the stupid one is.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice