Yana Huss Murder Case and Memorial Fund

Discussion in 'Yana Huss' started by ACandyRose, Aug 8, 2007.

1. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Not so new non-update

At today's pre-trial conference for the trial that was supposed to start on the 11th of this month is off again...and it's getting as down as dirty as Scott is as his Defense is petitioning now at the last minute for the main witness to have to testify AGAIN about the 25th of April coming up on three years ago - something I don't see happening..and now June is the new alleged start for his trial. I no longer have a positive feeling for a successful prosecution for what should be an easy Slam Dunk for Murder in the First Degree - not Second...if Cherokee has no problem with it, I would love to share her opinion of Scott's Manifesto...this case has done me in as my trust the prosection has weakened as I've witnessed Scott receive what he'$ paid for with his attorney... :snake:

Let's hope I am very wrong....

Love,
    RR

2. ACandyRose

ACandyRose Super Moderator

Yana Huss Murder Case (Scott Huss Trial)
    New Court Docket as of December 30, 2009

07000738F 01/04/10 9:00 am PRE TRIAL - CONFERENCE Dommerich, John W

Pages Time Date Narrative
    1 08:51:22 12/30/09 SUBPOENA FOR TRIAL SERVED CCSO JONATHAN WATERHOUSE
    1 08:51:11 12/30/09 SUBPOENA FOR TRIAL SERVED CCSO JOHN WESTLAKE
    1 08:50:59 12/30/09 SUBPOENA FOR TRIAL SERVED CCSO JAMES WHEELER
    1 08:50:47 12/30/09 SUBPOENA FOR TRIAL SERVED CCSO MICHELLE WHITNEY
    1 08:50:34 12/30/09 SUBPOENA FOR TRIAL SERVED CCSO RANDAL WHITNEY
    1 08:50:24 12/30/09 SUBPOENA FOR TRIAL SERVED CCSO KEITH WRIGHT
    1 08:49:40 12/30/09 SUBPOENA FOR TRIAL SERVED CCSO MARTIN ALLEN
    1 08:49:27 12/30/09 SUBPOENA FOR TRIAL SERVED CCSO IAN ALVAREZ
    1 08:48:52 12/30/09 SUBPOENA FOR TRIAL SERVED CCSO WILLIAM BATSON
    1 08:48:37 12/30/09 SUBPOENA FOR TRIAL SERVED CCSO DARIN CHANDLER
    1 08:48:26 12/30/09 SUBPOENA FOR TRIAL SERVED CCSO TODD DAVIS
    1 08:47:53 12/30/09 SUBPOENA FOR TRIAL SERVED CCSO KEITH DEPERSIA
    1 08:47:22 12/30/09 SUBPOENA FOR TRIAL SERVED CCSO JASON DOHERTY
    1 08:47:04 12/30/09 SUBPOENA FOR TRIAL SERVED CCSO JON FULLERTON
    1 08:46:53 12/30/09 SUBPOENA FOR TRIAL SERVED CCSO DAVID GENSIMORE
    1 08:46:34 12/30/09 SUBPOENA FOR TRIAL SERVED CCSO TRACEY GOLD
    1 08:46:20 12/30/09 SUBPOENA FOR TRIAL SERVED CHRISTOPHER GRAVEL
    1 08:46:08 12/30/09 SUBPOENA FOR TRIAL SERVED CCSO SEAN GRIFFIN
    1 08:45:56 12/30/09 SUBPOENA FOR TRIAL SERVED CCSO RODNEY GUINN
    1 08:45:48 12/30/09 SUBPOENA FOR TRIAL SERVED ROBERT HARRELSON
    1 08:45:35 12/30/09 SUBPOENA FOR TRIAL SERVED CCSO KEVIN HOPKINS
    1 08:45:18 12/30/09 SUBPOENA FOR TRIAL SERVED CCSO RICHARD KAUFMAN
    1 08:45:04 12/30/09 SUBPOENA FOR TRIAL SERVED CCSO DAVID KETTLESON
    1 08:44:55 12/30/09 SUBPOENA FOR TRIAL SERVED IVAN KISELEV
    1 08:44:45 12/30/09 SUBPOENA FOR TRIAL SERVED CCSO ERIC KNAPP
    1 08:44:29 12/30/09 SUBPOENA FOR TRIAL SERVED CCSO MICHAEL KRZYSIAK
    1 08:44:16 12/30/09 SUBPOENA FOR TRIAL SERVED CCSO RICHARD MCDONALD
    1 08:44:07 12/30/09 SUBPOENA FOR TRIAL SERVED CCSO LOREE MONKS
    1 08:43:57 12/30/09 SUBPOENA FOR TRIAL SERVED CCSO DUSTIN PAILLE
    1 08:43:44 12/30/09 SUBPOENA FOR TRIAL SERVED CSO MELISSA PEREA
    1 08:43:30 12/30/09 SUBPOENA FOR TRIAL SERVED CCSO JOHN POUDRETTE
    1 08:42:55 12/30/09 SUBPOENA FOR TRIAL SERVED CCSO KENRICK ROGUSKA
    1 08:42:43 12/30/09 SUBPOENA FOR TRIAL SERVED CCSO JOSEPH SOUSA
    1 08:42:30 12/30/09 SUBPOENA FOR TRIAL SERVED CCSO JENNIFER STAROWESKY
    1 08:42:11 12/30/09 SUBPOENA FOR TRIAL SERVED CCSO ROBERT STOEVER
    1 08:41:55 12/30/09 SUBPOENA FOR TRIAL SERVED CCSO TIMOTHY TACKETT
    1 08:41:38 12/30/09 SUBPOENA FOR TRIAL SERVED CCSO DUANE TUCKER
    1 08:39:42 12/30/09 SUBPOENA FOR TRIAL SERVED CCSO DONALD ULRICH
    1 16:37:36 12/29/09 NOTICE FILED CANCELLING OF DEPOSITON ON WM BODZIAK
    1 16:37:12 12/29/09 NOTICE FILED CANCELLING DEPOSITION OF IVAN KISELEV
    1 16:21:43 12/29/09 ADDITIONAL DISCOVERY INFORMATION
    1 16:21:33 12/29/09 AMENDED WITNESS LIST
    1 14:30:54 12/29/09 COURT ORDER/NOTICE/MINUTE OUTSTANDING DISCOVERY NOT READY FOR TRIAL ON 1/11/10
    1 13:18:37 12/18/09 DEMAND FOR DISCOVERY CONTINUING
    1 13:17:47 12/18/09 NOTICE FILED NOTICE OF INTENT TO TAKE DEPO OF P.S. C/O ELENA KUCHINSKAYA

====================================

ACR NOTE: "P.S." is Yana Huss' young son Peter Shalina (8 years old in 2007) who was in the house the morning Scott Huss murdered his mother (04/25/2007). After the murder, Scott Huss put the boy (w/his bloody shirt) in his car and drove him across the state of Florida to his (Scott's) mother's house where he was dropped off in her driveway. Scott then headed for Tallahassee, Florida where he was arrested.

Later in the fall of the year 2007, Yana's mother, ELENA KUCHINSKAYA obtained custody of both Peter and his baby sister and all three moved back to Russia. But before they all left Florida in October 2007, the State of Florida attorneys took a video deposition of Peter. Hard to say how long the trial will get held up now for this new notice of intent by the defense to take Peter's (now age 10) deposition (in Russia?).

Where is the JUSTICE in this case for Yana Huss? Below is the crime scene layout, a bold reminder of how both Scott Huss and young Peter's shoe and sock impressions where the morning Yana was murdered. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see how Scott was chasing young Peter through the house, and at some point in the kitchen Scott picked the boy up and carried him to the car. I can't even imagine the horror going through Peter's mind that morning.

[​IMG]

Blood, Sock Clad and Shoe Impressions Sketch
    2080 Rickover Street
    Port Charlotte, Florida 33953
    (Charlotte County)

LEGEND:

1-70 = Bloody Sock Clad Impressions
    A-X = Bloody Shoe Impressions
    71 = Bloody paper towel with dog feces
    72 = Cordless Phone

====================================

RiverRat, I would love to read Cherokee's opinion of Scott's Manifesto.

In memory of Yana Huss, who will not be forgotten.
    http://www.acandyrose.com/yana_huss_memorial_fund.htm

ACR

3. RiverRat

I am heartbroken

Just still so sich to my stomach over this...but it look's like little man/child will have to be put through the wringer again....can anyone remember WHY it took so long to get Yana's family on a plane OUT of America?! Petr gave plenty of statements the day that Scaught dropped him off covered in his Mother's Blood - Thankfully, Women are Scott's only Target and the only thing dead with Petr is the look in his eyes that I hope are healing after two years now - and then the months of care that it took for him to be able to give his video-taped testimony. But - as we have witnessed in sooo many cases - the Guilty will do anything, no matter who gets hurt and I just have to put my faith in Little Man that he still understands WHY he has to do this.

Here's a small article that gives me hope that FINALLY someone with the local press is paying attention again...all of the reporters that I worked with have moved on and there has been ZERO mention of Yana in eons...Who IS Yana....but it looks like Grammie will be bringing him with her...I have always done whatever it is that I do - without the feeling I have now - and admit having a selfish need also for closure from this Chapter...but as I Looked that the Killer yesterday - jail life is wearing well on him - :puke: there is NO remorse...his attorney patted him on the back and told him to have a good day as if The Man had not done what people need to look at above over and over from ACR, before Scott was taken back to his Cell, so once again, it will be up to Petr to defend his Mother like No One Else is Capable of....I will have to take this more private as to many changes have taken place in the past two years that we have waited and just Thank God that the work I did on this case was a Victory since the babies are NOT being raised by Granny Huss here in America and Scott will never lay eyes or hands on those little ones ever again and do not have to feel the Shame of being Bested by the Best that money can buy!

http://www.sunnewspapers.net/articles/tsnews.aspx?ArticleID=450222&pubdate=1/5/2010

4. RiverRat

Thank YOU, ACandyRose...you have never left my/our side - and then some - since the first day that I turned to this group for help for a family that was NOT receiving it through any other sources that are normally available in homicide cases....No One really Knows what we went through...except for Yana....a beautiful angel that will NOT ever be ignored....this was more than premeditated and the World knows it - Shame on The State...Shame, Shame, Shame...I will be picking up the new Discovery as soon as I can, ACR - so if you are still willing, the scanning will resume. I will track Cher down today...

5. RiverRat

Attn!

By no means have I abandoned FFJ, nor will I do so to Yana...I am healing and making the Rat better than ever! Real Life calls for me at this time, but I AM getting there and will be laid up after an epidural this afternoon and will answer all of these messages in my overflowing InBox - what's a girl gotta do to get some space?!

The local NBC coverage just called the main witness Scott's SON...ughhhhhh -that is NOT is his son, it was his Step-Son...that he also abused and please don't let me get started on the baby girl...

Shaking it all off-
    RR 2010!

6. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Thanks, Rat

Hope all is better for you. And yes, your box was full!!! Just sayin'

7. ACandyRose

ACandyRose Super Moderator

RR, I'm here, I've always been here, watching a waiting for justice for Yana, her two children, her mother, their whole family in Russia and you. As soon as you're up to it, get me whatever discovery you can and I'll have it slapped on Yana's Timeline page faster than Scott Huss can order his next meal.

I hope you're feeling better RR. Take care,

ACR

8. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Between RR and ACR, Yana will NEVER be forgotten - God Bless you both!

9. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Rat, quit worrying about this case so much. You need to get well, and that's GOT to be your focus right now.

We don't know the legal issues the prosecutor is dealing with, so don't sell him/her short yet. Of course the defense is going to practice his/her dark arts for the killer, and consider it his/her job.

Sure the defense wants to bring the child back and rape him some more, because that's who they are.

I don't know Florida law on child testimony, so I can't say what will unfold, but I can say that the most important thing now is the welfare of the children. The killer will get justice, some day, one way or another. I'm 100% positive that Yana would not want it to be at the expense of her children, though. They're far away and hopefully recovering well, knowing that this murderer can't get them.

I don't know why the prosecutor is making the child come back to testify, though. I feel sure that even without the testimony of Peter, the DA has ENOUGH evidence to convict the SOB ANYWAY. The killer's MOTHER can be called by the prosecutor to testify that the killer brought Peter to her house with blood all over him, after all. And she can't lie about this under oath, because she will end up in prison for perjury if she does. From what you've told us about her, she'll probably put the last nail in the killer's coffin herself, once the jury sees how sick they both are.

So the defense can't bring up the child without bringing in the taped testimony. Of course, I don't know the legal issues, as I said, and maybe in Florida that could get the case thrown out. But I don't see how, with all the blood evidence they have and other witnesses.

But the killer is locked up, and there is enough evidence to prove he murdered Yana even if the child hadn't been there. That Peter's clothes have Yana's blood all over them will get the maximum sentence for the sicko WHEN he's convicted. The killer is not going to walk

Honestly, I'll be very surprised if the killer doesn't plead out after all. I just hope the DA won't do it without "life without parole." The reason the *** killer should plead out after all the BS has run out is to save his family the pain of going through a trial for everyone to see exactly what he did to Yana and her children.

Whatever happens, I have no doubt there is enough evidence to convict. So quit worrying, Rat. You've done all you can do.

10. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

KK, I think you are right on target as usual. :bullseye:

11. RiverRat

Yesterday marked the THIRD year that Yana was intentionally taken away from her beloved Family...just to hear her name called out again for Victims Rights Week hit me even harder than before as Scott still sits in jail and we all await this Summer when Justice is finally served.

:cand:

12. RiverRat

Bumping for a much needed Hug Session, My Sweet Friend...I just went to your page for Yana and had to leave immediately, but when the time is right, the updates will start coming at you soon...:hug:

RR 2010

13. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

God speed.

14. RiverRat

Same old, Same OLD!

The trial for Scott Huss that I has prepared myself for to start tomorrow! Here comes the big shocking news now, brace yourself...was given ANOTHER last minute delay! Now we must wait once again until Aug 23rd - hopefully that's this year...:banghead:

15. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

River Rat,

How frustrating for you this is. Perhaps the defense has little to defend and needs more time and more time to obfuscate the issues. When all else fails them it's delay delay delay.

When it does begin we will be there with you. Right there!

16. Elle

Elle Member

For ACandyRose and RiverRat - two fantastic women trying to help Yana.

Attached Files:

17. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Not that comforting, but least the bastard is still in jail.

What a lovely picture Elle sent you and ACR.

:grouphug:

18. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

While I know it tries your patience, Rat, I think the constant delays mean the defense knows this creep is going down. So they're doing the only thing they can--delay, delay, delay. They're hoping time will make people forget what a monster he is and water down the prosecution's case.

But it won't. He's toast, and he's not going anywhere from now on but from jail to prison to jail to prison. He's in a cage for life, rabid animal that he is.

19. Elle

Elle Member

Thank you JC. You can copy it and send it as a Happy Birthday Card to your friends.

Just got back from a holiday, and I would still rather be away having fun with my family. :) Hope all is well with you!

20. RiverRat

Thank You All...

I came here heavy-hearted to give the only update that I've been able to get and not feeling very confident...and then I read the wonderful messages and reminders that I needed to deal with this Breaking News...another delay.

http://www.sunnewspapers.net/articles/llnews.aspx?articleID=17134&bnpg=0

CHARLOTTE COUNTY — A judge Thursday granted a defense motion to continue a trial for a local man accused of fatally stabbing his wife three years ago.

Twentieth Circuit Judge John Dommerich set a tentative trial date for Scott Lee Huss, 51, for October or early November.

Huss is charged with the second-degree murder of his wife, 31-year-old Yana Huss, on April 25, 2007. He faces up to life in prison if convicted at trial.

Defense attorney Thomas Marryott requested his client’s trial — which had been slated for Aug. 23 — be delayed through early September as Marryott recovers from two upcoming surgeries.

Prosecutors did not object Thursday to the defense motion.

Dommerich expressed some reservation in continuing the trial but said there were no alternatives given the circumstances.

The trial has been reset multiple times since originally being set in the fall of 2008, according to court records.

The judge Thursday asked Assistant State Attorney Dan Feinberg to check with the availability of a state witness who is expected to travel to Southwest Florida from Russia for the trial.

More at link :(

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice