Research info

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Cookie, Jan 26, 2010.

1. Cookie

Cookie Member

So glad to be back. I am doing some research for doc and need help from my ffj friends.

What are they folks doing now?

Don paugh
    pam paugh
    polly paugh
    linda hoffman-pugh
    susan stine

there's more. I'll add to list later.

2. Cookie

Cookie Member

More

Steve thomas

3. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Don got remarried and I can only assume is still in Atlanta
    LHP moved I think to some little obscure town
    Pam or Polly one (sorry I can't remember, but I think it was Pam on TV during the JMK debacle) packed on some weight

Don't know about the rest...they have pretty much stayed out of the limelight...now had you asked about JR and Burke - they were in Hawaii for Christmas.

4. Cookie

Cookie Member

Another one

Linda arndt anyone?

5. Karen

Karen Member

Wasn't Linda Arndt working as a tree trimmer or something like that?

Pam amd Polly BOTH packed on tons of weight. I saw a picture of them at Patsys funeral. They look like two very obese twins.

I don't know if it's true or not but I read somehwre that LHP and Mervyn got divorced. Not sure though.

Steve Thomas is in Real Estate in Florida.

Don't know anything about the Stines.

6. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Hi Cookie! Wish I could hellp you with info but I don't know.

Thomas is selling real estate in Florida? Is he still married and do they have kids?

7. Cookie

Cookie Member

Thanks

Thanks everyone. You help is much appreciated:)

8. AMES

AMES Member

9. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Good to see you again, cookie. Tell Doc we said hello.

There have been articles through the years about these people, so I'll have to do some digging.

And I know you didn't ask, but if you're watching the John Edwards debacle (illegimate baby with his mistress) and know the Alex Hunter indirect connection, this is a bit of Boulder karma coming at him:

Anyone keeping up with Alex Hunter's ex-daughter-in-law, Rielle Hunter's baby daddy antics? I found her belief that her and John Edward's baby is a reincarnated savior of the world rather telling. I also found her selfish, entitled attitude very Boulderesque. Rielle Hunter destroyed a family and was not only not sorry, but had no sympathy for Elizabeth Edward's fight with cancer during this, nor what calamity Rielle was bringing into all their children's lives.

It made me think of Hunter and how he destroyed this case as if he were entitled to make those choices. Hunter went after the Whites--and others--and felt not one moment of conscience about all those whose reputations were damaged by the lies and cover up of this murder. He passed that attitude on to Mary Lacy, as well.

So once again, a national scandal with a link to Hunter and Boulder turns out to be all about lies, corruption, AND A SHOCKING COVER UP at the expense of everyone else. Gosh, I have to wonder if Rielle Hunter was around Boulder when Hunter was buring the Ramsey murder case with the biggest shovels he could find? And NO, it's not a stretch, because it's a scandal of extremely bad behavior on a national scale--and the name of Hunter is in the middle of it.

10. koldkase

Pam Paugh was working in a secondary school in the Atlanta area when PERV Karr was arrested, as I remember. I think she was a parapro or office staff, something like that, but can't remember exactly. That's been a few years ago, of course.

When Patsy died, Linda Arndt was interviewed, you probably know, by a reporter and that article was published. She claimed she was writing a book. She said she visited with Patsy in Atlanta, didn't she? Before Patsy died? Do you have that article? I don't think we've heard anything about her since, or at least, I haven't.

The Stines were living in Atlanta a couple of years ago. Susan worked at Georgia State, I think.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2010
  11. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

I have been following and of course, am appalled at the Reille Hunter/John Edwards' scandal. This morning they played some voice mails from Reille and some from Elizabeth Edwards. Just heartbreaking. Reille was really angry at John for praising his wife during a speech and the assistant who has been telling all relayed a story of Reille and John spending time in the Edwards' home when Elizabeth wasn't there, including making love in the Edwards' bed and sitting outside with John stating "this is how it should be" and after his wife dies "this is the way it will be" Just disgusting. As someone who knows the pain of a cheating husband, I can only imagine the horror of going through that while fighting cancer and still raising small children

I keep forgetting that she is the ex daughter-in-law of Alex Hunter, but why am I not surprised that anything associated with Hunter is ugly and evil? I hear there is even a sex tape!

My heart just breaks for the Edwards' family. This has to be the most difficult time for all of them. Poor Elizabeth. I hope she lives long enough to garner a little revenge. I know it sounds mean, but goodness gracious, if anyone deserves a little revenge it's her!

As far as Reille, there's always a "special" place for women like her!

12. koldkase

Yeah, and I hope she's there with her ex father-in-law, among others....

13. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

I hope so too.

14. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

The Rs "mouthpieces", the S's, followed the Rs to Atlanta. I believe S got a job working for JR. There was a falling out eventually (LOVE to know why) and they moved away. Anyone know where they are now?

15. Karen

Karen Member

I didn't read anything about a falling out but I read that the company JR started with Stine didn't make a go of it and that's why they closed.

16. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

I had read a "distance" developed between them. This was before Patsy's death, so it wasn't a matter of there no longer being a "couples" relationship. True friends don't drop you when your spouse dies.

17. Karen

Karen Member

Thank you DeeDee.:)

18. Elle

Elle Member

I haven't been following this side of the case, and it's good to be updated. KK and Barbara.
    Thank you!

19. Cookie

Cookie Member

Thanks!

Yes, i was aware of dr. Beuf's practice in boulder during my research. It's hard to believe that he is still practicing medicine.

The elizabeth edward's story is very sad, very sad.

20. koldkase

I know I'm going a bit off topic, sorry Cookie, but Deb at topix found this article about Rielle Hunter's strange and twisted history, including the link to Alex Hunter. So I thought for trivia:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,400663,00.html

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice