Sad to Report the Passing of Delmar England

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Apr 15, 2010.

1. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

So sorry to hear this. My BIL died of liver cancer. It is a painful disease.

2. Thor

Thor Active Member

Sorry to hear that Tez. This has been a horrible year, IMO. Lost my dad back in March, Delmar, economy in the toilet, possible job cuts coming my way. Real nice.

3. Elle

Elle Member

So sorry to hear about your mother-in-law, Tez. It will take time for you to come to terms with it all. Losing someone in the family is a very sad affair.

4. Tez

Tez Member

Thank you DeeDee. My MIL never complained of the pain until the weekend before she passed. I took care of her from the time she was diagnosed in November until four days before she passed. Until the weekend before, she would have to be reminded to take her pain meds, so the pain wouldn't get out of control.

I am sorry to hear about your dad Thor. It has been a horrible year so far. My FIL fell and broke hip last Saturday. He's also got kidney failure. I am tired of family problems. I need a vacation.

Thanks Elle. This death is the worst one for me. We were very close, so close that she didn't want anyone else taking care of her but me. I never want to go through this again, ever.

5. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Tez,

I'm saddened to hear of your loss. Yes, taking care of family can be draining. You will rewarded for all of your efforts but maybe not right away. I hope you can get some much needed change of scenery and rest. You've earned it. bless you for your great work.

6. Tez

Tez Member

Thanks zoo. It's going to be awhile before I get a change of scenery though. My FIL just broke his hip, so I know my husband and I will be taking care of him when he goes home. I just hope someone else (like my husband) can do most of the work this time. I'm still exhausted.

7. Elle

Elle Member

It is obvious your mother-in-law loved you more than anyone else, Tez, but it is a very big strain being a caregiver. With your father-in-law breaking his hip, won't he be in the hospital for special care; especially if he has kidney failure? Sincerely hope he can be helped , the poor man. This he didn't need.

Life is the pits sometime. We've all been through nightmares here, and it really can bring you down. Sincerely hope you and your husband do get a break. You sound exhausted!

8. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

oh my

Your poor FIL! His wife dies and then he breaks his hip. I'm so sorry that you are having a tough time. :cand:
    I hope things get better for you before you get totally worn out.

Last edited: May 6, 2010
  9. Tez

Tez Member

Thanks Elle and Texan.

To answer your question Elle, he won't go into a rehab facility to help his hip. He is insisting that he is going home. The kidney doctor isn't too hopeful that his kidneys are going to recover enough for him to go without dialysis. So, I guess he's going to go home when he's released and then we will have to go live in the camper outside his door to take care of him.

Elle, my MIL was a wonderful person. I miss her so much, everyday. I'm angry that she died so soon after being diagnosed, but I'm happy she's not suffering. I have learned a lot about myself during her journey. Taking care of her was the toughest thing I've ever done, but at the same time it was the most spiritual journey I've ever taken.

10. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Tez and Thor -

I'm so sorry to learn of your loss. May next year be a better one.

11. Elle

Elle Member

I hope you and your husband can hold up your strength a bit longer, Tez. It has to be devastating for your father-in-law losing his wife and then having to face this accident while he also has kidney failure. Life really is so difficult to understand when one reads about something like this. I do know what it is to lose someone in the family, but later on when time has passed Tez, you will be able to hold your head up high having helped both your husband's parents when they really needed it. Not everyone can do this. Plus your husband will need you more than ever now. I hope you can hold on and continue your spiritual journey. :rose:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice