Was Patsy taking Klonopin?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Barbara, Aug 31, 2006.

1. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Oh my!

Now, I am hysterical - however......I can control it!

2. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

I can't control the hysteria after looking at that outfit! :wtf:?

The only thing missing from the whole look would be Lacy's hair curtains!

3. rashomon

rashomon Member

LOL - LMAO!! A Dhengis Khan (1155- 1227) look-alike whom Patsy presented as her own version of "the bushy-haired stranger" (the world's most wanted criminal :D)! Priceless!!

How could the BPD have overlooked it - Sure Patsy, no doubt the intruder looked like that!!!

Psst - according to well-informed secret sources, Michael Tracey is working on a new documentary about the 'Dhengis Khan' connection.
    This has leaked through:
    After Patsy told Lou Smit about her suspicions about Dhengis Khan, Smit wanted to schedule an interview with him right away. For super-sleuth Lou instantly felt that Khan was involved - after all, he was clearly a foreigner, and wasn't it a foreign faction who wrote the ransom note? :jester:
    The fact that the suspect Khan had been dead for centuries was brushed aside by Smit. "That's immaterial. I have my special method of investigating those intricate criminal cases, and have never let facts disturb my theories." :abnormal:

Smit reveals that the BPD's ridiculing his Dhengis Khan theory was the final straw which caused him to resign from the case, and according to Tracey, this was just another example of ignorant police work preventing the true perp from getting caught. :D

Last edited: Apr 19, 2008
  4. heymom

heymom Member

I believe that John is a narcissist, and they are only interested in other people to the extent that the other people can serve their ends. Otherwise, they don't care at all - others are more like cardboard cut-outs to them. I can see John not knowing and not really caring what Patsy was taking. After all, he didn't accompany her to her chemo treatments, did he?

5. heymom

heymom Member

A lead the BPD definitely didn't pursue - were there any ancient Mongolian marauders in Boulder the evening of 12/26/96??? I think a distant relative of Genghis Kahn might live up in the foothills somewhere...maybe he's a neighbor of Michael Tracy's....

My goodness how that Patsy could exaggerate, lie, confuse and dramatize! She should have won an Academy Award!

6. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Patsy actually did win MANY acting awards. No kidding. She once even won her state competition, as well as placing second...or was it first?...in her dramatic interpretation.

She was a natch, doncha' know.... :curtsey:

However, her range wasn't that much. She tended to get hung up on her stock mannerisms. Once she had her staging, she was INFLEXIBLE...if you know what I mean....

7. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

I'd have arrested her just for wearing that blouse...

8. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

You may already know it, but part of the reason the blouse looks odd is because she's wearing a non-flowering lei. The pics are screen captures from her Hawaii interview - the same one where John's tongue flicking went into overtime.

Attached Files:

9. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Actually Chero, I think the most attractive part of the outfit is the non-flowering lei :)

Maybe it's just me, but those big button things all over and on the cuffs are just a "bit" :eek: much for my taste

I don't think even the K-Mart buyers would approve

But it's always such a nice trip down memory lane with John and his flicking tongue :yow:

Thanks for the pictures :hug:

10. Golden_Rose

Golden_Rose Member

John Ramsey: Well she's on Prozac now, and that's because of JonBenet,

What does he mean it's "because of JonBenet" Was it after JonBenet died?

Fluoxetine hydrochloride (Prozac) is an antidepressant of the selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) class. Fluoxetine is approved for the treatment of clinical depression (including pediatric depression), obsessive-compulsive disorder (in both adult and pediatric populations), bulimia nervosa, anorexia nervosa, panic disorder and premenstrual dysphoric disorder.[1] Other indications include hypochondriasis and body dysmorphic disorder.

11. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

Yes, the flicking tongue certainly brings home the lizard lips/snake tongue image, doesn't it? Can any one see if his tongue is bifurcated?

12. rashomon

rashomon Member

That blouse is indeed terrible with the big buttons in the shape of flowers, and the cuffs having a ring of flowers around them also. I suppose she thought that blouse would fit for 'flowery' Hawaii. :D
    Patsy's head looks very swollen. Probably from the cortisone.
    Brilliant sequence of pictures in that # 80 post of yours, Cherokee.
    Patsy the drama queen having one of her last (or her very last?) stage appearances at Easter 2006 before the final curtain fell on her life and she had to exit the stage for good.
    Patsy Ramsey lived a life on permanent display, clinging to her stage persona until the bitter end.

13. AMES

AMES Member

Does he not realize just how big of an idiot he looks, with that flicking tongue? I would love to grab it and yank it out...and then wrap that lei around his neck a couple of times....and pull real hard. They make me SICK!!!

14. AMES

AMES Member

Not positive...but, I think that he means after JB died. At least...I HOPE that's what he meant. It would be quite telling...if he had of meant that JB alive...caused Patsy to go on Prozac. Then again....he DID describe JB as a "sparkplug" and "a handful".

15. rashomon

rashomon Member

I too think John was emotionally distant toward Patsy. Maybe their marriage resembled more a business association than a loving relationship.
    A woman like Patsy was an ideal trophy wife for an ambitious man like John (didn't he call her 'My Jackie Kennedy'?), and Patsy in turn was probably attracted by John's will to succeed. Her hopes were fulfilled, at least when it came to outer success: a high social status, money in abundance allowing Patsy to go on veritable spending sprees (although John did complain at some point that she threw the money out of the window, he certainly was financially very generous). But maybe he was not generous emotionally, withdrawing from Patsy when she needed his support the most, having to go through the grueling chemo treatments.

16. heymom

heymom Member

If he is a narcissist as I suspect, he has no emotions toward other people to be generous with in the first place. He simply wouldn't care that much, to be able to extend himself into Patsy's life and feel empathy and love while she was sick. For a narcissist, either you are actively meeting his needs, or you don't exist, you don't matter. They can be vindictive too, if they feel you are attacking them directly. Or getting in their way too much.

17. fr brown

fr brown Member

Perhaps the possible paradoxical side effects of Xanax have been well covered in other posts, but in case they haven't been:

The benzodiazepines (BZs) have for several decades been recognized in the literature and clinical practice for their capacity to cause mental and behavioral abnormalities.

Xanax (alprazolam), and to an even greater extent, Halcion (triazolam), have a significantly different profile from other benzodiazepines due to their greater capacity to bind to receptors and their shorter half-life.

Halcion's very short half-life led to the hope that it would make a particularly good sleeping medication but it has proven especially dangerous.

The brain-disabling or toxic effects of the Bzs in general can be divided into several somewhat overlapping categories:

(1) The primary clinical effect of inducing sedation (tranquility) or hypnosis (sleep), which is indistinguishable from a toxic effect except in degree;
    (2) Cognitive dysfunction, ranging from short-term memory impairment and confusion to delirium;
    (3) Disinhibition and other behavioral aberrations-- including extreme agitation, psychosis, paranoia, and depression, sometimes with violence toward self or others;

In one of her interviews Patsy said that if they didn't take JonBenet to the bathroom before they put her to bed she would very likely wet it. She also told us that JonBenet was asleep when they got home and didn't wake up. I think we can assume JonBenet did wet the bed. So JonBenet wet the bed, soiling the red turtleneck, the one she and Patsy had battled over earlier. It wouldn't be surprising if an exhausted Patsy became very, very angry. If she were also under the disinhibiting effects of Xanax...well, I guess we know what happened.

18. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Hey, Fr Brown, I think you posted this link at Topix.com to an analysis of John Ramsey's 48 Hours interview, the one where Tracey was fingering John Mark Karr. Thanks:

http://blog.eyesforlies.com/2006/11/john-ramsey-interview.html

What this blogger says is in fact pretty much the same thing many of us have discussed over the years about the Ramseys' post-murder demeanor and behavior, but it's interesting to read another's perspective, as well.

A comment I found in the "Comment" section of this blog was also interesting. From someone who signs as "Sara," we see the thoughts of a person who claims to have professional experience interacting with sexual abuse victims. Sara outlines her own assessment of the evidence, especially the autopsy evidence of chronic sexual abuse, and what she has observed in dealing with families of sexual abuse. So thought I'd share what she wrote here, for another perspective on how important this evidence is, IMO.

[If "Sara" or Eyes for Lies objects to this being posted here, please contact the admin. and it will be removed. Thanks in advance for sharing your insights on this case, as well.]

In two postings:

19. fr brown

fr brown Member

After I read in PMPT that JonBenet missed her father and hated when he was away, I decided that he probably wasn't her abuser. On the other hand, I don't know if violent wiping (by mom) could have caused the changes in her vagina. (Maybe coupled with numerous infections?)

I think it's very, very unusual for a mother to insert objects in her child's vagina, but I think I remember reading of a few cases in The Assault on Truth by Jeffrey Masson.

If that happened, I wouldn't be surprised if JonBenet leaked something to some of her friends' parents. They would probably dismiss it as coming from a child's overactive imagination.

20. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

Violent wiping (and after all, how violent can wiping really be?) wasn't the cause, but douching may have been. Some of Patsy's friends said she regularly douched JB because she felt her soiling (with feces) was the cause of all her infections (and it may have been so).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice