Heads Up! Burke interviewed by Police!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by BobC, Sep 22, 2010.

1. Elle

Elle Member

It's possible, Learnin, Smith's death may well be the spark which ignited this police action(?). Let's hope so!

2. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

I'm thinking I once did some checking on that bat, the black one found outside on a cement area that was odd in that it was not the most open, used part of the property. If memory serves, it's a woman's softball bat. It's metal, as well. I tried to determine what the brand was, but couldn't as far as I remember. But I asked some different people, including sportsman hubby, and I think the consensus was that it's a woman's softball bat.

Remember, Patsy played softball...or at least belonged to the team "Mother's gone bad" or something.

Okay, hope I'm not misremembering this, as it's been a while....

It made me wonder, as well, if the metal clanging heard by the neighbor's husband was from that bat being thrown out onto the cement section where it was found.

3. AMES

AMES Member

That's a good way to put it. That's exactly the way that she acted!!!

4. Karen

Karen Member

LOL! Well sorry KK but I gotta call 'em as I see 'em.
    :couch:

(BTW, FWIW, I HOPE I'M WRONG!!)

5. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

If you go back and read that interview with Patsy, the questions are asked in such a way that all she is doing is repeating the question. It seems as if she is on automatic pilot. I certainly doesn't seem like it is something she is hearing for the first time, and it certainly doesn't seem like she is hearing something as horrible as the sexual assault of her just-murdered little girl. More like she is being asked if she was aware that a blouse she had just bought was seen on sale for much less at a different store.

6. AMES

AMES Member

lol....This subject is not at all funny...but, that is exactly what it sounds like.

25 TOM HANEY: Okay. Ms. Ramsey, are
    1 you aware that the blouse that you are wearing
    was on sale last week at Macy's?
    3 PATSY RAMSEY: No, I am not.
    4 On sale at Macy's?
    5 TOM HANEY: Correct.
    6 PATSY RAMSEY: No, I am not.
    7 TOM HANEY: Didn't know that?
    8 PATSY RAMSEY: No, I didn't.
    9 TOM HANEY: Does that surprise you?
    10 PATSY RAMSEY: Extremely.
    11 TOM HANEY: Does that shock you?
    12 PATSY RAMSEY: It shocks me.
    13 TOM HANEY: Does it bother you?
    14 PATSY RAMSEY: Yes, it does.

7. AMES

AMES Member

Burke Re-interviewed

Folks, be sure to check out the video on the link that is provided on the 1st post, of this thread. It is actually of a news anchor lady and anchor man talking about Burke being re-interviewed.

8. Learnin

Learnin Member

The depression, with a linear fracture going toward the anterior skull or facial portion, makes me think of a blow from behind JBR. A golf club is still high on my list as I had my 9 y.o. grand son strike a smooth barked tree with some iron (forget now which number as I'm not a golfer). It placed a depression in the tree about the exact size of the one in JBR's skull. Swinging a club, or some other such object from behind, would direct force into the skull and toward the front, IMO.

9. Learnin

Learnin Member

I can't remember, kk, but did ST mention this blood on the pillow case in his book? It seems to me that such evidence would have been important evidence to present. If he didn't, there must have been a reason and it probably was something LE wanted to remain secret until the interview?

At any rate, it's a pretty important piece of evidence. I wonder if this blood was tested for DNA? Surely, it would have been.

10. she wounded

she wounded Member

I've been informed that there is to be some case braking news on the early show I do believe.

Some info about the brother or something.
    I wouldn't want to lie!
    14 years ago!:survivor:

Potential new development!

11. she wounded

she wounded Member

Best turn tv's onto CBS now!

12. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

It was a brief interview with Lawrence Schiller.

13. she wounded

she wounded Member

There wasn't much info! They've yet to interview the brother. On and On!

They say the truth will set you free. Yeah Right! :violin:

14. Elle

Elle Member

Missed this KK!

Going over this almost makes me sick at the thought of this whole incident taking place, KK, on a little six year old girl, but I do have trouble picturing Patsy Ramsey with a baseball bat in her hand attacking JonBenét with it. This scene to me belongs to an adolescent like Burke; something an angry child would do without thinking!

There was no need for Patsy Ramsey to pick up any heavy object and hit JonBenét over the head with it. Her bodily strength was strong enough to wipe her out without reaching for additional help.

15. Elle

Elle Member

Thanks for the information Wounded and JC. I watched the news video here:

JonBenet Ramsay's Brother Questioned: Lawrence Schiller Reports ...

28 Sep 2010 ... Possible Break in JonBenet Case? by Lawrence Schiller Info. Lawrence Schiller began his ... September 28, 2010 | 9:56am. Twitter; Emails ...
    <CITE>www.thedailybeast.com/...28/jonbenet-ramsays-brother-questioned-lawrence-<WBR>schiller-reports/</CITE>

16. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Thanks! That helped clear up a little bit - if Schiller's sources are accurate! Ok - the authorities have sent requests to Burke, but have yet to speak to him...this is going to be very interesting to see how Burke handles these requests!

I did say that now with Smit unable to Intrude into this case, there would be a greater chance for JonBenet to vindicated, even if it's only a tiny chance, there IS hope again!

BTW - Loving the Look of Everyone Wearing their Thinking Caps!

RR

17. koldkase

Brilliant. You have officially been promoted to Guttah Pyrate For Life.
    :pirate:

:glug::turban::fight::cowboy: :viking: :sleuth::camera::tipsy::whipit:​

18. Elle

Elle Member

Nice Wounded and JC were alert, RR. I don't really watch any TV news these days. I get a lot of information from the net. :) John Ramsey must be having a blue fit over this!

19. koldkase

I don't remember Thomas...or anyone...writing or talking about the blood on the pillowcase. Yes, it's very significant and we only found out about it through the interview transcript of the 98 BDA interrogation of Patsy. Since Smit even stated under oath in the 2001 deposition Wood took of him, for the Wolf lawsuit, that Smit believed JonBenet was killed in the basement, you'd think it might be important info if the child's blood was actually found on her pillowcase in her room.

All we have are the few questions Haney asked Patsy about it, though. Those questions seem to imply the blood was JonBenet's, IMO. Why else would Haney ask Patsy if JB had nose bleeds. It had been 18 months since the murder, so it's fair to say that the blood on the pillowcase would have been tested and a report filed by then, I think. (Anyone who wants to argue the BPD wouldn't have tested it for any reason is full of chit--and we know in Ramseyland the stink is pretty strong.)

If the blood belonged to another Ramsey, that would certainly be interesting, but we'd hear the same arguments--they lived there, it was innocent, etc. But if it belonged to an unidentified person--oh, puhleeze, that would trump that "touch" DNA on the panty and long johns big time; who could argue BLOOD from an unidentified source on the pillowcase wasn't exculpatory for the Ramseys? You think Lacy/Smit/Team Ramsey wouldn't have made a fricking full length documentary film and submitted it for an Oscar if that were the case? Ha! They'd have had their acceptance speeches written and memorized the day after they found out!

So what does this "blood on the pillowcawe" mean as evidence to a rational person? As I said, either JB was attacked in her bed and drainage from her mouth or nose got on the pillowcase; or she was laid on the pillowcase after she was attacked and blood got on it then; or she was being molested in her bed and blood from that got on the pillowcase. I can't see any other reasonable explanation. Can anyone else?

20. koldkase

Could be just that. I often wonder if LE actually knows what caused the head injury. When I watch medical examiner stuff on TV or read about it from M.E's. who have done thousands of autopsies, I find it hard to believe they don't at least have a pretty good idea by now.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice