Heads Up! Burke interviewed by Police!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by BobC, Sep 22, 2010.

1. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Wounded! YOU ROCK!! :clap: :thumbsup: :bow:

I'm going to play with the thingies that put photos and videos etc. into posts and see if I can get something up here. Ha. Like that's gonna happen....

http://<object width="305" height="284"><param name="movie" value="http://www.thedailybeast.com/swf/TheDailyBeastVideoPlayer.swf"></param><param name="quality" value="high"></param><param name="menu" value="false"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><param name="flashvars" value="video=http://www.tdbimg.com/files/2010/09/28/vid-lawrence-schiller-on-jonbenet-ramsey_09100417963.flv&still=http://static.thedailybeast.com/files/2010/09/28/img-100928-earlyshow-lawrence-schiller-480_092717404284.jpg&title="></param><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://www.thedailybeast.com/swf/TheDailyBeastVideoPlayer.swf" id="tdbvideo" name="tdbvideo" bgcolor="#ffffff" quality="high" menu="false" wmode="transparent" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="305" height="284" flashvars="video=http://www.tdbimg.com/files/2010/09/28/vid-lawrence-schiller-on-jonbenet-ramsey_09100417963.flv&still=http://static.thedailybeast.com/files/2010/09/28/img-100928-earlyshow-lawrence-schiller-480_092717404284.jpg&title="></embed></object>

Well dayum! Looks like I got something here. Uh oh...better hide before the posts police come for me!

2. koldkase

Elle, thanks for the link.

So in fact--or according to Schiller, which may or may not be the same thing--Burke hasn't been interviewed by the BPD at all? They just let him know they want to interview him?

Right. I won't hold my breath waiting for that. If Burke wanted to talk to LE, he's had a lot of time to do it before now. Like when he and his daddy were partying (drunk?) in Hawaii last Christmas on the 13th anniversary of his sister's murder. He tweeted all about their trip, doncha know, including putting up a google MAP of their hotel location, his flight and vacation schedule, etc.

All I could think was Burke wanted to make sure he gave the intruder ample notice and directions, should he want to visit them again on Christmas Night. Even added photos to make sure he could be identified, I guess.

I am NOT making this up!! So don't even go there! :pout:

Who on this planet would be so unconcerned if your 6 yr old sister dropped out of your life one night, murdered and never to be seen by you again except in a coffin, and her killer was never identified, much less caught?

Certainly not your parents--unless their name is Ramsey.

3. koldkase

Ha! You are CAPTAIN RiverRat, you old pyrate! :highfive:

You are dead right: LOU SMIT WAS THE INTRUDER!!

He intruded on the case and ruined it for all time.

Well, rest easy, Team Ramsey, you got your INTRUDER at last: Lou "Intruder" Smit.

4. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Love it!

Just trying to keep up with you since I've been slacking off lately! But I just received a dose of what I never wanted to enter my head again...someone mentioned earlier in this thread something about candy not reporting this 13 minutes before it was here...she is now saying that since Schiller had his say this morning, she can go ahead and reveal that she has known about this all along and that Burke REFUSED to speak when approached by the investigators...and she SAT on this info...Ewwww! I guess Steve will be calling her tonight too :)

5. Elle

Elle Member

We are lucky to have the Internet to checkup on any news posted KK. If we don't see the TV news it's recorded on the net and we can still see it. I can't imagine my life without it! In a way it's my silent friend just sitting waiting for me to sit down and visit! :)

6. koldkase

:floor: HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!

Hey, isn't there something in her secret document closet we can steal while she's fighting off Steve's advances? :deal::gottarun:

7. koldkase

I know! And you don't even have to get out of your slippers!

8. koldkase

OKay...hang on...I'm slow, I know...but it's coming to me.

WHO gains from this news leak?

If Burke was asked and refuses...THE BPD.

The BPD can't lose.

If Burke comes in, they get the interview and a shot at getting questions answered.

If Burke refuses...doesn't look good for Team Ramsey, now does it?

I know, they'll make every excuse in the book, but ultimately, either the Ramseys want the killer caught, or they don't. Either they cooperate, or they don't.

Alrighty!! Finally! The BPD makes a good move.

Wooohooo!

Of course, this is probably the high point. Then...back to nothing.

9. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

That's right BobC. We knew renewed interest in the case was happening. We just were not sure what it would be.

The Boulder PD is locked tighter than Fort Knox. The days of leaks are long gone. Darn it all :)

10. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Don't I know it! It's actually for the best that things are being kept close to the vest.

That being said, what we do know is that the investigators have not given up, obviously. That trip to see Burke is proof of that! I have to guiltily confess I thought most everyone involved in the Ramsey case had gotten so burned that they would have preferred that it just go away. I am pleasantly surprised.

I want to know what prompted this little trip to see Burke. To us, it appears to have come out of the clear blue, but the investigators had to have been after something. Very interesting...

11. koldkase

Okay, now we're getting conflicting stories. Did they actually "travel" to see Burke, BobC? Or did they just send a message, as this article is now reporting?

And who is "the Ramsey family lawyer" who says Burke hasn't "met with [the BPD] again"? Lin Wood?

Oh, and the sloppy reporting here is worthy of Michael Tracey: it's SCHILLER, not SKILLER. I bet "Skiller" is livid. :rolleyes:

But they buried the lead! Here's the REAL SCOOP:

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/09/28/earlyshow/main6907384.shtml?tag=contentBody;cbsCarousel

Last edited: Sep 28, 2010
  12. Thor

Thor Active Member

Not sure if this is true or not, but on the Tru TV message board, someone says they reported on Headline News that this involves the 911 call and the question about Burke being awake or not during the call. Interesting.

13. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

I am going to respect the process here, KK. It is sloppy reporting because investigators, rightfully, are wanting to do their jobs, rather than clarify anything in the press. We should let them. If you read between the lines, it is all there.

14. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

You are right KK. This was a very controlled leak.

KK, I swear you are a genius. I mean it. I never would have thought of this.

I want to be brilliant like you when I grow up.

15. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

I have said all along that BR will never talk to LE. For one, his lawyers won't allow it. And he doesn't have to. He can't be compelled to. That can only happen if a Grand Jury subpoenas him.

16. koldkase

Thor, I'm looking, I'm looking....

BobC: What? Sorry, I can barely read the LINES at this point. Could you do the in-between reading for me, pretty please?

Tricia: Yeah, I'm a genius--like an idiot savant of the JB case.

DeeDee: Go put your nose in the corner with fellow buzz kill Karen. :whipit:

17. AMES

AMES Member

I am honored!!! DeeDee actually gave me the blouse idea. Thanks DeeDee!

18. AMES

AMES Member

Okay, so the article linked in the first post of this thread is incorrect??

DENVER - FOX31 News has learned that Boulder Police detectives recently met with Burke Ramsey, the brother of six year old JonBenet Ramsey, to talk with him about his sister's murder.

<<SNIPPED>>

19. AMES

AMES Member

Nope...as I have stated 100 times before, I believe that she was placed there...after she was attacked. (IMO...it is quite possible that Patsy was rage filled as she tried to remove that red turtleneck...and the accident could have stemmed from that. What if she ...in her mad rage....tried to yank off that wet turtleneck, and in the process JB fell or was shoved... onto either the sink, or the tub). Patsy screamed...the scream the neighbor heard...John came a runnin' and they placed her on her bed, and tried to revive her. IMO...this is what happened that awful night.

20. Learnin

Learnin Member

I'm still of the hope that something new has come to the attention of the BPD and this is why they want to talk with Burke. I'm a little skeptical of the claim that BPD wants to quiz Burke about the enhanced 911 call which seems to point to his voice. I guess it's possible, but, they've known this for many years, why now? Unless, of course, they have been able to enhance it even more with newer technology????

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice