What things are you most sure about?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Learnin, Sep 6, 2010.

1. rashomon

rashomon Member

Apologies for my typonese!

OMG, what a careless typer I am!! :ashamed:
    Thanks KK for pointing out the mistake - It was to mean '100 %' in all cases of course. My apologies for creating confusion here!

Here is the corrected version, hopefully this time without such embarrassing typos:

I'm 100 % sure that Patsy Ramsey wrote the ransom note to cover up a domestic homicide.
    I'm 100 % sure that the neck knot was tied on JonBenet when she was already in a near-death coma from the head blow.
    I'm 100 % sure that the wooden "handle" was a mere stage prop used by Patsy to suggest a "tortured and killed scenario" by an intruder.
    I'm 100 % sure that the loosely tied wrist ligatures were stage props as well.
    I'm 100 % sure that former prosecutor Hunter knows there was no intruder, and that it was his cowardice which prevented him from bringing the Ramseys to justice.

2. Elle

Elle Member

Aw don't feel too badly rashomon when your own home language is German. I have always admired your ability to post in English. I know you very well as we have corresponded quite a long time with Peggy Laken (Little) included. I knew you meant 100%. Delmar England thought you were one of the most intelligent young women he had ever corresponded with.

I agree with all your thoughts on your 1% list :rolling:

It's too early for you to have a glass of wine and forget this. It's 8:47am here in Canada and you may be close to British time 5 hours ahead of us, maybe 6 (?). Anyhoo throw something in your coffee and have a good day!

You do the same KK! :)

Love, Elle

3. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Well, I wasn't meaning to embarrass you, rashomon, at all. We all have typos, no one worse than I am.

I also figured it was just a mistake, but knowing how meticulous you are, thought you'd just missed it.

Hm, Elle, good idea about relaxing with a (tiny) drink. I don't drink much, just don't have the metabolism for it. I was near Myrtle Beach recently, Elle, and thought of you, mentioned to hubby what you said about taking so many vacations there. I had a glass of wine during a meal, then half a delicious pina colada daiquiri while listening to music on a boardwalk...and woke up at 3 a.m. with a pounding headache and had to take aspirin. :yuck: Sad, isn't it? Never have been able to drink because I hate hangovers and mine are ridiculous in proportion to the amount of alcohol I drink.

Shhh. Don't tell, or you'll ruin my rep as a Guttah pyrate! :pirate:

4. Elle

Elle Member

We loved Myrtle Beach KK, but we haven't been back there in a few years.
    Health insurance is very high for Canadians when they're into their 80's. It would now cost us $1000 per week for the two of of us. :-( Just too much. Too bad about the wine![​IMG]

5. AMES

AMES Member

We just moved back to SC from Montana, almost three years ago...and started vacationing in Myrtle Beach again. Last year, we were in Daytona...we liked it better, but our hearts belong to MB.

6. Elle

Elle Member

Hi Ames,

Nice to see you back again! Myrtle Beach will always be a special place
    to me. Hope you will be happy being back in SC. Flying anywhere today is such a hassle, and enough is enough when one becomes a Senior Senior.[​IMG]
    Holiday for us now is in July in French River, Ontario. :)

7. rashomon

rashomon Member

Hi Elle,

I always love to hear from you and Peggy, whether it is per email or per reading your posts. I like your sense of humor as well. Your idea with the glass of wine was a good one; we had some nice Italian Chianti together with yesterday's spaghetti dinner. :)

Yesterday it has been six months since our dear friend Delmar England passed away. I owe so much of my Ramsey case knowledge to the analyses of this awesome and dedicated case researcher, who tore the mask of pretense off the staged scene. That's what the DA's office ought to have done too, but Hunter & Co miserably failed to do their job.
    I think you are right KK about downright corruption coming into play as well. Steve Thomas writes in his book:
    Toward the end of the book:
    Hunter even had the nerve to later speak about the Ramsey case as having been "a good ride". No thought at all about the victim, instead he spits justice in the face one last time. Incredible!

8. Learnin

Learnin Member

"100% certain that Fleet White knows something he hasn't told LE, or can't prove"

I like this one, heymom. I'm about 95% sure FW knows something he can't completely prove.

9. Learnin

Learnin Member

Yea, it seems as if Hunter enjoyed the limelight.

10. AMES

AMES Member

IMO...he thought that the tape that covered JB's mouth, was suspicious...that is why he picked it up, and looked at it. I bet it wasn't sticky at all....IMO...it came off of something else. I am sure that he has way more info. that he just can't prove, though...this is probably only the tip of the iceberg.

11. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

It probably did come off something else first, but we do know the tape was on JB's mouth because her lip prints were on it.

I am 100% sure that BR will never speak to LE.

12. fr brown

fr brown Member

Patsy also wrote "C.B.I." instead of "CBI" like most of us would. The ransom note as all here know contains "F.B.I."

This comports with the New York Times style manual's recommendation. Most newspapers follow the AP style of no periods.

I'm guessing that Patsy had a NYT style manual in the house or learned the NYT style in journalism school or subscribed to the New York Times or all of the above.

13. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

I didn't know that. Interesting. The devil is in the details....

14. Learnin

Learnin Member

Interesting.

15. Nickii

Nickii Member

I am 100% sure:

- Before the 25th of December 1996 Patsy would never have worn her clothes 2 days in a row (especially around christmas)

- JR would have never undressed himself in the garden to break into his own house in summer and crawl through that tiny space through the basement window

- Jonbenet was awake when the R's returned home from the Whites Christmas Party

- Then, at home, Jonbenet ate some chunks of pineapple with her fingers out of that white bowl

- Patsy saw the red heart drawn on Jonbenets hand with her own eyes

- Patsy was awake the whole night

- Burke was awake during the 911-call and asked "What did you find?"

- JR never was on the floor on his hands an knees to read the ransom note faster (?)

- the R's knew what happened in the night of the 25th December 1996

- there was never an intruder

- the police still holds back evidence pointing to "an inside job"

This is my opinion.

16. AMES

AMES Member

Mine too! Agree with all the above!

Speaking of the red heart, I cannot believe that Patsy said in one of her interviews that she SAW the heart, even going as far to say how well drawn it was...and then the very next day, retracted her statement. Oh, she REALLY didn't see the heart afterall, she was mistaken, she just THOUGHT she saw the red heart drawn on JB's hand. (Whatever Patsy!!)

17. Nickii

Nickii Member

Exactly! What a general alzheimeresk behaviour during ALL the interviews.

18. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

Yep, yep and yep. To all of the above.

19. Learnin

Learnin Member

Hey, I really like some of these!

I agree. John would never undress to go through that window. But, if he did, I've always wondered what he was up to that would force him to do something like that when quite a few people had keys? I mean, it sounds like he was trying his best to secretly break into his own house.

Yep, I can see that precious little girl taking a couple of cubes from that dish and popping them into her mouth. I'm 95% certain the head blow came within 30 minutes, if not sooner.

I agree. Don't believe John was ever on his hands and knees reading that ransom note.

20. Elle

Elle Member

I would have thought a CEO with his brains would take the fastest route to get into his own house. The photos which are not for publication on the following site:

http://www.acandyrose.com/crimescene-panic911.htm

show several places he could have easily entered at the back of his own house by quickly breaking a window. Geez he could afford a new pane of glass. Instead we have the awkward scenario of the grate entrance in the basement, and elephants fly!

Just clicking on the photos enlarges them. Thank you ACandyRose!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice