A Doll Was Placed Next To JonBenet's Body In The Cellar!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by AMES, Sep 29, 2010.

1. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Surely you haven't missed the mud-slinging at Tricia for mentioning she has a source who told her there were dolls in the cellar room with JB's body?

If that were true--the dolls being there--it shows another element of caring.

As to why I put that photo up for discussion, it's because it would back up Tricia's source, IF it were a doll. But maybe it isn't. Maybe it's a hairy-footed airplane. Might be.

But will it solve the case either way? Not on a forum, it won't. It might mean something in a trial, but we have nothing to do with that, obviously.

2. fr brown

fr brown Member

I get you. (I think I'm gliding solidly into "not doll" territory for what that's worth.)

Do you know what the other photos are of? It looks like a bookcase or something. Where was that taken?

3. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

ACR told me it was from Schiller's Anatomy of a Cold Case. I checked You Tube and it is not on there but I found this site.

I am a little leary about downloading it. Does anyone know anything about this site? It also says watch free and when I click on watch it says I have to complete a survey to keep the site free, well, no survey comes up, just some links to video games.

http://www.iwatchdocumentaries.com/documenatries/jonbenet-anatomy-of-a-cold-case-2006/

4. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

5. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

I don't think the redacted item on the evidence list is the duct tape because everyone already knew about the tape when the list was released. Why would the BPD redact something that was public and common knowledge? That doesn't make sense.

6. koldkase

I'd be very careful of clicking on that link. I've clicked on a link somewhat like that before, and it gave me a trojan virus that sends around messages to people in your address books, etc. You might want to take it out of your post, in fact. I would.

7. koldkase

Good argument. Some are saying that other evidence was left out of the search warrants entirely to keep it sealed/secret, for investigative purposes. Sounds logical to me.

8. AMES

AMES Member

Great minds think alike...I just posted a picture of this doll over at WBS...before reading your post. I think that it DOES look like the doll in the photo. Look at the doll in the photo's dress...at the bottom, it looks gold and crinkley....like this one. The only thing missing..is the cuffed sleeves and neckline. Now that baffles me.

9. Kelly

Kelly Member

Maybe Patsy did place the Santa Bear by JBR's body. Maybe the police suspected that and that is why they put Santa Bear in the photo they showed Patsy, and that is why Patsy turned pale when she saw it.

10. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

I was just talking to a friend of mine (she is not on the forums) and she said she just saw Lin Wood on Headline News going on and on about how the DNA cleared the Ramseys and there is nothing new in the case and nothing that Burke would know and that the police just released this information to annoy John Ramsey.

11. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

Anyone surprised by this? I guess when you are defending a guilty person, you have to consider any police activity on the case is being done just to annoy your client rather than to try once again to solve your child's murder. If I were innocent in my child's death (or coverup), I'd be thrilled they wanted to talk to people again, especially my surviving child, who may very well remember seeing or hearing something that would help LE.

12. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

I went to eBay and saw the same doll, and was about to try to post it when I saw this. Thank you for bringing to WS. I wish we had a clearer photo of the object on the floor. But it could very well be that doll, it was the 1996 Holiday Barbie.

13. koldkase

Ha! We knew that was coming.

Though I have to say I also question who released this info as "Burke" was being sought for an interview, versus witnesses in general. If history does repeat itself, this had to be leaked by the BPD for exactly that reason--to put pressure on the remaining Ramseys. It's common LE practice and one admittedly used early in the case investigaiton.

But then, the Ramseys asked for it by lawyering up and refusing to go to the BPD and be interviewed, openly and without "conditions."

Well, I haven't seen ol' Woody in a while. How's he doing? :wood:

14. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Goodness...This is hard for me to believe that Boulder's law enforcement agency has nothing else on their hands to do and the only thing they could come up with to pass time is to annoy John Ramsey! Especially since his attorney a$$ures us that nothing's new. This information was sooo important that it was personally delivered via a national television appearance instead of simply releasing this in a pre$$ relea$e?!?!

IF this is to be taken as the truth, it's going to take me a bit to make my brain accept this entry. It's hard enough without my thoughts now trying to stray for some reason to the question that has been tossed around lately...Who did it Benefit to Leak the what in the world ever is the situation between Burke and the Police Department?

RR

15. koldkase

Especially since the Ramseys told the Nat. Enquirer they never talked to Burke about the murder. And he never asked.

OH, that says VOLUMES, doesn't it?

16. koldkase

For all we know, the "fresh eyes" detectives who might now be looking at the case have already asked John Ramsey for an interview. I haven't heard that or anything, but it has occurred to me that they SURELY would have asked to speak to John, as well.

If that were true, and John ignored them or refused, then putting the media pressure on is not new to LE. Not even in the Ramsey case 14 years ago. It's common investigative procedure in certain situations, and the Ramseys landed themselves right in the center of jus such a situation by going on TV the day after they buried their child, yet refusing to talk to the investigating detectives for four months, and then only with conditions.

I am puzzled about going after Burke in the media, but maybe this is a signal that they're not playing. That would be an astonishing development, wouldn't it? Lacy had the case for 6 years and all we saw was game-playing.

It would be touching to know that there are LE in Boulder/Colorado who actually want to solve the case and seek justice, instead of just promoting careers, covering their behinds, or kowtowing to Team Ramsey.

But I've been burned too many times in this case's history. I'll believe it when I see something besides a press leak. Like an indictment.

17. koldkase

Well, I spent some time looking at various dolls and lord knows there are about a million from that year alone. IF it WERE a doll, who knows which one it might be? Pinker at topix.com JBR forum spotted it immediately. A serious doll collector might be able to spot the model.

You know, there are plenty of people who have copies of those photos, straight from Intruder Smit to their little case collection. Where did Schiller get to see these copies, anyway? They're not computer files, they're actual printed photos, right? Were these hard copies made from the PowerPoint Smit obsconded with, or copies made from the original negatives? Or were they the originals and Schiller somehow got to see them?

Just how many people actually have seen these photos, photographed them, never mind aired them on TV? It's pathetic.

So where are these people now? Surely it's easy to see what this is in the actual photo, rather than the copy here of a screen capture posted online of an aired copy of a tape of the filmed photo from the documentary. Ha! Truly absurd, isn't it?

18. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

LOL. I had forgotten about that.

Yes, I am sure the BPD just wanted to annoy John Ramsey. I think that it speaks volumes too that Burke would not talk to them.

19. koldkase

That would be awfully clever of the BPD, wouldn't it? Problem is the BPD never kept the Santa doll as evidence. It "disappeared," remember, and then the Ramseys had a PI that worked for them look for it in their boxes from the hellhole, and lo and behold--voila!

Boy, those Ramseys wanted to put that house and everything in it waaaaaay behind them, didn't they? Just like JB's body. When they left it that day, running, they just wanted to "move on" with their lives.

20. koldkase

I'm not going to write Burke off just yet. We don't really know if he has said no for all time. If he consciously knows something, he probably has. If he only has vague memories and truly believe his parents are innocent, maybe he will talk to LE.

Or maybe he'll be a dark horse. Maybe he'll end up having a conscience and doing the right thing. He is a grown man now. Who can say where destiny is leading him? He's certainly part of this and always will be. For now, he's the question in this case because he's been a child or young man for most of it.

He may be waiting for his father to die, as well.

Or he may be unwilling to revisit this living nightmare and will never speak of it, whatever he knows or doesn't know.

No way to know until it unfolds in time.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice