New Globe is Out!! Top Forensic Expert- Mom Did it!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Sabrina, Dec 14, 2006.

1. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Sounds like Heaven.........count me in. I'll bring the cups and the porta-potty.

2. Cookie

Cookie Member

And Me Too!

I'll bring my accordian and we can begin by singing "roll out the barrel!" I'll bring Priscilla White and she will slide down the entire floor (she actually did that once at a Ramsey party).

3. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Oh thank heavens..thanks for remembering the porta-potty! You are the best!

4. heymom

heymom Member

"Mirror Eyes!" That's a good way to describe that empty look - sort of as though she is saying "I can be anything you wish...and therefore, no one and nothing at all..."

5. heymom

heymom Member

I think the Beer Barrel Polka is most appropriate!

:beersign: :glug: :toast:

6. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

The more the merrier!

7. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

well

that is art for you. Some people "get it" and some people don't. That is why there are so many forms and styles of art. Different strokes for different folks. I like the picture.
    I guess my mind is open to different expressions of art because my baby daughter (21 years old) is in an art program at college. It is a very competitive program to get into and baby Texan's love for what she is doing is starting to rub off on me.

8. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

I was being sarcastic, btw.

9. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

I was just funning back at you, Paradox. I guess since Dimwit abandoned us, we don't get enough scathing irony around here anymore. Seems the mods thought we were serious.

Oh, well, I did get a bit terse, I admit. I have begged Moab to ban me from the political forum before I PO everyone there. Maybe she's going to have to sit me in the corner in here, too. :censored:

10. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Actually, Paradox & KK ... the mods knew you were being sarcastic and "funning" ... but some of the other posters did not. Because of that, we decided we'd better nip a budding flame war in the bud. That's the problem with the Internet, you sometimes can't hear the sarcasm dripping from the tongue. So don't take it personally. No one is going to sit in a corner around here unless it's me and Heymom's bag of oreos I just ripped off from her stash. :D

11. Paradox

Just as well, the fake flame war was getting a little ... stupid. We do want the rest of the world to know we at FFJ get along, as long as everyone agrees with Paradox that is. :grouphug: :gomods:

12. koldkase

Excuses, excuses. I was kicking Paradox's id and it wasn't pretty!

Shoot! No fun. What's a dominatrix to do...? :whipit:

13. heymom

heymom Member

Huh??? Wha' hoppen....(shakes cobwebs out of head) I were sleepin'....Where's my Oreos gone to??? (looking around suspiciously...)

14. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Well, it WAS fun to watch and all ... but as I said, other posters were choosing sides and getting involved after YOU TWO had your little fake kerfluffle. There were several posts made AFTER your posts that were also taken out just because we mods saw not everyone could tell it wasn't a true smackdown. The best thing to do was to take the fake fight out before a real fight started. :viking:

15. koldkase

A REAL fight got squashed?!

Darn, I sleep late ONE morning...got up two hours past my usual 3 pm wake-up call...and the mods are out stun gunning all our efforts to make this a decent GUTTAH?! :pcguru:

Sheesh, guess I'll have to make sure I set my alarm from now on.... :fight:

16. Paradox

Sometimes the Id is just a cigar.

Whip it, whip it good.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2007
  17. koldkase

Thanks to Cynic posting the article on another thread for a stroll down memory lane, I read this whole thread and decided to bump it for any newbies who might be interested. Once upon a time, we had fun...while hoping against hope for justice for a murdered child.

:bee::bee::bee:
    :toast:
    :fishslap:

:rs:

:jclap:

:did:​

18. fr brown

fr brown Member

According to Globe expert, what was Patsy's mental disorder and what was the evidence for it?

19. cynic

cynic Member

EXPERT #1 - Dr. Rusty Morris, top forensic psychologist
    Mental disorder fueled deadly rage

Patsy Ramsey suffered from a bizarre mental illness that helped spark a "rage-fueled episode" leading to JonBenet's savage murder - that's the explosive scenario laid out by top forensic psychologist Dr. Rusty Morris.

"I always wondered if there might be Munchausen Syndrome-by-Proxy going on in the Ramsey home," Morris tells GLOBE. "That's a disorder where a parent fabricates symptoms in a child, subjecting him or her to unnecessary medical tests or even surgery. A person with this condition craves attention and will do anything to achieve it, even putting a child at risk." Morris cites the 27 trips JonBenet made to her - pediatrician over three years as a pointer. She adds that the young girl's chronic bedwetting problem may have been the trigger that caused Patsy - who died at 49 in June after a long battle with ovarian cancer - to explode in rage.

"I believe Patsy's stressors may have overtaken her that night," says Morris. "There was a rage-fueled episode where Patsy lost it, and JonBenet ended up dead. After that, there was staging to cover up the crime.

"This poor little girl had a violent end and her killer got away with it. The case ended with Patsy's death."
    http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showpost.php?p=187930&postcount=52

20. fr brown

fr brown Member

The nanny/babysitter took JonBenet to some of her doctor appointments so I guess that would be Munchausen by proxy by proxy.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice