Pep Talk! 2012 is a Great Year for the Truth in the JonBenet Case

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Apr 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Either:-

1) New technology has examined the 911 tape and produced a clearer reading of the background speech

OR

2) A now grown up child has decided to speak

2. Jayelles

When will we hear?

3. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

You all are making great guesses.
    I am hoping it will be soon but I really can't say.
    Please forgive me for doing this to you but I figured you would rather have a tidbit of information than nothing at all.

Koldkase please do not die on me. In fact, that's an order!!!

4. Thor

Thor Active Member

It's ok Tricia, I have faith in how you're handling this (as nuts as it is making me, ala Koldkase)! Keep us posted.

5. Jayelles

Tricia, don't pay the diva any heed. She pulled the dying stunt before remember? Cost us an arm and a leg for the dancing hens and hoodie pallbearers too. Poor Zotto is still in rehab.

:rrcrown::rrcrown::rrcrown::rrcrown::rrcrown:

6. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

Hey- which ever one of us dies first and gets to the Other Side will KNOW the truth. If it's ME, I promise to come back an tell y'all.

7. Elle

Elle Member

Having got to know you quite well DeeDee, I hope you will come and tell me, but I'm a good bit older than you. "cough!" Why don't you tell us some stories about what you know? You know I have great faith in you!

8. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

OMG, you mean that sorry John actually had the NERVE to point the finger at Fleet AGAIN?! What a lowlife *** John is! I hope his new wife poisons him!

Oh, you nailed that, Chero!

9. koldkase

Yeah, he got beat up worse than anyone in the Team Ramsey pursuit of vindictive obstruction of justice.

But his children are older now, so as others point out, they may have their own ax to grind now for what their family was put through.

Oh, that would be sublime, wouldn't it? Poetic justice of some kind, anyway.

10. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

I can tell you LOTS about what I know.

Mods- start an OT thead here or have people PM me?

11. koldkase

Heck, I'm jaded over the whole system after seeing what money buys even in a child abuse murder.

If there's no justice here or in an afterlife, then I guess we've wasted a lot of time with our moral outrage. That would be a bummer.

12. koldkase

You torture small animals, too, don't you? :yes:

13. Elle

Elle Member

I missed these posts due to computer trouble, Thor. I wonder if the person who performed the sexual abuse performed on JonBenét will be named! (?).

I think Fleet white knew a lot more than he could admit but because of John Ramsey's executive position and connections, he had to protect himself.

This little girl was sexually abused and still had to get up and perform for narcisstic Patsy, who must have known who the culprit was but did nothing about it.

I still feel Patsy killed JonBenét in a rage, and a murder was staged by her and John Ramsey. The head blow came before the fake garrote. Thanks to Delmar England's analysis.

Let's hope you will really give us some solid news, Tricia. To be truthful I'm tired waiting for it![​IMG]

14. koldkase

Um...breaking news: Zotto has escaped from rehab...with a little help from her friends...coughcough chero cough moab...and was right here under this very bridge helping me plan my new funeral.... :bigstick:

She looks good, really, considering. Did you know they still give patients electrical shock treatments? Causes the hair to frizz terribly, too.

15. koldkase

This is all probably right on point, Elle.

I hope the same, as well. Unless they're going to start giving us immortality pills, something better happen soon or Tricia will be on TV starring in The Most Haunted Woman In America.

:ghost: :ghost: :ghost: ::shocked2 :ghost: :ghost: :ghost:​

16. Elle

Elle Member

I'm not getting any younger, KK. I'm really tired waiting to hear the real truth of what took place that tragic night!

Just heard your lovely voice again!

17. Elle

Elle Member

e-mail me before the Sunday Broadcast DeeDee! :)

18. koldkase

I know, Elle. It's hard to even hope for it any more. But Tricia swears the wait is almost over. So we'll stand behind our fearless leader...with a cattle prod. :tsmile:

19. koldkase

Let's see if I can get those mods stirred from the guttah. If not, IT'S MUTINY!

20. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

KK, you or DeeDee can start any OT thread you like in THE PUB! That would be a good place to get the party, er, conversation started! :talk: :martini:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice