Pep Talk! 2012 is a Great Year for the Truth in the JonBenet Case

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Apr 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whitewitch1

whitewitch1 Senior Member

And why would a killer care if she was wearing the "right day of the week" underwear?

2. Elle

Elle Member

Exactly ww! I've never heard of any killer taking the time to redress a victim. Why would they need to?

3. cynic

cynic Member

LOL. She would have had JonBenet undergo gastric bypass surgery before that ever happened.
    That pretty much sums it up, although I personally think that Casey Anthony is a far more accomplished liar. Too bad they never had a chance to meet - in prison that is.

4. cynic

cynic Member

There is some great entertainment in the interviews of the Ramseys.
    Remember this one? I know it's one of DeeDee’s favorite exchanges in which John Ramsey insists that the intruder would have taken the time to pull a chair back to a position of blocking the train room door while in the process of leaving the crime scene.

Lou Smit: "So you think that the chair would block the door and nobody would have gotten in there without moving it?"
    John Ramsey: “Correct.â€
    Lou Smit: "In other words, let's say that the intruder goes into the train room, gets out, let's say, that window?â€
    John Ramsey: “Uh huh.
    Lou Smit: "How in effect would he get that chair to block that door, if that is the case, is what I'm saying?"
    John Ramsey: "I don't know... I go down, I say, "Ooh, that door is blocked." I move the chair and went in the room."
    Lou Smit: So you couldn’t have gotten in without moving the chair?â€
    John Ramsey: "Correct... I had to move the chair."
    Lou Smit: "The thing I'm trying to figure out in my mind then is, if an intruder went through the door, he'd almost have to pull the chair behind him... because that would have been his exit... so that's not very logical as far as......"
    John Ramsey: "I think it is. I mean if this person is that bizarrely clever to have not left any good evidence, but left all these little funny clues around, they... are clever enough to pull the chair back when they left."

JR 1998 Interview

5. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Websleuths Radio/Butt's Murder

Getting ready for Websleuths Radio at the top of the hour. 8 PM Eastern.

Richard Hornsby will discuss Martin/Zimmerman and Sonny Long will talk about his book about the Butt's family triple murder.

LISTEN HERE!!

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleuths/2012/04/23/websleuths-radio

Number to call in and ask questions 760-825-0933

6. Elle

Elle Member

Oh good grief, cynic. I don't believe I just read this! This is idiotic! ridiculous! Unbelievable! [​IMG]

7. Elle

Elle Member

What about the flaws they are now finding with DNA ww? At the present time DNA isn't as reliable as we all once thought it was! (?).

8. whitewitch1

Seriously...that's one of my favorites. It really makes you wonder about Lou Smit. He could NOT really have been that stupid, could he?

9. whitewitch1

I really don't know what to think about it, Elle. I've always wondered, though, if Burke had a friend over that night (Doug Stine) that the Ramseys never admitted to or if they called someone over to help them after JB was bashed in the head and that person helped them cover up (Dr. Beuf.)
    I've tossed that thought around even before the Touch DNA was discovered.
    All I really know is that there is NO way that the Ramseys did not/do not know what happened that night. No matter what part in it they may have played, they weren't/aren't as clueless as they pretend to be. IMO

10. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

I have often felt DS was there that night, too. Possibly invited along to accompany BR for the trip to Charlevoix. It is suspicious that such good friends as his parents wouldn't have been called over that morning along with the others. The behavior of the Ss, especially Susan S, was always over-the-top as far as "protecting" the Rs. So maybe they were protecting someone else, too. LIke their son. Remember, even though he was just a bit older than BR, over 10 in any event, the Colorado law that shields BR would also have prevented DS from being named as a suspect or being charged as well, because he had an accomplice that was under 10.

11. Elle

Elle Member

Maybe this is the news we will all hear from Tricia in 2013 (?). :)

12. Niner

Niner Active Member

waiting... :whistle:

I am SO late to this thread, but since Tricia hasn't given anything up yet, I guess I will give it a shot!

As I was reading to catch up, I had to agree with zoomama on Burke finally coming forward, but Cherokee shot that one down... :rs:

:wflag:

Then I thought maybe the White kids, or even Priscilla or Fleet... :sothere:

:borgsmile Yes, I'm still a BORG! It could all be Patsy!

And I see someone mentioned Jams... :puke: now there's a name from the past!! :floor:

I was going to say just that! I too will come back, somehow, :beammeup:

So Tricia, I bet all us are waiting patiently! :balloons:

:wave:

13. Elle

Elle Member

Niner,

While JonBenét was in Fleet White's house on Christmas day, there was an opportunity for any one of them to have slipped something in her drink if they were anxious to do away with her; instead of having to go through the imaginary scenario of entering the Ramsey home by removing the heavy iron/steel grate and through the basement window. All faked!

14. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Speak for yourself! I'm thinking of kidnapping Tricia and making her an offer she can't refuse.... Anyone know if she owns a horse? :whipit:

15. Thor

Thor Active Member

Can I tell Tricia I was diagnosed with something today that may be life-threatening? Naw, probably not. I wanna know now!

16. Elle

Elle Member

According to all the old records Doug Stein didn't stay with the Ramseys that night, ww, but who knows what the real story is? The Ramsey's long drawn out saga did throw a spanner in the works, plus all those other people we know who played their parts to the hilt eventually set the Ramseys free.

The Stines were close to the Ramseys. I remember something about Glen Stine being given a job by John Ramsey sometime later on, but this type of action happens betweens friends, but once again ..."who knows?"

You're right in saying they weren't as clueless as they pretended to be.

17. Niner

Niner Active Member

Got to totally agree with you, Elle = WHY go thru the iron/steel grate and through that small window??!!

One of these... :wood: or one of these... :beat: :floor:

Yep, they are NOT totally clueless - they know what happened!!

18. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Tried that already.

Also threatened suicide.

She's ruthless. :coffeeup:

19. cynic

cynic Member

Perhaps she will see things differently if we all chip in and send her on vacation, I hear the "water theme park" at Guantanamo Bay is very relaxing. :D

20. Elle

Elle Member

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Elle_1
    Niner,
    Niner
    This is why, to me, Niner, it rules out all of the Ramsey friends who were altogether on Christmas night, and points right back to the Ramseys themselves. It was an inside job, and a cover-up!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice