Pep Talk! 2012 is a Great Year for the Truth in the JonBenet Case

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Apr 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whitewitch1

whitewitch1 Senior Member

Absolutely, Elle. Just because "according to the records" Doug Stine didn't stay with the Ramseys does not mean that he wasn't there. If he was, I'm sure there was a very good reason why his presence there was never made known.
    It would explain the Stines extreme closeness with the Ramseys later on if Doug was somehow involved.
    I also think it strange that the Stines were not one of the couples called over for "support" that morning.

Who knows is right. It's just another possibility.
    I wonder if Burke and Doug have remained friends throughout the years.

2. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

Maybe the Ss weren't there that morning because they had just left...

I don't think BR is still friends with DS. His Facebook profile was open a while back (now it is private) and DS was not among his "friends" there. The Stines, like the White's, had a falling out with the Rs some years back. Shortly after the Rs moved back to Atlanta, the Stines followed them, with JR giving his friend a job with his company.
    Friendships aside, it is very unusual for a family to just pick up and follow friends to another state. Maybe they also needed to get out of the public glare in Boulder. SS had been virulent in her defense of the Rs, and even committed crimes in her quest to intimidate anyone who questioned her innocence. She was found to have written e-mails to people pretending to be the chief of police. Why she was never charged in that crime is as suspicious as anything else in this case.

3. Elle

Elle Member

Maybe we have a story here which would tell us more, DeeDee (?).

4. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Oooohhhh, torture! I'm in! :whipit:

5. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

I am sure there is a LOT more to this than we are aware.

6. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

I see many of you are plotting my death. A death you will deliver to me in a slow and painful manner.

Well, before you bump me off I might have another clue coming soon . . . don't know when . . . but soon.

Until then please plot away.

Love and Kisses,

The Evil One.

7. Elle

Elle Member

Tricia,

Don't talk like that. I'm happy to say I didn't wish anything like this on you. I'm not like that. I just said we'll hear some news in 2013. [​IMG]

Seriously, no way would I wish you any harm. even in jest! Love you! Ella

8. Niner

Niner Active Member

:yes:

9. koldkase

Oh, no, dear Tricia! We are not plotting your death! Only your torture...pain is relative, after all.

And it's not for pleasure we would torture you, our dear leader! It's a means to an end...as in, WE MUST KNOW THE INFORMATION you've titillated us with now for months!

Tell us NOW!! No?

Then ve have vays of makink you talk.... :whipit:

10. Thor

Thor Active Member

HAHAHAHA! Not me. I was plotting my own death, thinking you would spill it prior to my said demise.

11. Elle

Elle Member

Girls! Girls! Girls! You must remember Karma! Okay! Enough said!

Now y'all be nice y'heah! Love y'all! Elle (((((hugs)))) :rose: :rose: :rose:

12. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

Yep- that Karma will get ya every time.

13. Elle

Elle Member

For sure, DeeDee you will know about this. :)

14. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Dang...you just ain't right Woman! However...according to my shower vision, you WILL be giving another clue and there WILL be a Revelation this year so I am suggesting for all to be BEE HAPPY that you waited this one out!

Remain Seated ~
    :cool2:

15. Niner

Niner Active Member

Just wanted to inform everyone here about the Super Moon coming May 5th and 6th!!

http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2012/02may_supermoon/

:sunny:

I'm trying to remain seated RiverRat but I keep rolling off... :rotfl:

16. Learnin

Learnin Member

I was laying in bed, just now, perusing ST's book once again. He was talking about how, after the autopsy, the police went back to the house to look for things such as the blunt instrument which caused the skull fracture. He, also, stated they looked the windows over again for a point of entry. They ruled out every place and that left only the broken basement window. Aha!
    Since the broken window figures heavily into Smit's intruder theory, could it be that this new information is going to throw a wrench into the broken basement window theory???

17. koldkase

Sorry, I'm not following you. I must be missing your point. Could you explain further?

18. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

The broken window should never have been part of this case because JR ADMITTED he was the one who broke it months ago. Thanks to Lou Smit, this was just one more piece of the incredible damage HE caused to justice for JB.

19. Learnin

Learnin Member

Well, Lou baby came up with the theory about how the intruder came in through the broken basement window. What if someone is coming forth with information which would throw a wrench into the window story...possibly about how it was broken...or maybe it was fixed....

For starters, I've never been able to believe the window was broken, and not fixed, throughout the autumn and into the winter. Here in Kansas, and I'm sure it would be the same in Colorado, one would have an invasion of varmints as soon as the weather began to turn cold. Field mice, ground squirrels, heck, even a small rat could have squeezed through that grate. I remember two years back, in the autumn, I was replacing the carpet on my back closed in porch and left the door open for about 20 minutes as I was out in the garage cutting the carpet, etc. Had to catch two mice that week.

Maybe one of the first police on the scene saw something that was not leaked out to the public about the window, suitcase or something. Patsy said her and Linda cleaned up the glass....I always wondered why FW saw a piece of glass on the floor and placed it up on the ledge...

Tricia said the info was coming from someone we have not heard from before and it will shoot a hole in the Ramseys intruder theory. No better place to start than where Smit and team Ramsey says the intruder entered...

20. koldkase

Thanks for explaining that, Learnin.

For me, I don't need anything more to disprove the "intruder came in the window" BS: there is very good evidence this never happened, IMO.

First, the spider web on the window well grate is good evidence nobody opened it that night, no matter how many super fast spiders Team Ramsey spin out of their bag of highly improbable scenarios.

Next, watching Lou Smit repeatedly drag his butt into the window well for the media, barely able to squeeze in and over the window sill, makes it pretty clear an intruder would have left evidence he used the window. Smit could barely get the window open far enough to get through because it was blocked by a large heating/AC duct. Of course, he spun this as proof the intruder could have come in through the window, pointing out a scuff mark on the wall under the window as well. But in Smit's ever-brilliant ability to miss the obvious, his ghost-client JR told Smit himself that he broke and climbed in that window WITH HIS SHOES--but not his pants--ON. Is there some reason Smit was unable to connect JR's shoes making that "scuff mark"? Oh, right: an intruder needed to be manufactured. And where were the clothing fibers on the window sill an intruder would no doubt have left behind?

Then, as I've just mentioned and we all well know, JR said he broke and entered that window a few months earlier--under some very strange circumstances: wearing his underwear. JR's convoluted and actually impossible-to-execute story of backing through the window on his bare knees mysteriously was related to LE in the long-awaited April '97 interview and NOT ONE MINUTE SOONER, in spite of the FACT that JR and Team Ramsey have proclaimed that as the entrance point for the intruder who murdered JR's child in the night. Good thing the Ramseys were so cooperative--while the intruder had a four month getaway window.... For more incredulity, add in the plethora of Team Ramsey spin of this tall tale: Patsy and the kids weren't in the state at the time; JR was returning from some unspecified late-night activity and JR claimed he somehow lost his house key and wasn't inclined to call any of the many local people they later claimed had a key to get in--even the couple a short walk across the street, the Barnhills; and Ramsey shill jams later said JR was not alone, though of course the equally mysterious person accompanying JR in his underwear can't be named.

Finally, the Ramseys changed their story from "all the doors and windows were locked" to "they were all not only unlocked, but flapping in the wind that night." Plus half of Boulder had a house key.

Okay, I slightly exaggerated with flapping in the wind, but not by much. There is the crime scene photo of the "open" butler door spun by the RST for years, though in fact, there was much altering of the crime scene going on that morning: with all the friends the Ramseys called over, doors and windows were open and shut numerous times by White, Fernie, and JR himself; a cop put the ransom note BACK on the spiral stair tread to photograph though it was lying on the floor or JR had handed it to him--ridiculously hard to keep up, isn't it; and the basement window in question was opened and closed by so many people, it ended up staged "open" for a crime scene photo as well, which SMIT, of course, seemed to think for years was in fact left that way by the intruder.

I don't fuss much about that "vacuumed" glass story, because Patsy goes over it in such detail with LE and includes the maid, so I'm thinking LE surely would have asked the maid to confirm--right? RIGHT?! But Patsy was rambling on and on about cleaning up that broken glass, and when she started spinning her stories in the interviews, I know she had some hidden agenda going on. As we don't have much to confirm what the maid was asked or said except in the books on the case, I'm going to cross my fingers and whistle in the dark on this, hoping LE followed up with that. It doesn't make much sense, at any rate, for the Ramseys to break the window that night to stage the intruder and then clean/vacuum up the glass in the dark--I don't think even the most gullible Ramsey supporter could argue the intruder vacuumed before he left.

But there's the other issue we're discussing: exactly where did LHP put that paint tray in the basement? Did she put it outside the cellar door? If so, maybe that was the reason the paintbrush was broken and used as a handle--it was handy, right there outside the cellar door, where the killer was going to put the child's body to await being discovered by LE.

I don't know--this paintbrush "handle" issue (we're discussing on another thread) bothers me. A person may make it up as he/she goes; or maybe there was another reason the paintbrush had to be incorporated into the ligature. But someone went through a lot of steps that night to kill this child, and it wasn't a mindless zombie bumping into cords and paintbrushes and cellar doors. People have thoughts that are logical to them, because that's how the brain works. So the placement of that paint tray could tell us if the paintbrush was simply an instrument of convenience or if it held some other significance.

Or not.

I for one can't wait to see if Tricia's source in fact does answer some, if not all, of these questions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice