Pep Talk! 2012 is a Great Year for the Truth in the JonBenet Case

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Apr 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cynic

cynic Member

I believe it was the beating with a tire iron that gave it away.

2. cynic

cynic Member

That would be my interpretation as well. As for the media, now that they have fawned all over JR's latest scraps of spin how are they going to backtrack?

3. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Who said anything about beating up Lacy with a tire iron? I was only going to give her a fashion makeover and use it to part those butt-ugly hair curtains!

Hmmmm, water-boarding might work for the wash, rinse and set.

4. Cherokee

Excellent post, and my thoughts exactly!

I am so disgusted with today's media. They're like the Stepford Wives - all alike, reporting the same cut and paste soundbites, doing the bidding of whoever is in control.

Except for investigative reporters like Tony Ortega and Alan Prendergast, no one else seems to care about the real evidence or truth in the Ramsey case. I hope that changes when the new information comes out.

5. Cherokee

Burke and Doug Stine are Facebook friends. Don't think the Stines will be revealing anything anytime soon or in the future.

Besides, Susan would have to explain her felony impersonation of (then Boulder Chief of Police) Mark Beckner's emails, which, of course, was never prosecuted by anyone in Colorado. I guarantee if you or I had done the same thing, we'd have been arrested and charged, but with the Ramsey's Colorado connections, Stine's cyber crime was brushed off as her "sense of humor." :mad:

The corruption in this case goes way beyond the initial cover-up.

6. Cherokee

Seriously? Was that too much information?

Guess I'll have to go back to my original idea of burying Lacy up to her neck in an ant hill at the end of Pearl Street. Do you think anyone will notice THAT? :D

7. Karen

Karen Member

Thank you Cherokee. I still haven't heard any proof positive that the Ramseys and Stines have had a falling out. Yet I keep reading about it in posts as if it really happened. I'd like to know why some people think that? It's a very interesting turn of events, if true.

I have a new question! LOL! And it's even one I think Tricia can answer right now.

Is this new information "NEW" information or is it something we have all believed to be true and now it's being confirmed as true?
    In other words, is it something that's been out there but not provable until now, or something else entirely new?

IMO the single most important thing that would discount any intruder theory is DNA. Mary Lacy used DNA to support the intruder theory and clear the Ramseys publicly.
    Every time TH spoke about bringing this case to trial all we ever heard was how the foreign DNA would have to be explained in order to get a conviction.

The intruder theory will always be out there until the foreign DNA is explained away.

8. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

You will have to be the judge of who killed JonBenet. Unless there is a flat out confession nothing can 100 percent point to her killer.

I do know what the news is and can't wait until you all know. :)

It will all become clear shortly.

9. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

The best thing I can tell is the truth will be told. Just like we have been talking about for years and years. It's there.

Truth is a beautful thing.

10. Elle

Elle Member

Yes, Cherokee, why don't you let us all know how you feel? :)

I would help, but my mouth is shut tight with duct tape!

11. cynic

cynic Member

People might stop to cheer on the ants.

[​IMG]

12. cynic

cynic Member

I thought you were going to heat up the tire iron and use it to curl her hair, but you would have to be REALLY CAREFULL. :D

13. Cherokee

Ha ha, not in Boulder! They LOVE crooked, corrupt, idiotic, egotistical, Ramsey-shilling reprobates THERE!!!

Nah, someone would dig her out and then sue me for upsetting the ants!

By the way, I don't know where you "got" your picture, but it's historically inaccurate. I wouldn't bury Lacy in a turtleneck and wool jacket. Nope. You don't bury people fully clothed in anthills, if you get my drift. But in the interest of compassion and to keep me from going blind, I would allow Lacy to enter the ant hill in her underwear - provided they were OVERSIZED - just to remind Lacy of the stupidity of her intruder theory!

14. Cherokee

Oh yes, I would be REALLY, REALLY careful! Sooooo very careful! Heh.

You know, if you get a curling iron too hot, it will actually burn the hair right off a person's head. Whoops, sorry about that, Mary ... how do you feel about ONE hair curtain? Half a curtain? How about a valance with a side of bald?

15. cynic

cynic Member

Sigh, you’re right.
    Cherokee, please, it HAD to be historically inaccurate because the LAST thing I would EVER want to do, under any circumstances, would be to “picture” ML naked :puke:

Last edited: Jul 9, 2012
  16. Elle

Elle Member

Oh geez, Cherokee and cynic! I hope Mary Lacy never manages to get into this website. I'm too far away in Canada to visit you two in jail in the U.S.

17. cynic

cynic Member

I can’t help it :angel:, Cherokee and I appear to be a bad influence on one another, LOL.
    I’m pretty sure if we were in school, teachers would separate us to opposite sides of the classroom. :D

Last edited: Jul 10, 2012
  18. cynic

cynic Member

Now my mind is at rest, I knew you would take the appropriate precautions.
    :floor:

19. Cherokee

Oh Elle, I hope Lacy DOES get to FFJ! I'm not afraid of old Hair Curtains, and I'd love for her to read something besides her own fawning press! What's she going to do ... sue us for writing the TRUTH?

And Lacy knows we're just funnin' because there aren't any ant hills in Boulder big enough to bury her in! Sadly, all the ants on Pearl Street have died from being run over continuously by naked hordes of pumpkin-headed Halloween revelers!

As for my offer of a fashion makeover, Lacy should be thankful! I'm fast and cheap and Lacy will never know what hit her ... er, happened. It will be a BIG surprise, and I hope she recommends me to Michael Tracey so I can fix his pig eyes, weasel nose and lying tongue! (I'm also a plastic surgeon. All I have to do is put a piece of sharp plastic around my tire iron.)

:D

Last edited: Jul 9, 2012
  20. Niner

Niner Active Member

well, we DEFINITELY need a "Thanks!" button here!!
    Great posts guys!!

:rolling:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice