Pep Talk! 2012 is a Great Year for the Truth in the JonBenet Case

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Apr 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cynic

cynic Member

Other than the burn marks, I think you did a good job.

[​IMG]

2. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

:rotfl:

3. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Whoa, I really DID do a good job, didn't I! Lacy looks like something the Sex Pistols wouldn't have!

But you're gonna have to get rid of the ants or PETA will pitch a fit! There's only so much abuse an ant can take, you know!

4. Elle

Elle Member

Cherokee,

Have just fallen off my chair :floor: by your comments on Michael Tracey and his pig eyes and weasel nose. Hahahahahaha! Here's the deal, if you and cynic end up in trouble, I will start a fund to bail you guys
    out of jail. :toast:
    I just saw Mary Lacey's photo, cynic. How on earth did you manage this?

Keep safe you two!

5. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Don't worry, Elle. I have it on good authority Chero, cynic, and I are under the influence of the Guttah Psyche Ward meds. Therefore, we are not competent to stand trial.

We have a solid defense: Team Ramsey drove us crazy. It's hard to keep up with reality after 15 years of their lies and fabrications.

6. koldkase

:floor:

I think it's quite an improvement myself.

7. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

What a bunch of fun your all are! I love the new Lacy look Cynic. Chero you could do a comb over like all the balding guys do. That might be a new fashion statement, who knows eh!

Just waiting and waiting for the NEWS! Hurry up Tricia! PLEASE!!!!!!!

8. Cherokee

Isn't THAT the truth!

Don't worry, Elle, we'll be fine. If Mary Lacy so much as sneezes in our direction, she'll rue the day. It would give us a way to shout her corruption to the world and open a can of worms that would send HER to jail! No, she dare not touch a hair of our heads. However, Lacy's noggin' is ALL OURS!!! Bwaaahaahaa!

9. brenk

brenk Member

I wonder if someone is writing a Tell All book? Tricia couldn't tell us any
    news untill it hit the shelvs.

I guess I'll drag my old sleepin bag out and sleep in front of the
    book store. Oh yeah, gonna take snacks and coffee.
    kk (kay)

10. Driver

Driver FFJ Senior Member

And I am wondering if somehow, some way, someONE has definitively declared that Patsy wrote the note. (like maybe the FBI is going to come forward?)

I keep trying to think of what the news could be that is what we have been waiting for, but that wouldn't be able to prove the killer unless someone were to confess. We have known all along that Patsy wrote the note, no matter how hard they denied it.

What about maybe "finding" the missing phone records from that night? What about the tape recording that they tried to say did not exist? You know, the one that some of us heard played on (I think) Geraldo's show. It has been so long I can't remember if that is the show I heard it on or not. What about voice enhancement done that clearly identifies Burke's voice in the background?

11. Cherokee

Good idea, Kay. Save a place for me, too! :bunny:

12. Elle

Elle Member

Quote:
    <table border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset"> Originally Posted by koldkase [​IMG]
    We have a solid defense: Team Ramsey drove us crazy. It's hard to keep up with reality after 15 years of their lies and fabrications.
    </td></tr></tbody></table>
    Let's hope you will all be okay!

13. Elle

Elle Member

I sincerely hope so, Cherokee! I just don't trust Mary Lacy!

Oops! Had some trouble here. Repeating myself! :)

14. koldkase

My final guess, if I haven't already said:

Doc Miller finally got his book published in America and/or English.

15. fr brown

fr brown Member

Maybe the police have identified the mystery DNA. I'd like it to be that.

16. Karen

Karen Member

Me too. That DNA X is the biggest mystery I want to know the answer to now. Whose it is and where it is.

17. brenk

brenk Member

You bet I will!

18. Niner

Niner Active Member

Oh wow - I've been waiting for this book!! :book: Thanks Koldkase for the update!! :yay:

Yes, Karen, now THAT would be the best mystery solved!!

19. Niner

Niner Active Member

Wasn't there a thread about Miller's book?? or has that been archived??

TIA! :wave:

20. cynic

cynic Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice