Pep Talk! 2012 is a Great Year for the Truth in the JonBenet Case

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Apr 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

YA Think?

2. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Okay, people, never mind, go home, nothing to see here.

Because I've FOUND the intruder! Right here in the Guttah!

Case closed.

Attached Files:

3. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Is that Mame's boyfriend?

4. Zotto

Zotto FFJ Senior Member

I think it's only appropriate that Tricia tells me first. We are 17 hours ahead of you so technically if Tuesday is the day then I should know on that day here. In addition, if the world should be blown up then we will go first and it wouldn't be fair for me to die not knowing.

Besides, she's had a roast beef and Yorkshire pudding dinner at my house. That should count for something.....

5. Learnin

Learnin Member

I knew it...I knew it.

6. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Yes you are right and it was a delicious dinner. Our Zotto is a fantastic host.
    It is 7:40 pm here . Are you up Zotto? I would like to call and say hello but I can't tell. So sorry buti love ya anyway

7. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

Tricia, for those of us who are unable to listen to the show, I hope you will post the information- the big reveal- here for us to read if we can't listen. Not just post a link, but tell us what we have been waiting so long to hear. It has been so long since we had any breakthrough at all to keep us going, and JR's new book combined with a new book by Smit's shill on the BPD really has me disheartened.

8. Tricia

Absolutely. And trust me... This is our time finally. Our time for the truth.

9. koldkase

I'm thinking the lad hasn't sunk that low yet.

10. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

THANK YOU! I knew you wouldn't let us down. :yay:

11. Tricia

By the way KoldKase already tried to guilt trip me by bringing up the "what if I die how will you feel?" threat but alas, it did no good. LOL

12. koldkase

Oh my. Look what the drab slagged in. :fight:

I sure hope you two lovebirds are planning on sharing your ill gotten gains here in the Guttah. We could use a party. As DeeDee points out, we've been beaten over the head with Team Ramsey lies and disinformation in heaps this year.

So...tic toc tic toc....

13. Zotto

Zotto FFJ Senior Member

Oh I would love that Tricia but alas I am at work and have been out with our IT guy all morning. I've moved 1000 miles since we last met. My door is always open though...

14. Zotto

Zotto FFJ Senior Member

We might share. Depends.

BUT A GUTTAH PARTY....woo hoo....where's Jay? I'll have to dust off the gold sprayed flip flops...

15. koldkase

Oh.

How kind of you.

Though sharing Depends wasn't exactly what I had in mind. :sick:

Oh well, it's the Guttah! We're not proud. Could you at least wring them out before you pass them around? :tsmile:

16. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

If you guys want a REAL Guttah party- youse gots to come to New Jersey.
    We INVENTED Guttah.

17. Tricia

Here is the deal . . . We have to wait until Wednesday. I am very sorry.

I can tell you we are waiting for a news article that will be posted on The Daily Beast. Www.thedailybeast.com

It was suppose to be Tuesday but it is looking like Wednesday is the day the article will be posted.

Wednesday night I will have a guest on my radio show connected with the article. Show time is 9 pm eastern. Listen here http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleuths/2012/07/19/websleuths-radio

Please pass the word and the link. Thank you

18. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

The Daily Beast is good.

That will get us some much needed publicity. Hopefully, the lame-stream, Ramsey-loving media will also broadcast the news story. At least with the Daily Beast, much of the alt media, aggregate news sites, and social websites (like BuzzFeed, Boing Boing and others) will pick it up ... and it could be that mainstream media won't be able to ignore it.

19. Tricia

The Daily Beast is HUGE. HUGE. Bigger than the Denver Post.

20. Driver

Driver FFJ Senior Member

LOL So here I am in here at 2:15 AM on Tuesday to proclaim to Tricia that it is now Tuesday and I am ready to hear the announcement! Now I see that I have to wait another whole day???

Okay. So be it. I can do that. After all, I have been waiting since Christmas, 1996. Sigh. Guess I might as well go to bed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice