James Kolar's new book! It's what we have been waiting for! Daily Beast article!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Moab, Jul 18, 2012.

1. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Oh goody.

Well, at the least if people want to know the truth and read his book, or even come to the forums for info and discussion, Kolar has done what he hoped: informed the public, as I believe he wrote, to move us closer to the truth.

Sometimes all you can do is tell the truth, wherever good people are listening.

Congrats to Kolar, Tricia, and Carol. A job well done.

2. Elle

Elle Member

Thank you for posting this Cynic! Listened to the broadcast for the first two hours last night. It was good you got the chance to express your concerns, but James Kolar had to watch what he said very carefully, didn't he? So we are not really any further forward in arresting any of the Ramseys, are we?

3. Elle

Elle Member

I remember reading about those marks from the weaving toy kk(kay).
    Crafty having the earlier information removed. Dirty digits at work!

4. koldkase

This explains a lot: Beckner has been in a coma for the last 10 years. :puffy:

Who knew?

5. Elle

Elle Member

I don't know where we go from here, DeeDee (?). I'm at a loss as to what really happens now (?). Obviously James Kolar's book is being sold like hot cakes. He seemed a bit afraid to come right out and say what he wanted to. Hesitated and then said he preferred not to talk about that part.
    Good grief, we've waited for months to hear it!
    I think the Ramseys are now "The Untouchables!" :( The DA is not going to do a damn thing!

Kolar's book will at least inform the world the Ramsey's were responsible, NO INTRUDER!

6. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Here is a quote that I found most impressive and perhaps a bit scary from the book: Page 423 in Chapter THEORY OF PROSECUTION

"The conclusion voiced about what likely occurred in the home that evening were based upon my analysis of the behavioral clues, family statements, and physical evidence that had been gathered over the course of the investigation. The theory outlined a suggested motive for the cover-up of JonBenet's death. I found the totality of the circumstances comprising the investigative theory to be rather disquieting and too disturbing in my opinion, to express in a public forum...Some portions of the theory regarding the behavioral aspect of the crime were of a highly speculative nature, and I felt they are better reserved for a presentation to a trained law enforcement audience."

I thought of asking Chief Kolar that very question last night but then since he couldn't put it in print I thought he wouldn't answer it on the air either. It is a scary thought of what that might be. But I suspect we could flesh it out hopefully some day.

7. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

From what I've heard, I believe Kolar says in his book that it wasn't the loom that was responsible for the marks on JonBenet's cheek and back, but toy train tracks.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2012
  8. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

He certainly didn't want to talk about Burke.

I ordered his book last nite, but it will be the first or second week of August before I get it.

9. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

No, he didn't. I think there are several reasons for that.

It's interesting to make a list of what the Ramseys don't want to talk about or have tried to distance themselves from:

• Prior sexual abuse to JonBenet before the night she was killed
    • Burke possibly injuring JonBenet, even accidentally
    • Patsy's handwriting/linguistics matching the ransom note

That kind of behavior very much matches the staging of the crime scene with its similar pattern of, "Look! Over there!" in order to deflect interest from real evidence and the truth of what happened to JonBenet.

Based on the evidence he has seen, Kolar says he has a theory of what happened the night JonBenet was killed, but he does not divulge it in his book, nor would he reveal it in our discussion on Tricia's radio show. I'm sure that is for legal reasons. Kolar does say he was a fence sitter when he began working the case, but after two years, he came down off the fence on the side of there being NO INTRUDER and that the family should be looked at more closely. Kolar does not believe JonBenet's death was premeditated.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2012
  10. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

This...

This in bold makes me LIVID...Garnett first blames some false "very unfocused environment" with the extensive public debate as one of the problems with this case. Seriously, Stan?! Pay attention to case facts rather than adding to them!!!:rage: Then he throws the citizens of Boulder under that Bus as so callous that they don't want to even hear about this case so therefore he has other important matters...wow...I would be even more offended if I was the victim's Father...oh wait, that would be John Ramsey so guessing he is overjoyed to hear this news.

What A Mess. That said, Thank you, Chief Kolar :bowdown: We will do our best to continue our very focused public & extensive debate now with the help of more facts that you, your morals and conscience have provided!

RR

11. ACandyRose

ACandyRose Super Moderator

Omg !!!

[​IMG]

Holy Chit !!!

Wow, Wow, Wow !!

[​IMG] Hello everybody!! I feel like a stranger here, sorry, I haven't been in good health, which unfortunately has kept me from keeping up on many of the cases online that I've been following over the years, but my heart has always been with seeking Justice for JonBenet.

I am blown away by that police video posting on the Daily Beast!!

OMG, to think of all those videos they tried to shove down our throats over the years, between Michael Tracey's crap, and Lou Smit and his $40,000 shadow talking about that window. Unbelievable that we can now see exactly what that window looked like that morning. Popcorn, my A$$!!

I know many of the newer people following this case can't begin to imagine all the crap team Ramsey tried to ram down our throats over the years, but I've never wavered not for one bit on any theory that an intruder murdered JonBenet.

OMG, and now, after 15 years, to see the cob webs on that window !! [​IMG]

Thank you James Kolar for your book, and Steve Thomas before you.
    And everybody else who fought for truth and justice for JonBenet!!
    If there's an obsession, it's an obsession with wanting to know the truth.

Unfortunately, several years ago I had to take a large section of my JonBenet case archive files off line due to finances but I'm going to try and find a way to get them back online, especially the hundreds of screen captures I did of the multitude of videos and media shows.

ACR [​IMG]

12. Tez

Tez Member

You should have warned me before that post, now I need a new keyboard.

It's great the truth is coming out, and I'm glad that someone has the guts to tell it.

I've been told over yonder I'm unbalanced, so I guess you can take anything I say with that in mind.

BobC, I totally agree with you about Lacy. We've discussed her fondness for not prosecuting sex offenders so I guess it shouldn't surprise us that she didn't do anything but apologize to the Ramseys because they killed their daughter. The Karr mess was something else. She should have been thrown out of office for that. Well, she should have never been in the office to begin with, but I digress.

KoldKase, are you telling me to get my Klonopin filled before I read this book? Maybe ask for a few extra refills for everyone? LOL

O/T: I've missed you all and hope everyone is well. Been busy fighting cancer and raising the grandbabies. So, I'm sorry I haven't been around much.

13. Learnin

Learnin Member

Yea, after I watched that new basement video, and then thought about the cropped and staged photos I've seen over the years, I wanted to kick some arse so bad I could taste it.

14. Elle

Elle Member

Hello there BJ, so nice to see you posting here again. Everyone knows who you are, and all about your wonderful site which helped us with our research. I'm still hanging in here with all these bright young sparks.
    :)

15. Elle

Elle Member

So nice to see you and ACR here Tez. Sorry to hear you are having such a tough time with your health. Sometimes life just plain sucks!

16. Tez

Tez Member

Thanks Elle. I am doing better. There are just those days when things get tough and I want to give up, but know I can't....So, now I just have to stay strong and remember there is a reason for everything.

I do miss you all!!!!

17. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Hi Tez

My only question about Lacy now is whether she's corrupt, or just dumber than a box of spoons. I have concluded it is the latter, because who would humiliate themselves with Karr, on the world stage, if you weren't just dense? I think instead of a brain, Miss Lacy has a fused ganglia.

18. koldkase

So good to see you both, ACR and Tez.

ACR, we understand the pressure of financing a site as voluminous as yours. But no one has done more to keep the record of this case, and for that we all can never repay your fortitude and determination. You'll always be one of the Heroes of this case. XOXO

So sorry to hear about your cancer battle, Tez. I know how hard it is to raise grandkids, but no doubt they are lucky to have such a devoted and tough grandma.

The truth is none of us are getting younger and after 15 years, we're long overdue for some truth to come out in this case after all the RST lies we've had to stomach for so long now. We'll always owe Kolar a debt of gratitude for his work for justice for a child so many have forgotten when it was their oath and duty to remember her.

Lacy...nobody is that dumb. She might be brain-damaged, though.

19. koldkase

Oh, Rat, how we've missed you! :beats:

While I did appreciate Garnett "un-exonerating" the Ramseys, I've never had any illusion he would file a case. They're all in bed together and all he did was distance himself from Lacy's stupidity.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2012
  20. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

I would like to think no one is that dumb--but remember she went straight to the national press and announced she'd arrested the killer, but didn't even know if Karr had ever set foot in Boulder. It doesn't take a genius to think this through and say, hey, maybe I should do a little bit of checking because this could be incredibly embarrassing if the story falls apart.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice