Dale Yeager: Patsy killed JBR because she was "losing control of her daughter"

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by BobC, Nov 4, 2012.

1. Elle

Elle Member

Personally, KK, I think you should be writing a book![​IMG]

2. BOESP

BOESP Member

I find a lot of good discussion on this board and want to thank all who post here. I'm not ready to give up. I think justice will be done, one way or another.

I'm a PDI but did not come to the conclusion quickly (it took 17 years) but I am still undecided on two things:

1. The events that precipitated what happened.
    2. When did John become involved.

I know I'm in the minority here but I don't see John Ramsey being the type to molest little girls (I could be wrong). I see him as a womanizer incapable of maintaining a faithful relationship with an adult woman. Aw, shoot, he's a philanderer plain and simple.:fishslap:

3. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

I don't think you're in the minority about that at all. That is exactly how I see John Ramsey.

IMHO, most posters here believe any molestation of JBR was probably coming from Burke, not John.

We all have our different opinions, and that's what makes for good discussion. :highfive:

4. Elle

Elle Member

This is the way I have seen John Ramsey too BOESP - more interested in women than his own little girl.

Maybe Patsy's personality changed with her illness. This leaves Burke, and I'm stymied because, for sure, there was no intruder!

5. BOESP

BOESP Member

Glad to see I'm in good company. Now to figure out why any woman would be interested in him (money aside). Phewwww :snake: ... yuck :yuck:... there's not enough money:puke: ... oh, never mind. :2mchinfo:

6. Tez

Tez Member

Exactly...

You are so right Chero.

JMO

7. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

I'm not taking anyone off the table for any of the abuse and violence enacted on JonBenet.

I know what I think logically, from the evidence we know, from life experience, from statistics, etc.

But this case has shot me in the foot time and time again with logic. Sometimes it's downright diabolical the way what seems reasonably logical flies out the window and the irrational takes over like a drunken buffoon on a unicycle.

I've gone from thinking I'm becoming paranoid with all the conspiracy theories I have pondered...right up to the present where we now know it's worse than I imagined. :duped:

So I hang my hat on a few things only: whoever was abusing JonBenet was doing so before the night she was murdered; all the evidence leads to the Ramseys for every element of the prior abuse and attack on Dec. 25/26; and the Ramseys have lied, denied the truth, obstructed the investigation, and obscured every piece of evidence in this case, even to this day.

That's all I got beyond a reasonable doubt.

8. koldkase

BobC, I'm not sure I'm buying what Dale Yeager is selling.

Of course I have no problem with his opinions about the Ramseys being guilty, etc.

But I can find no reference to any LE asking Patsy a question about being forgiven by god and making her mad enough to throw a chair. I could be missing it, but I've been looking and so far, it has escaped me.

Also, Yeager is very cagey in his answers about his resumé. He dodges direct questions and phrases his answers in such a way that it may sound much more impressive than it actually is.

Earlier on the thread I posted some online credentials listed for him and they're not what he's presenting to Howard Stern.

I may be wrong, but his stories aren't panning out so far for me.

But I'd pay to see Patsy throw a chair myself. Even if she was throwing it at me. :mame::couch:

9. koldkase

But Yeager told Stern he worked FOR/WITH Steve Thomas, didn't he? That was about as far from the DA's Office as he could have gotten.

Also, Yeager's statements on Stern's show about Karr being cleared back in the '90s is off by at least 2 years, as Karr wasn't on the BPD's radar until 2001 when that other child murder groupie, Wendy somebody or other, baited Karr and then turned him in on this case. Yeager even uses the pronoun "we" as if he was on the "team" he claims cleared Karr then.

I'm sorry, but to me Yeager still looks like one of those fantasists who takes information and weaves himself into a story he wants everyone to believe. He's trying to sell a book he self-published, as well.

I've seen quite a few of those in this case.

http://www.examiner.com/article/exp...onbenet-ramsey-was-killed-by-her-mother-patsy

Here is what the Ramseys said about Seraph and Yeager in their book--which he fairly beamed in audio about it on Stern's show, as I perceived it:

Death of Innocence, p.326

Someone needs to ask Ron Gosage or Steve Thomas what kind of employment he actually had in this case, and if he ever saw the case file. Considering Yeager himself said when he first appeared promoting himself as some kind of case expert he only had the same media reports the general public had to write his "analysis" of the ransom note, it appears to me that, like many fantasists, he has trouble keeping up with his own lies.

Okay, I'm transcribing Yeager's dialogue with Stern about working for Thomas. See the next post.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2013
  10. koldkase

Yeager clearly states to Stern that HE WORKED FOR THOMAS.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjLR0rW8r-s&feature=related

Around minute 6 questions and answers begin where Yeager states Patsy killed JonBenet because she was "losing control of her daughter." Stern responds, "That's your opinion." and Yeager says:

Ha! That's about as far from the DA's Office as anyone could possibly get at the time.

If Yeager is a "subject matter expert" in this case, that makes us the dang Grand Pooh-Bahs of Ramsey Upper Butt-crack.

11. Tez

Tez Member

BBM: OMG, I guess I've been called worse today. So, I consider that a compliment, I guess.....LOLOLOL

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice