Patsy Is Dead

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Why_Nut, Jun 24, 2006.

1. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Rocky Mountain News Coverage

Very extensive compared to the standard AP reports floating around.

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drmn/local/article/0,1299,DRMN_15_4799495,00.html

"Tensions over the handling of the case caused a near-total breakdown in the working relationship between the Boulder Police Department and the Boulder District Attorney’s office. Their conflict peaked Aug. 6, 1998, when Boulder Detective Steve Thomas, who had been on the case since its earliest days, resigned in protest over prosecutors’ handling of the investigation, which he labeled "a continuing travesty."

Referring to the district attorney’s office, Thomas wrote in his resignation letter, "The very entity with whom we shared our investigative case file to see justice sought, I felt, was betraying this case. We were never offered true prosecutorial support."

RR

2. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Denver Post - Kane reaction

http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_3977059

Q: What made this so tough?

A: What made it so tough ... off the charts when it came to the bizarre factor ... was the way this little girl died, where she died, all the circumstances surrounding her family, the fact that it was Christmas, the fact that the ransom note was just off-the-charts as far as fitting any kind of a profile of a killer.

So that drove the investigation into the house. But then on the flip side you had how can anyone who is not a just a psychopathic child abuser do something like this to a child.

There were two extremes here: the things that would normally say it was somebody on the inside were certainly very much there. But on the other hand, you had things that said there is no way it could have been somebody on the inside.

So given that, and then lost opportunities early on as a result of what I think was the lack of cooperation on the part of Mr. and Mrs. Ramsey; a lack of the Boulder DA's office having experience in doing cases that are not routine; all those things came together to make this one, big difficult case.

Absent some startling break through, it is not going to get solved.

3. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

OMG WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN??? YOU DON"T LOVE US ANYMORE :(

4. Tricia

OMG WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN??? YOU DON'T LOVE US ANYMORE:(

5. Tricia

6. Elle

Elle Member

Sorry to hear this about your Mom WY. This cannot be an easy time for you right now. It's good that you and your family are there for her.

7. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

OMG, I can't believe a mother would pull her car over, go to her trunk and pull out a gun and put a bullet into all three of her little kids. But, she did. I can't believe a mother could drive her car into a lake with her helpless babies strapped into their car seats. But, she did. I can't believe a mother would drown five of her kids in a bathtub, but she did. I can't believe parents sexually abuse their children. But, they do. I can't believe parents kill and maim their kids. But, they do.

There is no profile for a parent who murders her own child. There are no at-large perps in this case. There is no evidence of any intruder in that house that night, regardless of the garbage Lou Smit has fed the public. Patsy Ramsey is all over that ransom note, and the Ramseys did everything they could do to avoid cooperating with the police right after the murder. That's the truth, and all the rest is BS.

But, you're entitled to believe what you want to believe, darlin'. Keep on believing there's some profile that the Ramseys don't fit. Only they know what went on behind closed doors, but anyone who thinks the public face always matches the private face is not being realistic.

It's been a long day, and I'm not in the mood for being tactful. Best I get out of here for now.

8. Guardian

Guardian Member

Patsy's Death

I feel numb right now. Burke was my first thought. He lost his sister, Grandmother, and now his Mother. He now has John and the media, and the ever present cloud of suspicion. He's not yet twenty years old. The case is not solved either. It's depressing. I feel Patsy's passing will cause a lot of people to think and maybe talk about anything they know, no matter how small.

Guardian

9. Pope

Pope New Member

Ransom Note

As usual I have very little to say, just two words today!

Perfectly Punctuated!

Tricia is right, it is all about the Note not the DNA!

10. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

No one has tried to "make this (Ramsey involvement) happen."

No one has made up evidence or put words in the Ramsey's mouths. No one has done anything but analyze the available data, forensics and behavior of the principles involved.

Not that it matters, but I'm just curious. Have you read the Ransom Note analysis at the top of this JonBenet Forum page, or ANY objective analysis of the Ransom Note by a qualified linguist or handwriting expert? Have you read what the CASKU unit of the FBI said about the Ransom Note?

Not that it will sway your mind one way or another because you have decided parents couldn't be involved in killing their child or in covering up a accident in order to make it look like an intruder was responsible. People just don't do things in private that they wouldn't do it public.

A famous football player and actor would never viciously stab his ex-wife and slit her throat so deep as to almost sever her head from her body, then fly out-of-town like nothing happened.

A well-liked fertilizer salesman would never kill his wife and almost-born son, then throw their remains in the ocean weighted to cement so that his wife's body was decapitated and her arms and legs removed.

A gregarious former Mormon missionary and son of a well-to-do doctor would never take a rifle and shoot his pregnant wife in the head while she slept, then throw her body in a dumpster like so much trash.

A quiet and petite Church of Christ minister's wife would never shoot her husband in the back with a shotgun and leave him to die while she took the kids and left town.

I could go on and on ....

No one in the lives of the aforementioned would have dreamed them capable of taking the life of a loved one. According to their public face, there was no prior pathology. How well do we know those next to us? Especially when they are placed under stressors of which we are not aware and cannot fathom.

I do not believe the Ramseys murdered JonBenet in cold blood, nor do I believe her death was premeditated. I think something happened in the home, such as a horrible accident or molestation incident, that lead to a cover-up designed to protect the Ramseys from suspicion. The cover-up had to have elements of the macabre and criminal in order for law enforcement, and the general public, to believe what happened to JonBenet was so horrible the Ramseys could not have been involved in any way.

Everyone in law enforcement and all other analysts have said the crime scene was staged. Crime scenes are only staged in order to point away from the truth. An intruder would have no reason to take the time and effort to stage a crime scene.

As BobC (a poster here) has said many times, no one stages a crime scene in another person's house.

11. Colorado Babe

Colorado Babe Active Member

Patsy

Wow, to tell you the truth, I was totally dumbfounded today when I heard she passed away, I really didn't believe that her ovarian cancer came back. I thought this was another one of her charades to get attention.

Oh well, we can only hope that she confessed the truth before she left this world. My heart truly goes out to Burke as he has lost so many people close to him....

I wonder how long it will take John before he finds a new wife....It wont surprise me if he already has someone else.

CB

12. Cherokee

It won't be long before John takes a new wife, but he'll wait until after the 10th anniversary of JonBenet's death before he ties the knot. He'll want to play the widowed husband and grieving father during all the media interest for the 10th anniversary, and then after the spotlight is gone ... he'll feel like it's safe for him to do what he wants.

John will be 63 on December 7th. I'm giving ten to one odds that his new wife will be at least 15 years younger than himself. He needs a youngish trophy wife to help him get back in the political arena. An unemployed CEO with nowhere to go, and nothing to do but file frivolous lawsuits, MUST continue to climb the ladder of success.

13. Prairie

Prairie Member

I'll bet she's in her mid-thirties, early forties at the oldest. I think John likes them as young as he can find them. But does he have enough money these days to actually get one?

14. Tez

Tez Member

I am so sorry about Patsy. Most of all of I feel for Burke though.

Don't be surprised if John suddenly appears with a note saying Patsy did everything. I am also sure he has a trophy wife in mind.

Patsy has to answer to God and JonBenet now. I am sure there are some hard questions she is wishing LL Wood was there to help her with.

I just feel that JR is going to show up with a confession in Patsy's handwriting, thereby absolving himself. I think he should be under the jail.

Oh Jameson, we do have compassion here, sorry that you are too blind to miss it. The BORG did not contribute to Patsy's demise, cancer did. Maybe you can go make another 40 grand with Cranky.

15. Tricia

I agree totally.

Cherokee, did you check your vmail on your cell?

16. Prairie

Prairie Member

These guys are fast:

http://www.nndb.com/people/934/000044802/

Curious that her occupation is listed as "relative". Follow the link to John Ramsey and his mother's name is listed as Mary Jane Bennett Ramsey. You all probably realized that Bennett was his mother's maiden name, but I didn't.

17. Cherokee

No I didn't, sorry memsah. I was at a baby shower when it came through, and I've got a million other good excuses, I promise. Mostly, I have no memory cells left, and I turned off my phone before remembering to check it again. I'll go do that right now. Thanks for the reminder.

18. VP

VP Member

Odd

Getting away with murder
    http://observer.guardian.co.uk/magazine/story/0,,1803742,00.html
    The Observer, UK - 6 hours ago
    ... been pregnant at the same time. Burke Ramsey and Lindsey Phillips were born a month apart. Judith, a photographer, now lives in ...

Waves at Tricia -I have no excuse, I'm a shleprock :cold:

19. Ginja

Ginja Member

Of course I love you....

I've been around...just not involved. I got so sick of Smit's BS and Wood blackmailing the media.

I truly hope Patsy's demise brings new life to this case, but unfortunately, it'll have nothing to do with the truth.

The Patsy Welcoming Committee ...
    :devil: :snake: :devil: :snake: :devil:

(aka, Meet your new neighbors, Pats)

Oooooohhh, :did:

20. Cherokee

Thanks for the link, VP. Here's a good excerpt about the much bally-hooed and worthless partial DNA ...

In 1999, just before the grand jury was about to be sworn in, the internationally recognised forensic expert Henry Lee was brought in. Yes, he suggested, the DNA in the underpants was not the Ramseys', but who was to say it was the murderer's? It could have been left there at any time, from the point of manufacture onwards.

'They were going to test all the Bloomingdales factory workers in Hong Kong, until they realised it wouldn't have made any difference,' says Bob Grant, former District Attorney for Adams County and adviser to the grand jury. 'I can make the whole argument - it came from the factory, it came from the cleaners, it came from the pants being placed in a hamper with other clothes that had other foreign DNA on them - it could have come from any number of places ....'

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice