Patsy Is Dead

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Why_Nut, Jun 24, 2006.

1. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Jazz, you are illustrating you don't have the intelligence to know what's appropriate and what's not. Timing is everything. You've had months to say your mind on the case. You chose now.

It's CLEARLY no coincidence you showed up on this forum and this thread at this time. Now that you're revealing your true face, there is no question why, is there?

If you don't want to be a member here...leave. Simple. And graceful. But cursing us and showing your behind speaks to your intentions all along. And your character.

2. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Jazz--I loved Patsy!! I wished I could have met her.

3. Skigwy

Skigwy Member

"Patsy Is Dead" isn't good news. I feel cheated. Cheated out of the preferable "Patsy Is Arrested" headline.

The fact that she died of cancer doesnt constitute her being punished for her involvement in / participation in / cover-up of JonBenet's murder.

She (and John) did in fact benefit from, and at times enjoyed their celebrity status, as parents of a murdered child beauty queen. They wrote a terrible and damnable book whiched revealled this while offering some unintentional insight as to their family's relationships.

Of Burke (no spark plug, he), left home alone at age three, at 1 am ("apparently" asleep?), we know less than of other family members. However, nowhere (other than repeated 'he loved his sister' assertions) are his feelings discussed. If John knew Patsy prefered JB, then certainly Burke knew as well. I think Burke will take his mother's long anticipated passing in stride. Nothing any Ramsey, any Ramsey lawyer, or any Ramsey shill has publicly stated suggests any close bond between mother and son.

So...

He will share best man honors with John Andrew at John's wedding next year. John's pal Lin or Rod or someone will be quoted as to how Burke is fond of his new step mom, seeing as she's been a family friend all these years, that she upon his mother's death comforted John platonically & all, till they subsequently discovered a romantic interest, etc.

Perhaps it will be NewStepMom who 'discovers' Patsy's secret journal of confession, reluctantly shares it with John, whose friends convince him to make it public, even though it is so personally devastating. John's fully exonerated, sympathetic, electable?

Plausible? If I'm right on anything here, someone owes me a coke.

It's been in the 90's for weeks in Atlanta, probably warmer still where Patsy is.

4. koldkase

5. koldkase

We know, Skigwy, we know....

6. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

The Patsy P. Ramsey Ovarian Cancer Foundation
    Regina Orlick, Chairman
    c/o Robert B. Hoffman
    Certified Public Accountants
    108 Michigan Avenue
    Charlevoix, MI 49720

Another Hoffman, huh?

So, here we are, horrible people that we are, isolated from all other forums as our desire to debate the Ramseys involvement died years before Patsy. Majority Rule has turned us into the most successful forum to date as we have not had to waste our time going through this BS "debating" how horrible we are to even consider the Ramseys as suspects........I demand a relocking of the door.........we've paid our dues to be protected from such riff-raff.

Let me break it down.........this part always makes me break down - but from SuperMan - here are the most telling words regarding this case:

"I felt certain about only one thing: Anyone who had ever known JonBenet would do anything they could to help us find the killer.

I had never been so wrong in my life."

Steve Thomas
    Inside the Ramsey Murder Investigation Hardback pg. 67

Last edited: Jun 25, 2006
  7. koldkase

Oh, RR, you couldn't have chosen a better voice to speak truth to power here.

So eloquently, Steve has put his finger on the detail that drives my ire in this case. How her own parents, family, and friends could all turn their backs on her little body, her horrible murder, and make one excuse after another for doing so, is and will forever be beyond me.

There is no excuse that is acceptable to me. All they had to do was talk to LE and tell the truth. That's ALL. But they wouldn't even do that for this precious child.

8. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Oh no, darlin', I've been insulted! That sweet little poster Jazz called me an "ignorant, rude, condescending :(:(:(:(:(." Well, it didn't take long for her to start calling names, did it? She made, what, four or five posts before letting loose and showing her true colors.

It can be such a rewarding experience every now and then to go out and play with trolls. They always prove you right.

By the way, darlin' Jazz, the word is "clique" not "click."

I'm not the one who's ignorant.

9. wombat

wombat Member

If anyone wants to give money to a charity in Patsy's name, I suggest the American Cancer Society or www.gildasclub.org. The Ramseys have a dicey record with "charities" they established.

10. VP

VP Member

Regina Orlick

The Patsy P. Ramsey Ovarian Cancer Foundation
    Regina Orlick, Chairman
    c/o Robert B. Hoffman
    Certified Public Accountants
    108 Michigan Avenue
    Charlevoix, MI 49720
    --------------------

Some articles I found on Orlick:

Regina Orlick (Atlanta, GA )
    Patweets2@aol.com --------- PATweets? lol

Who said this? Jameson?

"After we returned to Atlanta, Regina Orlick and I went out to St. James Cemetery and hung the angels on the tree next to JonBenet and Beth's graves. It reminds us that a lot of people have neen touched by a little angel named JonBenet."

http://www.acandyrose.com/03292004Declaration-of-LLinWood.htm

(j) Arnie and Regina Orlick and their son, Josh, Atlanta, Georgia – damage issues;
    Wonder how much the Orlicks were paid for their testimony ... I mean, were awarded. I wonder how much of the money made off the various lawsuits by the Ramseys, Lin Wood, and others, was contributed to foundations for cancer research. Hell, I wonder how much of the money Orlick receives through this new foundation will actually go to research. And why not just ask that friends and family contribute to an already established cancer research foundation? Posthumously keeping her name in the public eye? It was probably her last wish.

11. VP

VP Member

12. Prairie

Prairie Member

Great.
    Another Ramsey foundation. Wonder how long this one will last and how much money they'll raise. Hope it lasts longer than JonBenet's.

Hey, anyone know if Patsy ever quit smoking? A woman with a history of cancer smoking like that...you'd think she had a death wish.

13. wombat

wombat Member

John's going to sell his story on Friday! Make the check out to Linny at the above address.

14. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Maybe he will hook up again with the first .....

15. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

There has been nothing in the news here at all. I scoured the papers today - nothing. BBC - nothing. Not even on their website.

16. koldkase

Well, Jayelles. It was on the news every hour here yesterday. But not today. I haven't seen anything today. Once the funeral takes place, I imagine we'll get feedback from that.

Speaking of the funeral.... I had this discussion with Moab today. Wonder what y'all think.

If Keenan and BDA investigator Bennett actually believe this murder was committed by an intruder...wouldn't they have cameras, plain clothes detectives, etc., at the funeral, just in case that ol' one-legged wonder shows up?

I mean, the ransom note is clearly full of disdain for John...IF you believe an intruder wrote it. The PRACTICE NOTE started out "Mr and Mrs" after all, so maybe John wasn't the ONLY one this hairless, naked group of terrorists hated so much they killed a little defenseless girl.

So IF this band of Mexican miscreants are falling all over themselves to plan the perfect murder, all to see the Ramseys suffer so...there's got to be a CHANCE that ONE of them would show up at the funeral.

Let's see if Keenan puts the DA's money where her mouth is....

17. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Me too. Patsy was the ultimate Southern Gothic Drama Queen and Steel Magnolia. I would like to have been able to sit down with her for an "off-the-record" heart to heart chat. Seriously.

It's going to seem strange without her. Patsy has been such an integral part of our world for the last ten years. But the case lives on ... and John has other fish to fry and marry. It will be interesting to see what happens next.

After John remarries, I can see him start leaking things to the tabs that places the burden of guilt on Patsy in order to help rehabilitate his image. He desperately needs a political career. Where else can you get paid for doing nothing but hob-nobbing with lobbyists and taking free junkets to island resorts? I mean, John is already doing nothing. Why not get paid for it?

The other person I'd like to talk to is Burke. It's difficult to lose your mother at any age, but Burke is also carrying the family baggage on his young shoulders. I wonder how long he will be able to carry it.

18. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

You're right, KK. After all, one of the RST's theories was that this was an intruder who hated John Ramsey so much, he had to kill his little girl to hurt him. Now that John has lost his beloved wife Patsy, doesn't it stand to reason the intruder would want to be at the funeral to witness, with glee, his enemy's further anquish?

Makes sense to me. Keenan better get right on it. Call Smit. Call out the Russian army. Now's their chance to get this guy.

19. Tez

Tez Member

WY, you can bet your ruby slippers Smit will be there. I also think that there are going to be a lot of plainclothes officers there, not looking for the bald,one-legged mexican, but watching Johnny Boy.

Cherokee, I bet he does sell his story. How it was such a burden for him to keep Patsy's secrets about killing JB. I am already getting sick to my stomach..

For the third wife, I'm thinking the lady that lived down the road when John had his old jeep that he helped. I believed he helped her plant something. She may be too old though.

Jazz, we are probably the most open-minded group of people on a board that seeks justice for JB. How dare you insult some of the members? Maybe the Double B would be a better place for you. Or you could always sign up to be John's next wife, if you could stand his lizard lips touching you.

BobC, I know you liked Ms. Patsy, I kinda liked her too. I just didn't like her actions. Know that I'm thinking of you, ok?

20. South

South Member

Jazz is my dog's name. But he has better manners.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice