jameson not invited.......

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by RiverRat, Jun 27, 2006.

1. JustChillun

JustChillun Member

Let's see, Patsy or Andrea Yates....hmmm, it's a tossup there...

2. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Rr

"So ONCE again, Lin Wood is lying through his teeth as there is not the first person here that would disrupt her final act. But then again, we expect nothing less from the Enabler. Here's hoping that one of Keenan's kids drives him to the funeral!!!!!!!!"

Heh, heh...that is wicked good! :pop:

3. Aurora

Aurora Member

Hmmmmm

I must tell Linny Boy not to worry that I will show up and holding my umbrella of suspicion. May Patsy get her just "rewards" whatever they may be. *AMEN*

4. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

hehehe It could rain.... :sothere:

5. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Epitaph

I wonder what will be engraved on Patsy's headstone:

"Don't Go There, Pal!"

"I Loved Her With the Hole in My Heart."

"I Know In My Heart I Didn't Do It."

Any other suggestions?

6. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

"I don't think she ever worried too much about the JonBenét thing. She knew what the truth was."

"I don't remember."

7. wombat

wombat Member

RIP PPR
    SBTC
    Victory!

8. JustChillun

JustChillun Member

How about the obits?

"...preceded in death by that child..."

On the headstone?

"Here lies Patsy, prim and proper
    Lied to cops so they couldn't pop her.
    Of that day she'll never tell
    lest in heaven, or in hell
    someone has a microphone
    quotes it, sells it, theirs alone!
    Here lies one who did it best
    Now her story's laid to rest...

...Maybe..."

9. Shadow

Shadow FFJ Senior Content Moderator

Outstanding, Chillin!! :toast:

10. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Just Chillun

That's absolutely perfect!

But knowing how cheap John Ramsey is, and how much it costs to engrave a stone (they charge by the letter), it wil be something short and sweet, like:

She Was My Jacquie Kennedy

11. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

"Goodbye, cruel world...Hello crueler world!"

12. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

I love the Rams friends, don't you?!

11/29/02

Ramsey friend says she sold information to tabloid

The Associated Press

BOULDER — A confidant of John and Patsy Ramsey said she sold handwriting samples and interrogation transcripts from their daughter’s murder investigation to a supermarket tabloid for $40,000.

Susan Bennett, 51, of Hickory, N.C., told the Rocky Mountain News she sold the material to the National Enquirer because she believed that its publication would prove the Ramseys ’ innocence.

It was used in the tabloid’s Dec. 3 edition in a 31-page story headlined: “JonBenet Secret Video Evidence: New Clues Expose Mom & Dad!,†on newsstands today.

http://www.longmontfyi.com/ramsey/storyDetail02.asp?ID=38

13. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Some confidante!

>>>Susan Bennett, 51, of Hickory, N.C., told the Rocky Mountain News she sold the material to the National Enquirer because she believed that its publication would prove the Ramseys ’ innocence.<<<

Well, that sure backfired on the Hickory Nut. The tapes made Patsy look as guilty as all Hell.

14. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Hey, since when do they list IQs in articles?

15. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

Just goes to prove the old maxim, "There are none so blind as those who will not see."

Equally fitting...

“God save me from my friends - I can protect myself from my enemies.â€

Ahhhh....Moab if hir only had that as an excuse. :unreal:

16. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

I was just reading that last night!

17. Elle

Elle Member

It seems your mind works very fast JC I think this is the winner!

18. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Wtf?!

Found this while wading.........it's the first I've heard about any penance. Did I miss something?

http://www.webbsleuths.org/dcforum/DCForumID35/44.html

jameson
    Member since 5-8-02
    11-19-04, 01:36 PM (EST)

"2 years penance for"

The tapes went to the tabloid publisher two years ago. No one knew the whole story, no one bothered to ask. I did penance for 2 years (for something that was right to do) and that is enough. I will never mention it again as nothing I can say or do will make any difference at this point. I will not explain myself if asked. I paid dearly for two years, long after everyone else moved on, I think. It is time to stop picking at the scabs. So be it. Back to case.

:banghead:
    The Tabs had the tapes from jameson since 2002?! Wonder if she was paid the 40 Grand then? And what was the penance she paid between 2002 and 2004? Spending the 40,000 as fast as she could?!

Just when I think I've heard it all -
    RR

19. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

My guess is that jameson would go "travelling" for the period covering the funeral and that she won't confirm or deny whether she was there. I would say she wouldn't be there though. She might slip in at the back of the church so that she could say she'd been there ... but I doubt she'd be welcome at the tea.

I don't know how funerals work in America. Here, the family enter the church/crematorium last and leave first. They then stand at the exit to the church/crematorium in a line and everyone else files out slowly and each attendee is thanked by everyone in the family line-up. It's a painful experience to do this and many people would say it's the worst part of a funeral - especially if there are a lot of people in attendance and if they aren't feeling very *together*.

Therefore, if this is done at an American funeral, no-one would be able to attend without the family knowing - unless there were crowds standing outside the church which quite often happens here if it's a massive funeral. The people outside don't participate in greeting the family line-up.

My guess is that jameson won't want to admit she wasn't there and that there will be some crytic statement which gives nothing away and that if she did attend that she will exaggerate her proximity to the event in an effort to pump up her importance.

Alternatively, the post about "travelling" might have been made to cover her non-attendance (I couldn't go because I was travelling). In that case, I would say her distance from the Ramseys would be confirmed. Most people would cancel plans to attend the funeral of someone close to them.

I could be wrong of course - she may have stayed away and admit it freely. However, I'd be surprised if she were "man" enough to do that. The few posts she has made about the Ramseys dropping her, suggest she is in denial about it.

20. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Jameson was most likely outside taking video of all the license plates and picking up stray hairs and gobs of spit while collecting soda cans to be tested for DNA. She wants to be the one to solve the case, you know, genius sleuth that she is, and all. I don't really believe even she would be so brassy as to attend the funeral, given the way they so don't want to be associated with her after her betrayal, but I could be wrong. She's just tacky enough to make an appearance there.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice