Good News from Steve Thomas

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Jun 27, 2006.

1. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

Call me.

2. Kelly

Kelly Member

It's awesome that a precious little angel from heaven was sent to be raised by the loving and protective arms of Steve Thomas and his wife, especially right now. I tend to think that the "Victory" belongs to Steve.

3. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

WOW. This is a great post. How did you learn so much?

4. Thor

Thor Active Member

How wonderful! Congratulations Steve!!!!

5. Aurora

Aurora Member

Baby Girl ~

Best Wishes Always ...to Steve and his wife on the birth of their baby girl ~ God giveth and God taketh away.

As Patsy once said.... HOLD YOUR BABIES CLOSE TO YOU~

6. Karole28

Karole28 Banned

OMG.

The double b crowd are speculating that Patsy has been reincarnated as Steve's baby.

That is a different kind of evil.

7. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Reincarnation?!

Why? Was she born with little horns on her head? I could have swore that I read that once you go to Hell, that's it, no more retry's......you're only good for it once.

Mommy and Daddy - you more than most, already know how to fight monsters, so just love her like you already do and the rest will fall into place.

RR

8. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

Bwahahahahahahahahaha, OMG they are freakin nuts.

9. Colorado Babe

Colorado Babe Active Member

New Baby Girl

Congratulations Steve and Wife. I know you both will love and cherish your new baby daughter. I think it is time we all celebrated..Here is a toast to the proud new parents :toast:

10. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

Do not blink!You do not want to miss one sweet minute of this sweet little girls accomplishments from that first smile to that first day of school to that first...well every first...and they go by so fast.

Beautiful advice JustChillun.

11. ACandyRose

ACandyRose Super Moderator

This sure is sweet wonderful news. :)

And what a lucky little girl to have such wonderful parents.

I am so happy for all of them !!

ACR
    =============================================

12. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Originally Posted by Tricia
    Call me before you call Freebird.

And...what JustChillin' said...

Let her run in the wind, stand in the rain, chase rainbows and butterflies, stare in awe at the ocean, and always, always be true to herself. Take her fishing and horseback riding, too.

13. RiverRat

"stare in awe at the ocean"

Or The River.......

RR

14. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

That is really strange, since the first thought I had was, if I believed in reincarnation (and I'm not sure about that), that the new baby could be a reincarnation of JonBenet, who decided to come back as Steve's baby where she knew she would be protected and never have her head bashed in again.

:sothere:

15. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Reincarnation of Patsy? Good thing I don't believe in reincarnation.

16. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

That is lovely news and hopefully it will put an end to jameson's (veiled) spiteful remarks about the lack of children in the Thomas marriage. Oh yes - I have noted over the years on several occasions where she has (nicely) pointed that out or questioned whether they had children *yet*.

That is one area where I would never go or question. A couple with no children may be in a position of choice ... or unbelievable heartache. But it's no-one else's business to inquire or rub salt into a potential wound.

I am delighted for them.

JMO

17. Pearlsim

Pearlsim FFJ Senior Member

Congratulations to Mr. and Mrs. Steve!

A lovely thought, WY. JonBenet would be so deserving of a second chance in a home where she could be loved and cherished in an appropriate way.

My advice: let her be the kind of little girl who can dress up in Mommy's slips and high heels at one minute but then be just as joyful when she's playing in a mudpile.

And one more thing:Read to her! Start right now. Hold that precious baby close, take out the simplest of board books (How Much Do I Love You, Runaway Bunny and Goodnight Moon are good starters), and let your voice convey wonder in the written word and joy at sharing the experience with her.

18. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

The Punisher

"Reincarnation of Patsy? Good thing I don't believe in reincarnation."

Too funny!

Congratulations, to Steve and his wife.
    I saw you walking by briefly, on a couple of the clips, on the Court TV special last night, Steve. You are the best! I wish they had clips of you from the Larry King interview, with Patsy and John.

:leaf:

19. Elle

Elle Member

I'm jealous GL. I would like to have seen Steve last night, but Court TV Canada has different programs. :(

20. RiverRat

Just for Elle.......

Here's to America!!

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice