Patsy Ramsey Cancer Foundation. Already more active then JBR Foundation

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Jul 2, 2006.

1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

From the depths of the swamp comes this post;

Inthe months before her death, Patsy had some bad days, but there were some days when she felt wellenough to paint - -and paint she did.

I understand she painted a total of 18 canvasses in her last days. Quality copies have been made and sold for charity - money going to the Patsy Ramsey Cancer Foundation.

In the first day, as I remember the announcement, 14 thousand dollars were raised. In addition to that, there was a 10 thousand dollar donation made by a medical entity who I won't name simply because I know I will not get the name right.

The plan is to make more copies of Patsy's paintings and to continue to seel those copies - all money going to the foundation.

There were a few of the paintings on display in her friends' house. One was a bouquet of flowers. Another was that of a summer house on a lake... lots of flowers. A small book was passed around with photos of the other paintings. I remember a couple of cats, a dog. A row of - do they call them cabanas? - on a beach. A detailed oneof the Venetian festival that I particularly liked. Another of a waterway. There was a fruit still life, a cherry....

As it is now, the plan is for the foundation to have a website and they will offer copies of the paintings for sale.

I understand they will start at under 200 dollars. No idea what the highest price tag will be. I know I will want one.

I guess because this foundation is spelled P-A-T-S-Y it will get some money and may actually accomplish something.

Why didn't Patsy sell her paintings on a website for the JonBenet Ramsey Foundation?

2. Prairie

Prairie Member

I think I know why they didn't fund the JonBenet Ramsey Foundation...they just didn't give a frak. It was an accessory that clashed with the new lifestyle.

3. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

To me, the fact that so many of the RST want one of Patsy's paintings/prints speaks volumes about their credibility as Ramsey sleuths.

They *want* a painting without even having seen them!

Think about it. When you are trying to make a decision about something and you are collecting information so that you can make an informed decision - who's the best person to ask? I always look for someone who has proven intelligence and who is unbiased. Someone who doesn't have an axe to grind.

How can anyone take the RST seriously about the Ramseys case when they reacting towards Patsy's paintings as though they were holy relics?

EDITED TO ADD:- I have a grubby little fragment of fabric which is very special to me. It's a piece of Ozzy's shirt LOL

4. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

A picture IS worth a Thousand Words........but not dollars.

Attached Files:

5. RiverRat

Didn't the new CTV show JUST say that JonBenet's skull was cracked all the way to her nose?!

RR

6. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

But of course:

A charity that was started by PATSY, :rrcrown: in PATSY'S :rrcrown: name, for PATSY'S :rrcrown: cause and all about PATSY :rrcrown: , raising funds by selling PATSY's :rrcrown: paintings is destined to do much better than a charity that is "just" for that child or that "JonBenet thing"

Just common sense

7. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

But Babs, it wouldn't be Patsy without it! It was always "all about Patsy"--that's why I loved her!

8. Barbara

:luv:
    :winko: :toast: :coffeeup:

9. RiverRat

Toooooo much..........

Here is one of Patsy's new painting. Can anyone guess what the first and/or only thing to catch my eye?!

Attached Files:

10. Barbara

The only thing missing is the scarf and a wooden handle

11. RiverRat

Just for Bob

http://www.denverpost.com/ci_4003420?source=rss

"John was an easy sell whenever church youth group members or Girl Scouts came to the door peddling goodies. Carter recalls when she was at the Ramsey home and a little girl came over to deliver about $40 worth of cookies that John had bought.

Patsy closed the door, then whispered to Carter, "We don't even eat these."

:eat:

"Carter recalls one day she was in the grocery store when she saw a tabloid headline touting a death-bed confession by Patsy. Later, she called her still very healthy friend and jokingly said, "So, Patsy, I hear you're on your death bed."

Patsy quipped back: "Oh, Susie, that is so last week."

:yow:

One Last Visual........

"When doctors diagnosed Farbman with uterine cancer in 2004, Patsy was among the first to make a supportive call. During one visit, even after her own cancer had returned, Patsy delivered some impromptu comedy.

"She started jumping in the air and kicking her feet - to demonstrate that we were going to kick its butt," recalls Farbman, whose doctors have since told her she's done just that."

12. BobC

That's my Patsy!!

13. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

About that painting: THAT WOMAN just can't stop confessing, can she?

14. RiverRat

"Many of Patsy's paintings reflect Charlevoix - the lighthouse, the drawbridge, the striped cabanas lining the beach at the Belvedere Club, vivid floral displays. One beach scene shows a boy and a younger girl, presumed to be Burke and JonBenét, sitting side by side."

I've got to walk away from this unfruckingbelievable nightmare.

RR

15. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

That painting shook me to the core!

16. RiverRat

So it's not JUST me?

RR

17. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Apparently not.

18. BobC

I loved Patsy but the poor thing couldn't paint for chit. Thank Allah she didn't commit too many abominations to canvas--I can only take so much.

19. Vic

Vic Active Member

Yeah, I feel the same way about that painting, RR. It really chokes me up.

20. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Oh God no RR. It was unbelievable when I saw it.

It is a nightmare isn't it?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice