Silence of the Lambs Revisited.

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Jul 11, 2006.

1. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

You are spot on here. She and I were never buddies, but she was always nice and signed her e-mails "from your friend Candy". I thought she was OK and didn;t pay too much attention until for some reason she didn't respond to a post of mine at Purgatory. I bumped it for her attemtion a couple of times and then she responded - a nasty spitting response saying that she wouldn't answer questions from gutter gossips. My sin? I had joined FFJ.

2. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Candy who?

"I don't know what you would have people do, BobC. Whatever bond you have with her, you don't appear to me to be totally blind. Yet you expect us to just ignore the constant personal attacks on us by this woman? Praise her for them? Because you like her so much?"

:censored:
    RR

3. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

John to wed? You'd think he'd learn!

4. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Candy is looking for Mr. Goodbar

BobC and all Candy's friends should help the poor wretch to find a nice Catholic man to settle down with. (Candy herself admitted long ago that that was what she wanted in life.) Not such a bad goal, but ever elusive for Candy.

I suspect that when nice Catholic men see her coming, they run the other way! :nyah:

5. Thor

Thor Active Member

Oh Lord.

6. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

KK, your post is fantastic. It really lays out the whole ordeal many of us faced with Mary McAuliffe.

Skydog is a chickenshit jerk for the way he let CS go down the tubes thanks to Candy. Skydog stuck up for Candy at every turn. No matter what she did.

I have zero respect for Skydog. He is a coward who let a once great forum die.

I know BobC defended Candy. That hurt me too but Skydog is the one I blame for letting Candy get away with so much.

She has "documents." Whhhoooo. BFD.

I know it might seem foolish to others following the case and reading at FFJ that we even comment on Candy but you need to understand her hatefilled and stalking ways really affected what we wanted to do.

I challenge anyone to be called a liar and trash over and over and over and over all over the Internet not to respond. Then have the powers that be that can stop it side with the liar. It's very hurtful and cruel.

KK, in the beginning it was tough. You didn't have anyone watching your back. Now you do. The truth won out because now CS is in the toilet and the only forum that will have Mary is The Swamp. That right there says it all.

7. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Almost forgot one of the most important points about Mary McAuliffe.

Why do crazy people like Candy matter? Because many of us are really trying to make a difference. We are trying to get at the truth. We make phone calls, have contacts, sources, and then these people get on the Internet and read at the forums and see Candy's crap. Or Candy calls them as in the case of Fleet White. Calls him over and over and over. What kind of impression does that leave with people. THAT ALL INTERNET POSTERS ARE CRAZY.

We have to suffer for the sins of Candy.

That is why it is so important. That is why it matters. This is why her crap hurts us.

I wish she would quit posting but the next best thing is to have her at Susan Bennet's place. At least everyone knows that most of the posters there are nuts.

8. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

Wow ... I musta been sleeping, on bad medz, or drunk when some of this smit was going on. And Frankly, I'm very surprized that I wasn't singled out since I WAS one of Candy's biggest supporters. I was one who applauded her contributions, and tried to gently point out that she had a smitty bedside manner.

To my knowledge, I didn't take sides in the kind of slander wars I'm hearing about here. I had a general policy regarding other people's wars (lord knows I had wars to tend to of my own making). My policy? Not to take sides. Why? Becuz my reputation simply tainted whoever I might be defending at any given time. I had an army of people who hated my guts ... and still do ... and never thought it would be fair to have someone else tarred with the same brushs that were tarring moi.

To this day I don't follow the forum slander wars ('cept my own), except where Jambo is involved. And even then, I'm no longer obsessed.

Hatfields & McCoys ... Israelis & Palestinians ... nothing is gained by continued slaughter. And btw ... NOTHING pains the verbal aggressor more than gracefully ignoring them.

{{{ ... geez ... it's amost 6pm ... I shoulda taken my medz HOURS ago!!!! There's gonna be hell to be paid for THIS! ... }}}

Play nice, kiddies.

...YumYuk

9. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

There were other posters, including the infamous groo, who defended Candy and enabled her abusive ways. Lord knows I've had my share of battles with both groo and Candy. Candy abused so many posters who were doing nothing to her except posting on case. She would throw a jealous tantrum, call us names, and Skydog and others there would not only back her up, some of them turned into junkyard dogs, too, attacking the innocent and enabling that mental misfit. It made me sick, and it destroyed CS. Skydog was a coward who didn't have the gonads to tell her to shut her stupid, abusive mouth. She ran CS into the ground, and when groo took over, she finished the job. I believe there is still a thread or two in the archives here where I tore into groo because I'd been pushed beyond my limit.

I am one to let bygones be bygones, especially when those certain posters who defended her no longer do. But, that doesn't change what happened. Their defense of her is indefensible. Maybe now they know it. But, Candy didn't destroy my life or hurt me, emotionally - I thought she was mentally ill, and I still think so.

10. guppy

guppy Member

What's funny is, I was trashed by so many posters for so many years that I never noticed Candy doing anything that would stand out. So I would say there was a lot more going on here than meets the eye. There was so much mean stuff going on back then that it is ridiculous. I quit posting at purgatory because someone wouldn't stop calling JonBenet a "little hooker". Is there anything more unfair than that?

NOW is always a good time to implement resolutions, so now would be a good time to starting talking more about the cases and less about each other, IMO. I am personally tired of leaving and coming back only to find things still the same.

I know I've already been called "preachy", but don't worry, I won't bring this up again. But when you think about it, ten years of fighting is long enough.

11. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

LOL yeah Tez you can be ITiot and I'll be WhatchamacallIT.

Hi Thor, missed you too. Read the forums sometimes, just was too busy and tired to post. How's Steph?

Candy used to :(:(:(:( me off, now she only amuses me.....rare to have that much venom in a human being....no wonder she has to rant and rave, 'cause Candy has a good case of Venom Overload! If she can't rant, she'll explode...imagine the mess!

It's like a little song.

Candy's full of Venom Overload
    If hir can't rant, then hir'll explode.
    Jayelles simply past hir test,
    To be hated more than the rest.
    Candy run home to your mutter,
    Leave us babes in our gutter.

the end

12. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Tricia do you really feel that way?

I'm shocked-- I really am. I didn't mean to hurt anybody's feelings. I don't even read those flame threads mainly because it depresses me to see people being nasty to each other. Niether you nor Candy have ever been nasty towards me, quite the contrary--you've both always been very sweet.

I am confused. I guess I never should have posted anything on this thread.

13. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Bob

She's nice to all the GUYS and saves her meanness for females. I always thought it amusing that it was as though she thought the guys wouldn't see how she was towards females. Seems I may have been wrong! You should pay more attention. She's poisonous!

ALso, I can't be doing with anyone who makes racist remarks.

14. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

Ahhhh ... I know why I don't remember this smit. It's cuz, while I was posting my brains out at CS, it was almost exclusively in the political areas . That would have been during the run-up to the Iraq War (early to mid 2002) until a few months after Bush's claim of Mission Accomplished and the war was clearly lost. Adam and I were holding seminars at CS on the dreaded NeoCons. Turns out, we were dead right. Go figure.

..YumYum

15. guppy

guppy Member

Well, if we had to depend on liberals, we wouldn't ever have any wars.

16. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Yum Yum, I can tell you exactly when this all happened. It was during the period when CS had a new format. Remember? The one that failed after a few months, so CS ended up going back to the old forrum and Skydog pretty much disappeared. Forever. Seems once he showed back up and then groo was caught posting under his hat as him. The she sold CS for a nice piece of change, didn't she?

But don't get me wrong. I never expected anyone to take my side. What did surprise me is that people could easily see she was lying, but they ignored it.

So...it's not too hard to see how people who defend the Ramseys are so easily able to close their eyes to their lies, behavior, and evidence that they don't like because of where it leads them.

What I learned: people see what they want to see. Truth and justice be damned. The killer banked on that, and won.

17. koldkase

That's interesting, guppy. I remember you from many years of posting on this case. And I don't remember you being some saint, either. In fact, you have dissed BORG as recently as a few days ago, saying no use arguing with BORG. Begs the question of why you're here, then.

But it's not my forum, so go ahead, bring it on.

I've avoided saying anything to you, as obvious as it is that you are here for some agenda besides the one you state, but you want to imply that I'm lying about gutter candy when you don't know anything about it just because she's been nice to you, then I have this to say to you: kiss my grits.

18. koldkase

Tricia, you have to put up daily with vicious attacks on you because the RST hates you so. That's why gutter candy is so at home with them. Only she hates you because she's so jealous of you. Nothing inflames her more than others who bring something more to the discussion on the forums.

Wy, you are so right about everything that took CS down. It was sad to see, but it only takes one bad apple....

Jayelles, that used to amaze me, how obviously sick gutter candy was in her obsessive attacks, but for years good people would just overlook it...right up until she attacked them. One by one, she alienated more and more posters, while her mental illness grew so she couldn't control it anymore. That she ended up in the JB forums' equivalent of the mental ward--the swamp--has a perfect symmetry to it, IMO. That they roll over everyday for her is just sublime. Jams must think gutter candy is sitting on the mother of all documents. So in that respect, I'm very happy we get to watch them grovel over none other than spiteful, mental gutter candy. :floor:

19. koldkase

BobC, I always have respected you and thought a lot of you. I know how it is with you and gutter candy. None of my business. I wouldn't have said anything if you hadn't been critical of us.

As for how Tricia feels, she has every right to vent. Maybe it's hard to understand if you've never been targeted for ridicule and abuse by someone filled with irrational hate who has the opportunity to bully you with impunity. Tricia takes a lot of grief because of her efforts to bring the truth to light in this case.

I know how useless it is to get upset with people who have no real names and faces and whom you are never going to meet in real life, though, so I actually meant to come back and delete my post, but fell asleep because it all depressed me so much. Well, it's too late now.

Or maybe I should say...some things you can never take back....

20. guppy

guppy Member

As you well know, no one lasts long in these forums unless he or she is willing to exchange a little fire. That is especially true for someone who is in the minority all of the time. There aren't any saints out here, except for maybe Maikai.

I don't really want to talk about Candy or any other individual. I didn't imply that you or anyone else was lying about anything, and someone with your attention to detail should know that.

Everyone knows it is a waste of time to argue. Meaningful discussion is the far better course, IMO, and that is the only agenda I have. If that isn't possible, well, so be it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice