Silence of the Lambs Revisited.

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Jul 11, 2006.

1. Elle

Elle Member

I'm more than pleased to hear this. Guppy. I thought the poor girl may have suffered unduly under his hands, and just couldn't help being with him. Thanks for sharing this here. I hope your story will be read by all the young ones who make romantic contacts on the net, and for them to be more than careful, and not meet any of them alone, regardless of how attractive they may be.

2. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

There's a movie coming out soon, starring Uma Thurman, about just such a homicidal girlfriend. I think she has superpowers. Real or imagined, I don't know. The trailers look quite funny.

3. guppy

guppy Member

Sorry, but I don't share your obsession. Your post makes me wonder if Melville could have written "Moby Dick" after a single canoe trip.

I don't fight with RST because we agree on most of the important things and we've always been outnumbered. That leaves the BORG to fight with, although I really would rather just have a discussion.

4. Elle

Elle Member

I'm more than happy not to have been involved with this young woman who has caused so much pain with a lot of posters here, KK. You, Tricia and the others will feel all the better for releasing your anger.

I don't know this young woman, but I do think she may be bipolar, and doesn't know it, or knows it and is not taking her medication. I have a grandson who is bipolar, and he has to take his medication, or he thinks all kind of strange things. It is a mental illness, and it's possible this young woman may have this disease.

5. EasyWriter

EasyWriter FFJ Senior Member

Welcome guppy. Where have you been the last six years? For all
    this time, I have had an standing invitation for anyone who
    believes there is evidence of an intruder to meet me online and
    answer questions about the alleged evidence of an alleged
    intruder. Are you now accepting the invitation? If so, double
    welcome. By “discussionâ€, do you mean you are willing to answer
    questions about the alleged evidence of an alleged intruder. If
    so, please tell me about this alleged evidence and we will go
    from there.

6. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

"That leaves the BORG to fight with, although I really would rather just have a discussion."

So would I! But when someone who disagrees with me starts impugning my honor, I get mad! And the RST is known to do that.

7. guppy

guppy Member

Actually, I've shown up from time to time on various forums, whenever the case is in the news, but I don't stay around long because of reasons that should be obvious to anyone who has read this thread. Thank you for the welcome, but I doubt if I'll be around here much. Too depressing.

8. EasyWriter

That’s too bad. I was really looking forward to an enlightening
    exchange.

9. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Well, there you have it. You jumped in and now complain you got your feet wet.

But don't leave on my account. I've had my say. I'm more than willing to let you have your wind...until you engage me. Which is what you did, and not vice versa.

As for the writing of a novel about the sea from a canoe trip, I doubt most canoe trips last 10 years.

10. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

"Thank you for the welcome, but I doubt if I'll be around here much. Too depressing."

I take it there's a jab in there, but I'll ignore it for now and say this, guppy: if I let my depression about this case stop me, I wouldn't be here!

11. EasyWriter

Since the statements: "Thank you for the welcome, but I doubt if
    I'll be around here much. Too depressing" were in response to my
    post, I would like to add a bit more.

Not knowing ‘guppy’ from Adam’s off ox, when I came across
    his\her post saying “...I would rather just have a discussionâ€, I
    responded with a welcome and invitation to discuss, which
    included questions. However, after indicating a desire for a
    discussion, ‘guppy’ quickly bailed out with “Thank you for the
    welcome, but I doubt if I'll be around here much. Too
    depressing.â€

Even though my response to this was mild, I do find it rather
    exasperating. For over six years, I have invited every intruder
    theorist to meet me online and answer questions about alleged
    evidence of an intruder. ‘Guppy’ gave every indication that
    he\she would do that. To bail on the “reason†of “too depressingâ€
    rings a bit hollow. I am left to conclude what I have concluded
    since way back when. The RST knows down deep there is no evidence
    of an intruder. This is why NONE have ever accepted my
    invitation. Their own answers to my questions would expose the
    fraud - and they know it.

Would a money offer make a difference? It is my understanding
    that a fund is being built and sent to Lou Smit to finance his
    investigation to locate the “intruder.†Let’s up the ante a bit.
    I will pay Lou Smit $1,000,000 (one million dollars) to show me a
    single item of evidence of an intruder. Do I have a million
    dollars? No, I do not. However, I do have $1.98, which is a whole
    lot closer to a million dollars that Loony Lou will ever get to
    evidence of an intruder.

12. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Ouch!

13. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

Be very careful with Hannibal Lecter. Dr. Chilton, the head of the mental hospital, will go over the physical procedure you use to deal with him. Don't deviate from it. Do not deviate from it one iota for any reason.

Crawford to Starling.

14. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

I feel exactly the same way about jameson's forum.

15. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Like a different planet over there. But you know, everywhere is home to someone.

16. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

17. Jayelles

That is so true.

18. Jayelles

jameson has been courting Candy for many months now. Candy has been allowed to post her attacks on FFJ AND jameson & co with impunity. No-one has challenged her. It has been patently obvious that jameson's members have been instructed NOT to challenge Candy. jameson has never afforded this degree of tolerance to anyone else who didn't share her POV let alone someone who openly despises her as Candy does. Those of us who know the characters have realised that jameson must be wanting something that she thinks Candy may be able to provide. Perhaps by offering (forum) homeless Candy a safe refuge and support against "them", Candy might some day show her gratitude and "share" what she has with jameson.

There are TWO chances of this happening - a dog's chance and "no chance"!

Last week I posted that I thought it was clear that Candy was well aware that jameson was after something and that as soon as she got it, Candy would be "out on her ear". Last week we saw jameson trying to coax Candy into "sharing" the documents she has - or sending them to jameson in an unmarked package so that SHE could (decide if she wanted to) "share".

I was therefore quite surprised when Candy finally admited that she doesn't have Fleet White's deposition.

Was this a mistake?

This morning I note TWO posts made by jameson's members which are less restrained than they have been and jameson herself posted this to Candy:-

(Who really has the upperhand in that relationship?)

I think jameson will be torn because:-

1) she cannot stand Candy BUT

2) she realises that as long as she is the enemy, Candy will never share anything. She therefore hopes that by courting Candy, Candy will share some of the documents she may have (clearly not FW's depo tho'). HOWEVER...

3) she must be feeling great frustration at Candy's reluctance to do so and will be wondering if she ever will. She realises that just as she has been using Candy - Candy is also using her. Except that for Candy it is WIN, WIN, WIN and with jameson there is no win....it is jameson who is actually doing the giving here by providing Candy with a place to post unchallenged when she is banned from just about everywhere else. Candy OTOH has given nothing back in return and most likely never will. jameson may well feel like booting her out! HOWEVER...

4) jameson knows that the "BORG" see through it all and she probably doesn't want to give them the satisfaction of being right by acting in a predictable way - even if she feels inclined to.

I think it's safe to say that many of us are delighted that Candy has been tucked away at jameson's. There were several offers to pay her membership there when she was still posting on other forums. As long as jameson & co are prepared to put up with Candy, she'll stay there - despising them, despising us, despising ... practically everyone really. But she won't share her precious documents. She'll just continue to make fools out of them for courting her in the hope that she would :)

19. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

WOW Jayelles, you have hit this posting nail on the head.

Personally, I don't think Candy has anything left, as in documents. She does have whatever Darnay or Lin Wood told her.

That's how Candy "knows" things. It's not much but it's something. Enough for Jameson to put up with Candy for a little while longer.

20. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

It's comforting to know that Jameson KNOWS that the investigation will not be harmed by the silence being broken. How many times has she and others stated that there still is evidence nobody knows about. Jameson even claims to have access to it and has some in her own possession (so professional dontcha think?) So... either Jameson is lying and there is no evidence the public doesn't know about, and she herself has nothing that everyone doesn't know, or...Jameson herself has no idea what evidence is still out there and has been seen and exhibited for the GJ. I believe the latter.

Jameson doesn't think this is an important issue for the judge. Well, that does it! No prosecution! Jameson has spoken! If the juror had bashed the Ramseys, you'd better believe she'd be screaming louder than Candy and asking someone to contact Lin Wood (I still don't believe any one of them speak to Jameson any more). I also love when she talks about Lin Wood as if, but for her information, Lin Wood wouldn't know what's going on in the case. :wnut: Her importance and "inner circle" no longer exist and has become more obvious to those with a thinking brain; however her self importance for the forum will never cease.

The novelty of Candy there is wearing off, and if Candy has nothing to share with Jameson; and I agree with Tricia here that there is likely little to nothing Candy has left to share, then she will soon find herself homeless again on the forums.

One of the biggest reasons Jameson let her stay is not just for documents, but let's not forget that Candy is a BORG, and even as a BORG, Jameson and Candy share a common enemy: Tricia, et al. Perhaps Jameson was hoping to get different types of info from Candy, like poster information that she doesn't already have; especially since her trashing of Miller. Getting little bits of personal information about posters from Candy would, IMO seem more meaningful and important to Jameson at this point than any case information Candy would have. I believe that after all these years, Jameson is looking for nothing more than information she can use to sell something.

Whatever the reason, Candy is skating on very thin ice (unless she starts putting out).

Her paying members must be very frustrated. I know I would be if I paid out money to post at a forum and had to deal with Candy's insults AND PAY FOR IT LOL. :stupid1:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice