Previously Undisclosed Gruesome Details? B.S.....

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Sabrina, Aug 18, 2006.

1. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

Jameson has hinted over the years that there is much which has not been made public, because of her ties with Smit, etc. that she was privy to more details which have not been made "public".

Smit has his files, the crime scene photos, etc.

Smit is affiliated with Gray and San Augustine.

Gray and San Augustine were "stars" of Tracey's crock.

How fishy can it get....

2. Prairie

Prairie Member

I wouldn't doubt that somebody blabbed. This case leaked like a my great grandmother's bladder.

3. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

The ex wife's lawyer just said on CNN that he spent alot of time on the internet studying the Ramsy and Klass case.

Probably he frequented Jameson's chat room. Birds of a feather and all...

4. Shadow

Shadow FFJ Senior Content Moderator

My FBI sources told me back during the GJ hearings that people in the DA's office were giving the Ramsey lawyers the evidence. The FBI helping in the investigation felt that obstruction of justice charges should have been filed. I believe this was later confirmed in ST's book.

The water has been muddied so badily by the nitwit media repeating all of the rumors about what Karr knew and said makes it impossible to really know what is truth and what is BS.

All I can say is that the DNA is the elephant in the living room in this case. I am to the point now I honest to God don't have a clue as to whether he will match or not. (My FBI source says "no match" - only his opinion.)

5. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

And still does according to the leak from Haddon's office.

RR

6. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

According to Trip deMuth last night and now Bob Grant tonight on CNN, there is no evidence left in this case that hasn't been in public domain for years regardless of how it got there. THEY would certainly know better than anyone else.

Claims that Karr told investigators facts about the condition of JonBenet's body that have never been disclosed are not only bogus, but reek of sensationalistic journalism like the kind spewed by Tracey, Smit, St. Augustin and Gray all these years.

Every day and word that goes by reveals more and more that the same old same old spin doctors are still at work defrauding the media, the DA and the public to exhonerate JOHN Ramsey.

Steve Pitt was just on CNN asking a very salient question that is of far more concern to him than whether John Karr killed JB (he clearly had no confidence that Karr did)-What's the back story on Tracey and Karr emailing each other for the last few years about this case?????

7. Prairie

Prairie Member

8. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Now why isn't THIS getting front page attention like the "source" and their bogus information that Karr knew "gruesome" details of the crime?

I am so sick of this double standard!!!

Smit/Tracey/Ramsey et al can call up the media and spout any type of nonsense, and it gets broadcast to the four corners of the earth. But when Tricia tries to tell the same media that Michael Tracey is a lying, two-bit piece of trash who dredges up suspects to suit his needs .... she only gets ONE journalist who will listen to her?!!

And while I'm good and mad, why is Larry King have TWO pro-Ramseys on tonight instead of a pro and con?!? Talk about one-sided! Can we not have both sides of the story for once?

9. Elle

Elle Member

This is what has annoyed me over the years with this case, Cherokee. It has always been a one sided deal. Sickening!

10. tylin

tylin Banned

Has any LE group tried to get the info that Smit is supposedly hiding, holding, whatever he's doing with it? Can the FBI make him hand over any and all docs and pictures relating to JonBenét's murder investigation?

11. Cranberry

Cranberry Member

I didn't know where to post this so here goes-A poster on Websleuths (under breaking news thread) said Pam Paugh was on the CBS Early Show this am. When asked what she would want to ask John Karr, Pam wants to know what he says about the door from JB's balcony. Wow a hint. Did anyone see this show? Sometimes CBS has streaming videos on their website.

12. Voyager

Voyager Active Member

JonBenet's Balcony Door....

Gosh Cranberry, nice catch about Pam's hint....I have never heard a word about the balcony door into her bedroom. However, ever since I visited the Ramsey home in Boulder the first time, several years after JonBenet's murder, I have wondered about the possibility of investigators claiming a balcony entry by an intruder.....They never seemed to even consider that entry!

And why not? Based on of all of the denials of forced entries through the houses lower doorways, it just seems that someone just might have given this a thought. (Not that I believe that there ever was an intruder!)

It just seemed to me that rather than claiming the virtually impossible feat of an intruder entering the basement through that grilled basement window without leaving a trace of dirt, leaves, or human dna behind, that investigators might have considered a different sort of spiderman/hairless midget who could have entered the home directly through the victim's window....

Anyone else ever think it was wierd that this was never a consideration by investigators?

Thanks for bringing us this tidbit Cranberry...

Voyager

13. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

My opinion

First, they would have to show a way to climb up to the balcony unnoticed and leaving no evidence

Second, Wouldn't the balcony doors be locked? We couldn't possibly want anyone to think the Ramseys would be such bad parents and leave easy access to a second floor balcony with two young children in the house, especially one only 6 years old now could we? :no:

14. Cranberry

Cranberry Member

You're welcome. I'm hoping it's up on the cbs website soon on video to see and hear exactly what she said.

15. Cranberry

Cranberry Member

No one's buying the first window so I guess they'll try another?

16. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

I've gotta disagree with you here, Shadow. The DNA is irrelevant to this case, and that fact should be shouted from the housetops EVERY chance we get.

As long as people believe that the pantie DNA is related to the crime, it exonerates the Ramseys in people's minds and makes an intruder a FACT. We MUST make the point to the public that it is not only not admissible in court ... but it is NOT related to the crime in any fashion.

...YumYum

17. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

CBS website recently posted this, I am not impresseed. The check stub has been reported and there have been many descriptions of the staircase and basement. For goodness sakes, they let Jameson inside for a tour! LOL!

"A source close to the investigation told CBS News the reason investigators moved in on Karr was because of details in these emails about the Ramsey house that had not been made public, reports CBS News correspondent Kelly Cobiella.

According to the source, Karr wrote about a check stub on John Ramsey's desk in the amount of $118,000, specifics about a staircase in the Ramsey’s home and details about the basement where JonBenet was killed."

18. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Oh for crying out loud! This is ridiculous.

This isn't "secret" information about JonBenet's body or the crime scene. Most of us know about the check stub, and have seen enough video, photos, and house plans to tell all kinds of details about the staircase and basement.

There is nothing in this info that Karr couldn't have learned in his obsession with the Ramsey case.

HAVE YOU NOTICED?

Now the "gruesome details about JonBenet's body/crime scene" is being changed to Karr knew "about the check stub, staircase and basement."

Once case participants such as Trip DeMuth started saying there is no case evidence that hasn't been made public, NOW Tracey/Smit/Keenan/Wood is in overdrive trying to do damage control by changing what made them "interested" in Karr.

Mark my words, it will change again.

19. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

check stub, staircase, basement

All these things were discussed to death on most of the JBR forums, where, I am sure, John Karr must have lurked for many years.

The house diagrams, etc., were on a number of forums.

John Karr doesn't know anymore "secret" details than we do.

Balcony entry was ruled out early on by BPD investigators. It couldn't have been done without a ladder, and there would have been evidence of that.

Jameson admits she received much case info from her sources (mainly Lou Smit who stole all the info when he left Hunter's office). Smit to jameson to Tracey. Ramseys to Gray to Smit to Tracey. So many ways the info for the sting could have been passed to crafty Tracey, who shared with the demented Karr to get a confession.

Also, Karr, in interviewing for his book on the case, talked to Nedra Paugh, who never kept anything back. So many ways Karr could have learned details "not revealed to the public".

This whole thing is so bogus. Mary Lacy should be ashamed of herself.

20. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Nothing's secret. henry Lee said the same.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice