John Ramsey leaving country?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by RiverRat, Aug 19, 2006.

1. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

John claims he was enrolling Burke in Purdue or some other college than John's Michigan alma mater.

Burke is old enough to speak out and start thinking for himself....perhaps you are right. John will leave the country followed by Burke. Media invasion of course.

2. Show Me

Yum Yum had a link to the Scarborough interview with profiler Pat Brown.

Perhaps the inconsistencies in the RST is bearing fruit with the talking heads.

Pat stated, ONCE Karr was cleared the focus still remains on the Ramsey family and the unknown.

Woody may have told John be ready to skip town or face the music.

You know when you run out of bus victims (friends/colleges etc.) you can't just pull future bus victims out of thin air... SOME evidence has to match up.

Woody needs to put some other person in charge of finding suspects, 'cause Tracey's not doing a very good job.

3. South

South Member

Poor John. As long as Patsy was alive, she drew most of the heat. Now he has to face the music alone. Start dancing John.
    He might as well leave the country. This is not going away any time soon.

4. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Leave the Country to avoid the media?! LOL - did he not catch the one or two reporters that were in Thailand recently?!

RR

5. Show Me

6. RiverRat

Great Find, Show Me!

Why isn't this splashed all over the news?!

"SBTC in DOI Death of Innocence, last paragraph page 135, First Onyx Printing January 2001

John Ramsey speaking: "I also recognized that larger, better-financed companies were growing around us. Even though we were doing fine, I was afraid that unless we expanded, our company would soon be Swallowed By The Competition."

7. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

I wonder if it's too late to take Patsy with him?

8. Show Me

Like my new siggy? Took me 45 minutes to skim DOI to find it.

Yeah VP or Barbara had a great thread on the initials sbtc in a sentence.... like they did with Karr.

'Lo and behold John Ramsey has his own sbtc AND it mentions 'swallowed' as in throat as in JonBenet was strangled connection? Can be taken in a sinister manner.

A talking head can spin this

Swallowed.....S....strangled where you swallow
    By................B....as in bye bye
    The..............T....as in The End
    Competition...C....Patsy's Competition

Or they might come up with something else...

9. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Great, Show Me! Now just put it in BOLD AND LARGE ENOUGH LETTERS SO THE MEDIA MIGHT ACTUALLY SEE IT AND IT MIGHT REGISTER...just under... SANTA BEAR A CLUE!

10. Karole28

Karole28 Banned

Like Skigwy said, I still think STBC was short 'to-do' list.

Strangle
    Burke
    This
    Christmas

..or maybe not.

:cheerful:

11. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Certainly not at the murderer. No, that never angered him or his wife, or his son, or his in laws, or anyone but us it seems

12. RiverRat

SEVEN days after the murder.......to CNN, not the BPD.
    :censored:

RAMSEY, P: And if anyone knows anything, please, please help us. For the safety of all of the children, we have to find out who did this.

RAMSEY, J: Not because we're angry, but because we have got to go on.

http://thewebsafe.tripod.com/01011997ramseysoncnn.htm

13. Karole28

Karole28 Banned

Because the sparkplug would've wanted it that way.

14. Show Me

This better?

15. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

why would anyone be angry that their daughter was murdered on Christmas?

16. RiverRat

Because it's a man that didn't want his daughter to rat him out?

RR

17. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

John Ramsey

I caught a glimpse of Old Man Ramsey on TV last evening. He is not looking good.

Pam and Polly have been on, too, quite a bit. They are the ones I really feel sorry for. They loved JonBenet so much. I can't imagine the emotional rollercoaster they have been on for ten years.

18. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Here's an interview with Pam. How odd that she refers to the guy who may have murdered JonBenet as a "gentleman":-

“We’re about justice for JonBenet,†she said. "If this turns out to be the gentleman, all well and good. If it's not, then I hope we find that out very quickly, so his family can get out of the turmoil that Patsy and John had lived for nine and a half years."

http://www.11alive.com/news/blogs/blog_article.aspx?storyid=83485

19. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

EXACTLY!!!

I'm telling you the "gentleman" reference is cultural to the Paugh family. I've said that for years. I've lived in the South enough years to know that some people considered it slightly rude for a woman to refer to a stranger as just a "man." You give him the benefit of the doubt and you refer to him politely as a "gentleman." It becomes ingrained in your speech. It is a linguistic leftover from the genteel days of the plantation South.

I've mentioned this in my linguistic analysis in how it applies to Patsy. Patsy used the term "gentlemen" in the ransom note, AND she also used the word "gentlemen" in the spontaneous note she was made to write at the investigator's offices on 20 May 1997 (which she incorrectly dated 20 May 1987).

Linguistics doesn't lie. People do.

20. RiverRat

Ohhhhh, he is one of the two gentlemen watching over JonBenet......

Love how the words from the ransom note can't stay out of their mouths.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice