Heads Up re Tracey on LKL

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Deja Nu, Aug 18, 2006.

1. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

2. amster

amster Member

Oh! Woe is me! Poor Johnny is practically a prisoner in his own home, according to Lin.

Lin, hon, he should be a prisoner! For real!

3. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

My new avatar is a naked molerat. They have distinctive protruding teeth. I just watched a colony digging in their tunnels at the zoo. Tracey is the spitting image.

Yes, Charlie was really good, but the other networks were reporting the names of the lawyers before the show even started.

4. amster

amster Member

Last edited: Aug 22, 2006
  5. wombat

wombat Member

He was in his cups, mate

6. amster

amster Member

The coloring is defintely the same.....I do see a resemblance! And right now, as I watch, he's digging a huge tunnel...of love for John Ramsey!

Fox News was reporting earlier about a new lawyer....female....who has some ethical problems in her past. I didn't get her name.

7. tylin

tylin Banned

OMG that looks exactly like Tracey. :D :floor: :bow:

8. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Great catch!

Tylin, you are kicking it, tonight! Thanks for the transcript. Awesome!

NOW I know why Wood looked like he needed a major laxative....

9. tylin

tylin Banned

You're welcome koldkase.
    Thanks to you good folks at FFJ, I have a NEW addiction. :cafe: :rolling: :p

10. Prairie

Prairie Member

Actually, I agree with the Woodster. The British system of justice is unique in that the prosecutor represents the state and brings forth evidence of both guilt and innocence while the defense attorney represents only the party on trial. There are far fewer reversals because the two sides aren't as adversarial.

Nonetheless, he's still a sleezy woody.

11. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

:doh: That is why we are here, Larry King of Idiots!

12. amster

amster Member

KRON has the tapes of Karr and the Hutchins woman.....has anyone here heard them yet?

13. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

Excellent find, Amster. I watched one segment ... the guy is a CREEP!

BTW ... KRON in a MAJOR source on this story and should be bookmarked and visited OFTEN. Lotsa great vids there. Here's their URL:

http://www.kron.com/

...YumYUm

14. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

OMG, Sabrina! That's a PERFECT avatar! :tsmile:

15. amster

amster Member

Oh good! I wasn't sure if it was ok to link there. Problem is...I can't get the link thingy to work! All I get is a news report. :banghead: :banghead:

16. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

Amster, it's not you. Some of the media websites won't enable direct links to their stories. So we have to go down the path to get to them. If you're looking for old stories, check ACR's archives first cuz it's a couple clicks and you're home. You done good!

17. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Two things from the LKL show:-

Lin WOod sends a warning to Wendy Murphy - watch what you say about John Ramsey or you'll be a defendent instead of a prosecutor.

Lin Wood saying that the DNA not 100%........ Is this an acknowledgement that the DNA might not the the killer's. Why am I not surprised about this? I always wondered what would happen if the RST got a "good suspect" in custody and his DNA didn't match.

18. Thor

Thor Active Member

HAHAHAHAHA! That is hilarious! Just don't let me see a naked Tracey, the teeth are bad enough.

19. VP

VP Member

I googled Wendy and Lin to see

...if there were any comments today on Lin Wood's statements on LKL last night, and I came across this article, bwahahahah - lmao.... anyway:

"Yes the case is settled. Or should I say Lin Wood pulled off a legal extortion of Kobe Bryant for his client Kate Faber. Kate Faber might qualify for being called a bunch of undignified names. But the real problem with this case is L. Lin Wood, Kate Faber’s civil attorney. Lin Wood is the garbage that should be taken out to the curb and hauled away by the trash man. But not even the trash man wants anything to do with L. Lin Wood."

http://www.s5000.com/what_the_huck/754/bryant_kobe_fabers_law.php

20. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Ha! Gotta love it, VP.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice