What Bothers You About Karr?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Prairie, Aug 23, 2006.

1. Prairie

Prairie Member

In the videos we've seen so far, he appears flaccid, fluid, without tone, as if he were drugged. Yet, his eyes appear clear and he's quite alert.

His former wife states that he's controlling, yet he appears to be so easily controlled and led by authorities.

He also appears to be wearing make-up. At first I thought I was imagining it, but someone at work mentioned it today as well. His lash line is too well defined to be natural. I've never seen anything like it without eyeliner.

His chest isn't very, um...manly. It almost looks like he's been taking hormones. I've seen men in transition, get my nails done with one, and Krista, who's all girl except for the private bits, has a more manly chest than Karr. Illegal hormones aren't difficult to get.

Doesn't really have anything to do with the case or evidence, of course, just his demeanor...lifestyle.

If he was going to have a sex change operation, does he see himself as a female pedophile? Krista was a man who knew inside she was a lesbian woman. Could Karr feel like a female pedophile? Is that how he feels himself to be? How would a female pedophile rape a female child? With a paintbrush? I'm just asking.

2. South

South Member

What bothers me most about Karr is his eagerness to fess up to second degree murder.
    And the fact that our justice system can't seem to find out the facts on this obviously disturbed person, when the people at this forum were able to cut to the chase pronto.

3. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Reservations I have are:-

1) The fact that no-one has come forward to confirm that he was ever in Boulder.

2) The fact that his entire family say that they don't remember him not being there at Christmas.

3) The logistics of him making the trip to Boulder without anyone questioning his whereabouts.

4) The fact that he sounds drunk or stoned in the "confession" tapes - it's like the maudlin ramblings of a drunk man to me.

There's no coverage of it here following a couple of days of headline news. No-one is duscussing it on chat shows. So I have been listening to the online radio shows over the Internet.

Dan Caplis made an interesting point - he says that in his opinion, it will be interesting to see how long it takes Boulder to collect him. They have 10 days to collect him. If they have a very strong case against him, he thinks they'll pick him up quickly, but that the longer they leave him will be an indication of a weaker case.

4. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

If

I know this is a big if and I don't expect it to happen but...If this guy gets charged and goes to trial I believe the prosecution would have to prove somehow that he was in Colorado at the time of the murder. Everyone keeps asking if the family can prove he wasn't there but I believe during a trial the presumption of innocence thing would cause the prosecution to have to show opportunity and some evidence of it.

5. MlazyV

MlazyV Banned for Stupidity

IMO, the bigger obstacle is proving he ever heard of the Ramseys before the murder.

What bothers me most is nothing has been done to follow up the logisitcs of how Thai 'authorities' became involved in his detention. That investigation will likely be as non-existant as the murder of a 6 year old.

6. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

That whole being in another State bothers me...I can't imagine why the DA is ok with that.

He seems to have some serious depression going on, for someone who wants his 15 of fame he doesn't seem to be reveling in it like the Rams did.

7. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I have a problem with all of it. I had a problem with the way our TV stations announced that John Ramsey had announced there was an arrest in the case. Hello? Is JR in law enforcement, now?

I have a problem with the alleged confession. Karr never said he killed JB. He said he was there when she died. He said it was a accident. That's what I heard him say. The rest is hearsay.

I have a problem with his alleged story that he was at a party with JonBenet, that he sat on the stairs with her and they ate pineapple, that this happened three days before Christmas and then he hid under a bed in JAR's room.

I have a problem with the probability that his obsession with JonBenet and other slain little girls has caused him to blend fantasy and realism; that in his fantasies he imagines himself and JB to be lovers, and he watches her die in his fantasies. He is mixing what he has read about the case, such as "it was an accident," (how many times has that been said right here on this forum? I've said it myself). He has fantasized about it so many times, he may now really believe his fantasies are real.

I have a problem with the way his arrest was hyped before any indepth investigation had actually been done by Lacy.

I have a problem with his ex wife and family saying he was with them when the murder occurred.

Where is Smit's infamous stun gun? I've heard nothing about that from Karr.

Why doesn't Karr's handwriting match that on the ransom note? (it doesn't, no matter what those dumbphuck so-called experts on TV say). I know handwriting can change over the years, but it doesn't change THAT much, especially just over 10 years.

How did Karr get to the Ramseys' home? Rental car from the airport? Where are those records? Oh, damn, they don't keep records that far back. Guess we can't check them. Credit card records? Same thing? Airline records? Same thing?

I have a problem with the talking heads on TV who know only what the RST tells them.

I have a MAJOR problem with Professor Tracey's interference in this case all along and now with this suspect.

I have a MAJOR problem with Lou Smit's unethical interference in the case when he went on TV and tried to sway public opinion his way, in the Ramseys' favor, by misconstruing and inventing evidence that was never there.

I have a MAJOR problem with Mary Kennan-Lacy's following her personal beliefs instead of the evidence.

I have a MAJOR problem with the way the DNA has been misrepresented by the RST, and therefore the media.

And, I have a HUGE problem with the way the Boulder's DA's office has been allowed to continue to mishandle this case and the corruption I've seen in regard to the JBR case.

Last, I have MAJOR issues with Lin Wood, who has also misrepresented the evidence in the case, using to his advantage the fact that he knew opposing counsels could not get their hands on the files held by Mary Lacy's office to be used to prepare their cases. Wood, Smit, Jameson and Tracey have damaged this case probably beyond repair. Karr's defense attorneys will eat them alive in court, and I can't wait to see it.

8. JustChillun

JustChillun Member

No complete DNA from the crime scene that's worth a dern, or maybe those Bloomies were made in Thailand, and we'd better fly in all the sweatshop employees, too. No DNA is harvested from Karr b'cuz no viable DNA samples were obtained in the first place? Maybe they know already that they're grasping for straws at this point, and are just waiting for the easiest moment (to them) for the admission of the mistake that they made...or maybe they hope that the furor will die down and the letdown will be more gentle...dream on...at least they have less proof against their holey "theory" without the DNA as well.

Holy thought processes, Batman! These Jokers think they are for real!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice