Victory! Ortega's Tracey Story On Drudge Report!!!!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Cherokee, Aug 23, 2006.

1. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

VICTORY!​

The Drudge Report http://www.drudgereport.com/ has just now picked up the Tony Ortega New Times Michael Tracey story!!!!

The headline is ... "Attention turns to CU prof Michael Tracey, who's fingered false suspects in the past..."

and Drudge gives the link to the full story at http://www.newtimesbpb.com/Issues/2006-08-17/news/jonbenet.html

This is IT, guys! Now EVERY news media in the world will have access to this story because the Drudge Report is one of the 10 most visited web sites on the Internet! And the mainstream media read his page to get the scoop on the latest news events!

2. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Yessssssssssssssssss!

3. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

By then, however, Tracey was already considered a notorious developer of false leads by a large group of Internet sleuths who congregated at Forums for Justice, a website started by a radio disc jockey named Tricia Griffith.

Uh oh......... gonna be a bit crowded soon.

4. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

I am numb. I dreamed of Drudge yesterday and now, we have icing on our cake!

Do I even have to mention what VALIDATION this longtime hard working justice seekers have just acheived?!

Standing Ovation to all of your hours of research and educating the public when it was never easy, as we were all JonBenet had in this moment of need.

5. South

South Member

yipeee

6. Karole28

Karole28 Banned

Well, it's about time!

:toast:

7. Shadow

Shadow FFJ Senior Content Moderator

BIG hand for Tricia and all her hard work!!! Maybe the RST will have a little competition in the mainstream now...

8. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

It's about time, Drudge.

9. wombat

wombat Member

When I am in intervention/rehab this weekend at least I can say - but look what we diiiiiiddd!!!!

Mr. Ramsey,

Listen carefully!! We are a large group of internet slueths who congregate at a small internet forum. We respect nothing about you nor the lies that you serve. At this time we have your number, and this scam is going down.

Victory!
    SBTG*

*Saved by Tricia Griffith

10. Cherokee

No duh! I left an "anonymous tip" (on his web site) about the Tracey story last Friday!!! :D

11. Karole28

Karole28 Banned

See? They don't want to hear the truth about this. If you'd left the tip stating that Karr's clone was with you and wanted to talk about his recent trip to Mars, it'd have been all over the wires by now.

12. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

This Is Huge

This truth about Tracy (FINALLY) on the Drudge Report, and with quotes from Tricia. This is HUGE!

Millions upon millions of people will see it. I predict that we’ll be getting a lot of “hits†on the Forum, as soon as people read the article on Drudge.

If I had anything to do with any aspect of the media, I would be all over Tricia, wining and dining her for an exclusive.

Quote from the article:
    "If you know the case and you watch Tracey's documentaries, they're filled with blatant lies. It's so easily proven," Griffith says from Park City, Utah, where she does radio and voiceover work.â€

I am so very proud of our very own, dear, smart, cunning, Tricia. Such talent! And, such a brilliant spokeswoman for Forums For Justice!
    I wonder how long it’ll take for Larry King to call?
    (He may have to stand in line.)

:leaf:

13. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

RR! You're psychic!!

Now let me tell you what I was dreaming this morning WHEN I WOKE UP:

I was dreaming that we were all very happy because we were getting sufficient supplies of pop-up/kleenex-type boxes of...

BLOOMIES!

I swear I am not making this up.

Though I have NO IDEA how insane I must be now to be having such dreams.... :foshizzle

14. Cherokee

I know, Karole, that's the frustrating thing!

If you want to peddle lies, half-baked theories, Ramsey spin on the evidence, or disqualified handwriting experts ... then you can get all the media attention and free press you want.

Apparently, truth is not a ratings booster.

But the tide is turning, and the corruption, incompetence and idiocy of the unethical pro-Ramsey Boulder District Attorney's office is going to be exposed to the whole world. How ironic that their own quest to prove the Ramseys innocent by fabricating an intruder has now back-fired in their faces to prove THEM guilty of malfeasance and injustice.

15. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Congratulations, Tricia, and all of the members of FFJ.

I think the dedication of the people here to keeping this flame of truth alive is astonishing. The intelligence and sheer determination to analyze and prove or disprove evidence in this case within the ever-shifting sands of Boulder's misinformation campaign is certainly beyond what anyone can expect from a group of diverse, non-party citizens.

Now, if the press would actually just READ THE THREADS and look at the EVIDENCE so many here have worked so hard to authenticate, this charade of a case might actually GET SOMEWHERE....

16. Karole28

Karole28 Banned

And hence, Jameson.

Gyah! I wish Paula had known about the snake/shower visions and the sex glove and the pedophilia "research" and the Lou Smit sharing of evidence and UGH!!!

It's maddening!

17. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

CLASSIC, Wombat!!!

...YumYum

18. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

This would then explain the 30+ people who have applied for membership in the last 30 minutes.

:uthere:

Be patient, is all I can say!

19. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

AMEN!

Perhaps a special Welcome to the Press thread would be helpful so as not to overwhelm them with our massive intelligence all at once on so many threads. Maybe a guide for what to read first, get familiar and then they can get themselves a real education with what has been going on in Boulder for the last 10 years and then spread the word!

20. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Hey What do you know? I go out for a few hours and Tricia goes Global!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice