The Significance Of The Big Bloomies...

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Ploppy_Slopper, Aug 24, 2006.

1. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

My apologies for not reporting on my bloomies excursion earlier. I got waylayed.

This should 'splain it (btw ... this is not for those with delicate sensibilities):

http://dimwit.byethost5.com/bloomies.mp3

I hear my bed callin' ... nitey-nite.

...YumYum

2. amster

amster Member

One of my neices got a "My Twin" doll that Christmas.....but it was normal baby doll size. I didn't know they also made life size. Also, didn't I read that JB didn't like the doll? She didn't like the doll, wanted to ride her bike, didn't want to wear matching outfits with Patsy.....were these things big deals to Patsy? I can't even imagine the stress....Christmas day, trying to pack, dinner out....spells nothing but S T R E S S to me!

3. sue

sue Member

The doll wasn't life size, but is fairly large, being 23 inches tall.
    Here's a link to the my twinn website: http://www.mytwinn.com/
    I remember looking at them in 1996; my youngest daughter was 10 then and I was interested in the dolls. They were the same size then as they are now. You can actually find My Twinn dolls from 1996 on ebay (the company changed several times in the past and I guess the older dolls are better made than the more recent ones).
    I never did buy a My Twinn doll, but I have bought a number of of American Girl dolls - which are slightly smaller and I think would be packaged pretty much the same, so I'll explain how American Girl dolls are packed.
    The doll was packed in a box (I'll call it the inner box). The inner box would be thin cardboard and decorative with a logo and/or pictures on the outside. The doll would be attached to this box by thin plastic straps, rubber bands, ribbons or something to keep it from moving around in the box. (American Girl used different ways thru the years).
    The outer box (or shipping box) would be corrigated cardboard and several inches larger in all dimensions than the inner box (usually about 4 inches, so the outer box would be pretty large). The space between the 2 boxes would be filled with those styrofoam peanuts. The outer box probably was pretty plain (the companies know the dolls are often purchased as gifts and the outer box doesn't give away what is inside).

4. South

South Member

I once bought a My Twin doll for my daughter. I sent it back myself and didn't even show it to my daughter. It was ugly, and looked nothing like my pretty child, despite having the same hair and eye color.
    My daughter never liked the dolls I brought her with hair the same color as her own. She preferred brunette dolls.

The bloomie dilemma: Possible scenerios:

Patsy puts the giant bloomers on JB after a bed wetting incident, as part of staging (after the crime). She choses the big bloomers in case anyone at the White's saw JB's Wednesday panties.

John puts the giant bloomers on JB after the crime as part of staging.

JB puts the giant bloomers on herself after wetting the bed.

Patsy puts a pull-up on JB for bed, and allows JB to wear the big bloomies over the pull-up to appease her. The molester then removes the pull-up, but leaves the big bloomers ( pull-ups can easily be torn down the sides and removed without fully taking off bottom clothing).

I can't see either Patsy or John staging using these giant bloomers. John, being a man, wouldn't know where they were, wouldn't notice the Wednesday, wouldn't be so attentive to detail. Patsy wouldn't have staged using something so ill-fitting.

Therefore, I think JB was already wearing the big bloomers, and after Patsy caught JR molesting JB and wacked her in the head accidently, John took over the body staging, while Patsy went to compose the ransom tome.

Just my opinion. Have at it.

5. Mandarin

Mandarin Member

South ... All Plausible

South, thanks for all the info re the My Twin Doll ... and the possible scenarios.

My fave is still Patsy .... losing it after a very long & stressfull December that never seemed to end.

John, on the other hand, I think, was far too preoccupied about getting the flight ready for Charlevoix & getting an early night's sleep. Remember HE really wanted to go to Michigan ... Patsy did not & it seems to me that she was being rushed - one of the reasons perhaps, that they missed out on delivering the last basket.

John always admitted (even on TV) that EVERYTHING Patsy does is "overboard" and I think that fateful night she would not have gone to bed immediately upon getting home (as she & John maintain).

Remember, she was extremely obsessed with pageantry & the trip to Charlevoix & the Disney Boat were cutting in on her prep time for the pageant. Hence, her anxiety/stress laying out the costume for the upcoming Tropical pageant.

The pineapplle is very interesting to me & fits in with the Theme of the Hawaiin Tropical Pageant ..... could Patsy have been coercing Jonbenet with pineapple treats to get her to do a 'run through' for the upcoming competition? Jonbenet's roots were starting to show & obviously if Jonbenet wet the bed, yet again at this most stressful time & the minutes are ticking away

.... Mom's running her tail off trying to squeeze this in, amidst the last minute packing for the family, gifts to be wrapped for John's other adult children & of course, meeting the new Doctor (Melinda's fiance) for the first time. We know everything was last minute, because I believe Patsy alluded to this in many statements, etc. e.g. throwing everything for the trip in garbage bags, etc. etc. doing last minute laundry, etc. etc.

Jonbenet, on the other hand, was perhaps full of pop/soda, whatever from the days events & would be more likely to wet the bed that night than any other day. I feel Jonbenet was more interested in presents, her bike, other toys, jewellry sets, etc. and perhaps resisted with all her might, because after all this is a big day for a 6 year old & the last thing she would want to do is deal with "Stage Mom" on Christmas Day.

Seems they had several differences of opinion that day, e.g. what Jonbenet would wear, what Xmas presents she liked (certainly the My Twin Doll) was not a hit & you know, this was Patsy's big surprise - Patsy must have been very disappointed with the days events & the ongoing December stress.

About the Disney Boat Trip .... I feel that Patsy might have been worried that Jonbenet's enuresis would have been a bit of a struggle to hide on the boat. You know how much food and beverage they serve "non stop" on any sort of Cruise, not to mention one geared toward children.

She'd have to ensure their was a rubber sheet on the bed, etc. and bring along lots of pull-ups - and I'm confident this is not the arena where Patsy could hide the problem & be in control. Very tight little quarters on these ships .... hard to hide any of your secrets.

Oh well .... I do go on and thanks for the info re the MT Doll and your scenarios, which, like mine, are all plausible.

Regards,
    Mandarin

6. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

No....

This is not another one of my experiments but I had to share this with you. Someone finally found a "use" for the baby :)

Attached Files:

7. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

So Mandarin thinks that she is just gonna blow back into town and I am not gonna notice?! :bow:

8. I totally agree with everything you've said Mandarin. I feel there must be a connection between the bloomies and the bed-wetting and your theory is perfectly logical. This crime was not premeditated, it was commited impulsively, probably brought on by stress.

9. Jayelles... what on earth is that poor child wearing???

10. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Mop rompers. Child crawls, cleans floor....

11. Mop rompers eh? Me likey... put those kids to work :did:

12. Mandarin

Mandarin Member

Hi River ...

Gee I missed ya .... Your posts were always on my numero uno list. Been so busy travelling over the years & have been a "no show" for so long, I had to request my forgotten password ... has it been 10 years .... God, we're all gonna be old and gray by the time this saga gets solved.

Still, it was always nice to get a Bday card from FFJ ... something I try to forget as the years pass.

I cannot get over Tricia's ongoing dedication ... and so many of you were always cheering her on.

I swore I'd never get caught up in this thing again .... but there you go .... along came Carr or Karr??

Thanks for noticing that I blew back into town & am now again entangled in the world wide web again.

Regards,
    Mandarin

13. adair

adair Member

Newbie here....

I just want to thank everyone for all their ideas.....very interesting.

The 12/14 bloomies do not add up.....anyway you look at it. ........(unless P decided to keep the larger size bloomies to fit over the pullups for the Disney Cruise....but dont you think she would have had them packed already??) And washed?

If I were PR I would be jumping thru every hoop possible to help LE figure out the 12/14 bloomies.....I would be outraged at what she was found wearing...

I wonder what strange events tomorrow holds for this case.....I am betting on dancing elephants!!! LOL

Was there ever a size 4/6 Wednesday Bloomies found???

JMO and all that stuff.

14. sue

sue Member

They would be way too big for that.

15. Elle

Elle Member

I personally don't think any intruder would bother to hang around and clean up and redress a child they had just killed. I think they would take off as fast as they could, but I do not see an intruder other than Patsy Ramsey herself, intruding into her daughter's room to drag here out of bed to go to the bathroom.

Nedra, JonBenét's Grandma told Detective Steve Thomas, that JonBenét would scream blue bloody murder if anyone hauled her out of bed, and I think this is what happened on the night of 26 December, 1996. It was Patsy's routine to waken JonBenét up at midndight every night to make her go to the bathroom, and I think there was one very big argument going on between them, ending up with Patsy Ramsey hauling her out of bed, and the rest is history.

16. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Too funny!

17. Mandarin

Mandarin Member

Good Point Elle ...

Elle, I agree that if it was customary for Patsy to wake Jonbenet up late at night, to go to the bathroom, it's is highly unlikely, that on this night of all, whe would forget to do so.

Remember, she (PR) ALWAYS washed Jonbenet's bedsheets, in spite of the fact that she couldn't even handle cleaning out her own purses, which she delegated to Linda HP. According to LHP, the Rams were pretty messy, never bothering to hang up anything & leaving everything on the floor, etc. for her to pick up ... they'd leave all the dirty dishes, etc. etc.

And I'm certain she told LE that she did a last minute laundry that night???

For a woman that had a housekeeper 3 times a week, not mentioned other hired help, it's strange that the wet bedsheets were always something she took care of ..... hmmmmm

Regards,
    Mandarin

18. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

I agree, Elle ... plus, Karr had a bus to catch! Ya don't wanna find yourself sprinting on snowy streets to catch your escape bus under those stressful circumstances ... cuz ya jist might fall and find yer arse UNDER that bus.

...YumYum

19. South

South Member

Even the messiest housekeeper might want to wash urine stained sheets, to avoid odors in the house.

20. Mandarin

Mandarin Member

But South ....

If you have a housekeeper, at least 3 times a week, why would you NEVER have her wash the bed sheets.

I think it had more to do with Patsy's denial and shame over Jonbenet's enuresis than it had to do with the smell of the wet bed sheets.

After all, it was a PRIORITY for Patsy, at least that's what LHP alluded to.

But your point is well taken South.

Regards,
    Mandarin

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice