Jameson on TV tonight (8/23/06)?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by philmein, Aug 23, 2006.

1. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

OMG They just showed a cat that walks on 2 front feet. Perfect for the circus.

2. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

And will we have a YouTube seg to watch shortly? (hint, hint)

My family INSISTED they had to eat tonight. Honestly, the very nerve. :bigstick:

3. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

:x :ziplip: :x :ziplip: :x :ziplip: :x :ziplip: :x :ziplip:

4. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

The new video segment:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvZLhoSkNKI

5. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Thank you so much for this Why_Nut!

6. Tril

Tril Member

Yes, muchos gracias, Why_Nut!

So... Viewers learned that Jammers made a timeline.

7. jimswainbbmc

jimswainbbmc Member

...and bread!

8. philmein

philmein Member

Lots of $D_OUGH$ allright... off the death of an innocent child!
    :steamed:

9. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Poor Summer...

That's the 19-year-old. jameson took her under her wing. How sad to have jameson for a mentor. And the JonBenet obsession as your main activity in life. It's bad enough for a bread-baking housewife, age 57.

But for a young girl who should be out in the real world having fun, it's pathetic.

BTW, I see that jameson bought a new bedroom set with some of the 40 grand from the Enquirer.

10. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

jam's review of herself on Zahn

jameson
    Member since 5-8-02
    08-25-06, 08:29 PM (EST)

9. "RE: Paula Zahn TONIGHT"
    In response to message #7

I spoke to them for a long time and find myself disappointed at some things they chose to show - and other things they left on the editing room floor.
    It was good in that it will get us some publicity. And I am glad they showed the first page of my play.

But I was disappointed that they didn't leave in the parts where we talked about the evidence, how it pointed to an intruder.

I didn't say I wasn't ready to give up my addiction. Not at all. I am eager for resolution so we can all move on.

I guess I am being petulant - I had hoped for something a bit different.

:loser: :D :jumpie:

11. Freeway

Freeway Member

jameson has always reserved her hind paws for swiping, stomping, and shadow boxing :winkaway:

12. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

Well that was a waste of time...what did all that have to do with Karr? he was mentioned what one time in reference to Jams and Summer not wanting him to be the killer cause they would no longer have a life without the forum.

I'm feeling a whole lot better about my child going off to college, I would be so sad if I had a 19 yr old daughter who escapes from the world into a murder investigation. This girl has already been to the former Ramsey home 6 times! and has a scrap book?! sad.

13. amster

amster Member

~sigh~

The media calls that moonbat for info.?

Well, that explains why they have so much mis-information!

:yuck:

I won't comment on her attractiveness or lack thereof......nope.... :censored:

14. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

They could have just run a clip of her last media appearance - I saw or heard nothing new. CNN is still the Ramseys Best Friend. Bottom Line.

15. tylin

tylin Banned

bahaaaa No lie!...she and jameson must have been prom queens. ;) :laffbig: :nyah: :floor:

16. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Well this is the first time I've ever seen jameson moving - i.e. I've only ever seen still photos. I was surprised to see that she seemed quite normal! After witnessing her nastiness on the forums and her lies and shock of her betrayal of the Ramseys by selling anti-Ramsey fodder to the tabloids, I suppose I expected a more slippery character.

(Note to readers - do not be fooled - she cannot be trusted!)

Summer is a sweet kid. I do enjoy her jokes.

Did they show the first page of the play? I thought that was the timeline?

17. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

I don't think you should be nasty about Summer. She's just a kid and a sweet one at that.

She's upset about Why_Nut's comments - "oldest 19 year old". What does that mean? I'm sure it wasn't a comment about her appearance. I think it could be a comment about her maturity. I have heard people referring to a child as being "the oldest 5 year old I've ever seen" - meaning, that the 5 year old is mature for his/her age.

Go easy on her folks. I thought she was lovely.

18. Sheila808

Sheila808 Member

Jameson on Showbiz insider

I was flipping channels last night and saw Jameson on this show, they featured her and a 19 year who makes frequent trips to Boulder to look at JonBenet's house. The show only told her internet name and portrayed her as a total nutcase. They called both of them "obsessed JonBenet fans" and implied they never wanted the case solved, because what would they do then???

Maybe that is the motivation in believing the intruder theory!!!

19. South

South Member

:jumpie:
    Too bad they didn't include the fact that Jams is using JB to line her own pockets. If the case was solved, she might have to get a real job.

20. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

NOT a single word about Karr
    NOT a single word about John or Patsy
    NOT a single word about Tracey
    NOT a single word about Smit
    NOT a single word about Lacy
    NOT a single word about Wood
    NOT A SINGLE WORD ABOUT JONBENET RAMSEY

They gave her air time to talk about her ADDICTION????????? :wtf:

They showed the first page of her PLAY??? :wtf:

It's always about HER

I'm gonna barf!

As far as Summer: The fact that Jameson nurtured this fascination for her is really sad at such a young age!

I hope she gets married, and starts a life WITHOUT Jameson and this case.

What a spokesperson for JBR Jameson is..............NOT

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice