Question For Everyone??

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by cindysnow3, Aug 25, 2006.

1. cindysnow3

cindysnow3 Member

This has really been on my mind lately. I know this Tracey guy has truely fed this guy Karr alot of info and with the mind set Karr is in, He truly believes he killed Jonbenet. With the way the Boulder Da is working do you think they can set it up and convince everyone there that it was him. I am really concerned about this , cause I know they do want their "intruder" theory to be right. I'm just wondering cause I've seen alot of shady police work in the past. I just want the real killer to pay the price for the crime.

2. Aloysius1

Aloysius1 Member

:rs:

Hey Cindy,

I just posed that question myself in another thread. This case could get so convoluted so quickly that it is not funny. The Boulder PD/DA needs a fall guy so they can save face. John Ramsey, if he is complicit in the crime, which I believe he is, could easily come forth and say he knew the guy or that he was at the house on the 23rd... Karr seems to want the crime penned on himself and will accept any lie told about him it seems. I hope this does not go in the direction I fear it might.

3. cindysnow3

cindysnow3 Member

Yes Aloy, And I just feel that everone it making things fit the way they want them to and thats why JR is staying out of town until it is all over and done with. A very sad situation all the way around.

4. sue

sue Member

I already said this on another thread, but I would not be surprised to have just what cindysnow thinks might happen actually happen.
    And, then before a trial can begin, John Karr either be convinced or 'helped' to commit suicide.
    That way, they have their man, no need for a trial and, since they have already said in the news several times that he has been on suicide watch, people would not be totally surprized if it happened. Since he was high risk for suicide, they can say, 'we took this precaution and this precaution, but he was somehow able to do it anyway.' The authorities would get a hand slapping for letting him die, but a lot of Amercans would think he got what he deserved (even if he didn't actually kill JB).

5. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

No

I don't think that will happen because there are a lot of us on the forums who know the case a lot better than Michael Tracey. Some of us have not only documented the case, but also the discussion of the case since the beginning. We know about any information which is "out there" and I believe that if he is charged and there is a trial, that both the defence and the prosecution will draw on that knowledge.

The Boulder authorities are aware that the eyes of the world are on them and have acknowledged the suggestion that karr may have been fed information by Tracey. I think they know they are going to have to treat this very carefully.

6. Subdivisions

Subdivisions Member

I doubt Lacy and company are going to let this thing go. I wouldn't be surprised if they try to hinge a case against Karr on his confession (which isn't corroborated by the evidence) and the silly opinions of the handwriting analysts who are claiming his handwriting to be a match.

7. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Cindysnow...I've NO DOUBT Tracey feed Karr info.

Let's face it Tracey wants to retire a rich man....last few documentaries turned out to have the wrong men.

No CNN interview, no Time magazine cover for Tracey. Rather than be embarrassed, Tracey is at it again, this time with some weirdo who wants to confess.

Problem is Tracey didn't do a very good job of tutoring Karr, 'cause Karr got nearly everything detail of the crime wrong.

Is there a book called "Intruders for Dummies"? If so please send copy to Tracey. lol

8. cindysnow3

cindysnow3 Member

Thank you to everyone for all the positive in this. I am a new poster but not a new reader to FFJ I really back all of you.

9. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Cindy--as far as I can tell, no one has come up with even a shred of evidence that Karr ever even stepped foot in Boulder. Before this whole mess can even move one inch further, somebody will have to put him at the crime scene.

The Green River murders had something like 400 confessions from various whackos, and none of them turned out to be true. What is extraordinary in Karr's case is the fact that he is being taken so seriously.

None of this makes any sense

10. Elle

Elle Member

Cindysnow has brought up a very important point that she and many of us have thought about. Professor Michael Tracey had four years to send feedback to John Mark Karr. When I think of Tracey, all I can think of is the face of a snivelling rat. I was so sure he was going to sprout whiskers and a tail when he was on Larry King Live. I hope that Tracey himself will be charged for all that he is guilty of.

I sincerely hope your U.S. law will prevent a mentally ill patient for being tried for murder, Show Me (?). I was quite stunned to hear one of those two female lawyers (Jamie ?) state he was bright, alert, intelligent and articulate. and anxious to get this show on the road, or words to this effect. Talk about confusion setting in (?).

11. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Me too Elle.

12. Thor

Thor Active Member

13. adair

adair Member

another newbie...

hello everyone.....

I want to thank everyone on this forum who have put very hard work on here.

One of the things about JMK is the "mis" information he has, and has been telling the media......about the date of the party, his brother working for the Ramsey's.....I know there is more. So if MT is feeding JMK info....is JMK so mentally ill that he cant keep all of this straight???

Watching the footage of him at the press conference in Thialand (lacking a better word....freakshow??) I dont know how much security there was, it didnt look like much to me, and in my opinion if someone wanted to kill him, it would have been very easy for someone to take JMK's life.

all above jmo....................

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice