Daxis??? Sound Familar

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Aug 25, 2006.

1. Freeway

Freeway Member

Hola

Hi BobC

I remember Lake...I don't remember the threat although I certainly wasn't always around in all the forums.

Here's what I can recall:

Lake seemed young, and he was angry/volatile. However, he was certain that the parents did not commit the murder. Didn't he promote the Burke did it theory? Am I diremembering? I thought he was the first that pointed out "to burke" as a verb?

I kept some great records of those days, then had a computer crash and a corrupt backup !ouch:

Wow, Lance was awful, really vile and destructive. He did not appear to be interested in the case, just disrrupting the forums.

Bluefire was pure evil, imo, even if he was a fantasy of someone.

I'm trying to think of others, as I know there are a couple that are vague to me now, but hopefully, I'll remember more or research through ACR and spark my memory.

2. Cranberry

Cranberry Member

You know my eyes are bad tonight and that looks like 'Davis' to me - and he was obsessed with that creep.

3. Shadow

Shadow FFJ Senior Content Moderator

Lake "pushed" the "Fleet White's son did it theory." Lake and I had some nasty confrontations because he contended that White's son was Burke Ramsey's age and I told him White's son was actually "around" JBR's age - this I got from my FBI sources. I believe Lake was from the south, and was either a UNC graduate or fan - he knew alot about UNC and gave me a hard time about attending N.C. State and Duke.

4. Freeway

Freeway Member

howdy do Shadow! Now that makes sense. He very strident in his viewpoint, and now that you pointed out the White's son focus, I remember we had no foundation to go there.

5. Shadow

For awhile I thought Lake was Susan Stine's husband because I read somewhere that he went to UNC. But, I decided that Stine would know the age of White's son.

6. Mandarin

Mandarin Member

Question Shadow???

I'm so out of the loop .... what ever became of the Stine's? Weren't they the Rams best friends, at least after the Jonbenet case hit the air waves?

I thought they moved to Atlanta with Patsy and John? And once I saw photos here, I think, of them with the Rams in Charlevoix?

Like Lou Smit, they seemed to have vanished from the face of the earth?

Was it Susan or her husband that worked at Colorado U, where Tracy was a prof?

Anyone?

Regards,
    Mandarin

7. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

"I forgot all about Lake! Isn't he the guy who threatened to stab me with a butter knife or some chit like that?"

BobC, I remember that! LOL

Lake the Flake was totally out there and I had many weird close encounters with him too at JW, especially the evening chats. I took on Ellique as well and even confronted it about being Lake, which of course it denied. But then Ellique did disappear and Lake plagued us. But I did notice that Lake and Ellique were never posting at the same time, so I surmised it was the same person. I always thought the worm farmer story was crock, but Lake claimed to know Patsy Ramsey very well. Could've been Stine...she's weird enough to concoct a worm farmer ID..... :fishslap:

8. Shadow

Now I remember... Susan's husband graduated from Mich. State (same as John Ramsey). And it was the Stine's son who was Burke's age and his friend. Maybe Lake got the White's and Stine's sons confused??

Some of you guys are good at finding out who's whos, I'm not. Some of you can do fantastic things with a PC, I can't! I worked in the computer field almost my whole working life and my grandson can do things on a PC I don't even understand (and I worry are illegial).

9. Tril

Tril Member

Shadow, maybe Lake did get the Stine boy and the White boy mixed up, but Fleet White (IIRC) was said to have let it be known that his son testified before the GJ that Burke Ramsey owned Hi Tec boots.

10. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

You'd think I'd remember the death threats against me a little better--but yeah I vaguely recall Lake threatening me when I dared to question is hare-brained theories.

Shadow---So even Fleet White's son is on the ever changing suspect list? What evidence, praytell, did the elusive Lake present to round out his "theory?" Or did he just pull it out of his butt like so many of these other "intruders?" I'm on the edge of my seat--and I'm sure Maimed is getting ready to alert the media.

11. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

Stine made a few comments to the media when Patsy died and she was a "guard" at the funeral.

12. adair

adair Member

Hello everyone......I am new here. But i was wondering if there was a Polly Klass thread or Davis thread, and see if anyone from those threads ring a bell???

jmo

13. VP

VP Member

14. Mandarin

Mandarin Member

Oh I Get It Now V.P.

At last, I now know what S.B.T.C. really stands for ..... 'STINE BREAKS THE CASE' .... wouldn't ya just know her and all her expert Ram Spin pals would:

SOLVE BOULDER'S TOUGHEST CRIME

Thanks for the link VP ..... now I think I'm gonna throw up.

Regards,
    Mandarin

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice