Goddess Wendy Murphy

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Sabrina, Aug 25, 2006.

1. Elle

Elle Member

I missed it, Cherokee. I've lost track of who's on what (?). I saw Jameson on CNN tonight, proudly showing her play. Now, how did she manage to get on CNN? By far, Tricia's TV exposure was pretty professional. Wow!

2. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

Elle, Lin Wood is :(:(:(:(ed off at CNN because of what Wendy Murphey said. Read the Wendy Murphey Goddess thread.

Put hir on ...OR ELSE.....

3. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Pozner and Merritt have conflicts of interest. They've defended the Ramseys on tv for too many years. The defense of Karr would undoubtedly be accusing the Ramseys. WITHOUT QUESTION.

4. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssss

5. Elle

Elle Member

Thank you BB for this transcript of Wendy Murphy and Catherine Crier. That Wendy girl sure is a real feisty character. It's good to come across someone in the media who isn't afraid of the Big Bad Woody. More power to her.

6. babyboomer

babyboomer Member

Jerilyn Merritt turns my stomach. Not just because she couldn't get on tv fast enough after we heard about Karr, and there she was, grinning so smugly.

Not just because she doesn't seem to believe any crime is committed by anyone.

No, no. The very last straw with her came a few years ago. A boy of around 14 was suing his father for emancipation. Seems years before Daddy had stabbed Mommy to death and left her body for the then little boy to discover which he did.

Daddy was convicted and imprisoned. The boy went to live with some lovely couple who took him into their hearts and he went on to do well in school and have friends and be as happy as he could be, given his history.

Reenter Daddy. He wants to retain control over son. Wants visits, wants to see his school records, wants a say in his life and the boy sues for the right to be unmolested by this "father" and to live in peace with his foster family.

Dan Abrams had this issue on and Jerilyn was there to put in her pathetic two cents.

Jerilyn's opinion? This father hadn't given up his parental rights!! There was no evidence of his being a bad father.

(Because in Jerilyn's world, slaughtering the mother and leaving her body for the little boy to find isn't being a bad father.)

Just because he was convicted of murder, doesn't mean he should lose his son, opined the very one-sided and obnoxious Jerilyn Lack-of-Merritt.

7. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

OH MY GOSH, THANK YOU BOOMER!!!! :hug:

I love it! Wendy Murphy said what everyone here knows ... Lin Wood is "a bully. And he’s bullied a lot of networks into not letting people talk about the real evidence in this case."

Bam! Take THAT, you butthole!

We HAVE to get Wendy for Karr's attorney! She would be dynamite, and put the truth about this case in the courtroom for all to see. This is her chance to right a terrible wrong, and make everyone realize the travesty of the last 10 years.

8. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Yeah, BabyB, Merritt is a real piece of work. As soon as she shows up on TV, I want to turn the channel.

9. SoCalGal

SoCalGal Member

When was JR last seen?

Does anyone know when he was last seen? I'm on overload trying to catch all the updates, but can't remember when I last saw John Ramsey on TV or even reported about where he was.

10. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

The last I heard was that he was at Purdue (which has a very nice campus BTW) with Burke to enroll him for the fall semester a week ago.

-Tea

11. Karen

Karen Member

A few days ago one of the cable news stations said he was "in seclusion" in Charlevoix. That's all I know. Carry on!

12. SoCalGal

SoCalGal Member

I think what I heard was he wanted to take Burke there, but didn't want to with the media surrounding him, so he didn't go. Can't prove that from any source. Is there some way to find out if Burke did enroll? TIA

Karen, I think that's what I heard too.

13. amster

amster Member

It was a very sad tale....sob...

The loving and devoted father, John, tried to take his perfect son, Burke, to Perdue. The evil media followed. They even followed father and son to Burkes dorm room!! Busted in!! According to the equally loving and devoted perfect attorney Lin Wood.

Sadly and tragically, this event prompted the saintly John Ramsey to this painful decision. He will have to move out of the USA! OH, woe is me!

This stunning announcement was made on LKL by the devastated Lin. He was holding back tears as he told the world of this painful development.

:violin:

But...wait! All may not be lost! :sunny:

At last sighting, the recovered John, was on his way somewhere....Pidgeon Gultch or Valley Forge or Dollywood....somewhere....in AMERICA! :usa:

Our country didn't lose one of its most beloved treasures! Oh, joy! :jumpie:

The End

:wave:

14. tylin

tylin Banned

For Goddess Wendy!! :yay: :gavel:

For Lin Wood :flipper: :behind: :rs:

Last edited: Aug 26, 2006
  15. Shadow

Shadow FFJ Senior Content Moderator

Lin Wood is "a bully. And he’s bullied a lot of networks into not letting people talk about the real evidence in this case."

With brave souls who cannot be bullied like Wendy, Tricia and a few others, the truth is finally "trickling down" to the unbrave Corporate mainstream media.

16. Mandarin

Mandarin Member

You Got it Cherokee .... Go Wendy!

You know, even though I don't subscribe to Wendy's theory about "JR did it", I have to truly admire the cajones she has .... She is one fearless gal, to be sure.

And, it's so refreshing to hear someone, anyone, at least be able to speak out on TV about their "No Intruder Did This" theory.

I'm just fearful that Lin Wood, being the bully that he is, may just be greedy enough, to chomp at the bit for another publicity/money grab.

If Wendy doesn't pan out for him, I wouldn't be surprised if he takes on John Karr as his next client .... when he gets a pass from Boulder.

Regards,
    Mandarin

17. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

“Wendy Murphy, this is Lin Wood. If you ever blame my client John Ramsey again, you won’t be ex-prosecutor WM, you’ll be defendant WM in a lawsuit. Check my record.â€
    I said, “CHECK YOUR RECORD? Kiss my you know what!†He does not intimidate me and the fact that he then accused me and threatened me on Larry King speaks volumes to me about whether I might have pushed a couple of buttons with Mr. Lin Wood….Nobody shuts me up with threats like that. I don’t care if your name is Lin Wood. He’s a bully. And he’s bullied a lot of networks into not letting people talk about the real evidence in this case. He’s not gonna bully me. Period. End of discussion.

I love it!

18. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

And NOW! The one you've ALL been waiting for!

"She said no one shuts her up, this is her CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT TO STATE HER OPINION that John Ramsey is guilty, and Wood does not intimidate her -- EVEN THOUGH HE HAS INTIMIDATED ALOT OF OTHERS including media outlets.
    She was hilarious mimicing his voice....oh my...."

YAHOO! Ride 'em, cowgirl! The skirt with a hurt! The peach with a punch!

And me: the Ayatollah of Rock and RRRRRROOOOllah!

"Did she give him that annoying, corn-pone accent?"

BobC, you'd think he just stepped out of "Mama's Family." I literally had to get up off the floor and compose myself, I was laughing so hard!

Last edited: Aug 26, 2006
  19. SoCalGal

SoCalGal Member

Thanks, I watched LKL but missed that - probably while flipping channels.
    LOL the media cannot be stopped...ya know, freedom of information acts.

20. Karen

Karen Member

I heard Wendy Murphy say one time awhile back on some show that she has five children. She's seems like she could be a strict disiplinarian. I believe her when she says Lin Wood doesn't intimidate her. I've always been a Wendy Murphy fan. I hope she makes time in her schedule to continue to offer her opinions on the news shows. She probably will just out of spite, now! lol!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice