Backing Off The DNA

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Freespirit, Aug 26, 2006.

1. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

I have asked the RST several times - what if the Perp is out there, being given a "pass" because his DNA doesn't match? Yet they refused to let go of the DNA IMO because it "exlcuded" their precious Ramseys. No matter that Tom Bennett broke his silence to make a public statement to quash claims that the DNA was the killer's ... the RST marched blindly on claiming it was all the same.

I *really* want to know the answer to the following questions which have been major points of debate between RST & RDI over the years:-

1) Is the underwear DNA the killer's?
    2) What made the marks on her body?
    3) Which came first - headblow or strangulation
    4) Had she been sexually abused before by the killer?
    5) Did the killer tell JonBenet she would get a second visit from Santa?
    6) Did the killer change her underwear?
    7) Did the killer enter by the basement window?
    8) Did the killer bring the duct tape and cord into the house and remove them again?
    9) Was the killer wearing Hi-Tecs?
    10) Did the killer wrap the blanket around her like a papoose?

There are more, just can't think of them right now. These are all questions the killer could answer. If Karr is the killer and if he did lie in wait for the family to come home, he might also know if JonBenet was awake when she got home.

2. Freespirit

Freespirit Member

Moab, that is cute.

Jayelles:
    You pose some questions that the murderer of JonBenet would know the answer to and thus, solve this case. If Karr is "the one" as he states then he should be able to put together some of the pieces of the puzzle that have been shrouded in mystery such as, what came first the strangulation or head blow. Here is another:

When/How/Why did JonBenet eat the pineapple?
    What was the weapon used?

The answers to these questions would take five minutes. LE would know immediately if they have the right guy.

You also bring up another area that has always been a critical point, but rarely discussed. According to the autopsy report, JonBenet had previous injuries to her vaginal area. They were, what, at least 48 to 72 hours old? Other experts noted that the area of injury was on one side of her vaginal wall. It appeared that someone could have laid down next to her and inserted a finger into her vaginal area causing this damage. I know I should reference this - I believe it came from Steve Thomas' book and the presentation that was given to the DA where the FBI child sexual abuse task force gave their opinion. It was also indicated at this same time that her vagina was larger than usual for a girl her age. Remember this? I believe Wendy Murphy has brought up her prior vaginal injuries recently also.

To me, this means that someone was sexually abusing her prior to her death. Is the person who was abusing her the same person who killed her?

John Ramsey got very hostile on LKL when Steve Thomas made the statement that JonBenet had prior sexual trauma indicating sexual abuse. I always thought that was odd - my goodness, didn't John read the autopsy report for himself? Thomas didn't perform the autopsy. This wasn't HIS opinon. The prior vaginal injury is FACT. I'm not saying that I necessarily believe John was the abuser, I'm just saying that I think it's odd that he would get angry over what we know is fact.

3. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I don't know why there would be a problem with this request, seeing as the DA's office had no problem handing over case evidence to Hadden et al at a time their clients hadn't even been charged with anything or even named as suspects. Seems to me this could be used by the defense as "past practice," meaning gave evidence to lawyers whose clients hadn't even been charged with anything, and therefore the same courtesy should apply to John Karr's attorneys.

I do hope the defense in this case is aware there is a ton of case information at FFJ and ACR's website that could prove valuable.

4. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Ah - but the pineapple might not be directly connected to her murder. Remember the bugaboo is that either:-

1) She ate the pineapple BEFORE going to the Whites - and thus died VERY soon after returning home (and that would be within minutes probably) OR

2) She ate the pineaple immediately on her return home and was murdered approx 2 hours later BUT - theis means the Ramseys lied about her being asleep.

However, if the killer was lying in wait for them returning home, then he/she might know whether JonBenet was awake and running about eating pineapple.

I don't think her killer "fed" her pineapple and then kept her alive long enough for it to digest. I believe fear slows digestions down and there's also a possibility that fear might have made her sick it up.

5. heymom

heymom Member

The red heart

Quote:
    A red-ink drawing of a heart was on the palm of her left hand,

Has anyone ever wondered when the red heart was drawn on JonBenet? I would think that someone drew it earlier, that it was not the supposed kidnapper...It is the sort of thing that another young girl or teenager might do, perhaps at the party. I tried a search but there were so many threads that came up and no clue as to where it would be. Maybe it's an insignificant detail but if people are attributing that heart to the murderer, it might make a difference somehow.

Heymom

6. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

S.B.T.C (one last time)

At the top of my Ram-Guilt list is the following:

Patsy’s immediate comments to the 911 operator, concerning S.B.T.C.: According to her, the ransom note was still on the stairs, when she made that call. Although some concern about this has been previously mentioned, here at FFJ, I want to go a bit further.

We naturally draw upon our own personal experiences, when evaluating various aspects of this case. In other words, we simply use our common sense. Now, this is what my common sense tells me. I have a reasonable good memory. (My children say I have an excellent memory.) Yet, it took me forever to memorize S.B.T.C. In fact, it wasn’t until someone suggested that it could mean “Saved By The Cross,†that I was able to recall it easily.

Now, imagine, if you will, Patsy, upon just “glancing over the note,†and in a hysterical state of mind, was able, as evidenced by her words to the 911 operator, to recall, so emphatically and clearly, those odd set of letters, plus the word that preceded it. (Victory.)

When questioned, there was so much she could not remember, but, by some strange fluke, she remembered those odd letters. Why, oh why? Simple. She wrote them.

Why hasn’t the media zeroed in on this? It is such a simple thing to opine. However did those four random letters become so affixed inside Patsy’s brain, that she was able to blur them out, at probably the most hysterical time of her life? Simple. She created them.

When I’m in frenzy, I can hardly remember my name, let alone some convoluted set of letters I have never seen before.

Hello, world. Put on your thinking caps. Some things simply do not make sense. No matter how you cut it, the arrows of guilt keep going back to the Rams.

:leaf:

7. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

Heymom, according to John Ramsey's statements in the 2000 Atlanta interview, the Ramsey household was crawling with kids all day before the Whites' party. He stated JB was playing with some of her little friends and some kind of art kit she got for Christmas. It is most likely the heart on her hand was drawn either by herself or one of her friends then and has nothing to do with the crime itself. Patsy told police that JB had not had a bath for several days before she died, so that artifact could well have been there for some time prior to Christmas day as well.

8. Watching You

Your mentioning the red heart on JB's hand brought up a subject that has bugged me for a long time. In the Ramseys' police interrogations, Patsy first claimed to have seen the red heart on the morning of December 26, but JB's body wasn't found until the afternoon of Dec. 26.

From JonBenet - The Police Files p 191, June 23, 1998

However, on June 24, 1998, the very next day after talking to her lawyer, I suspect, Patsy changes her story about seeing the heart drawn on JB's hand:

Something else that bugs me, and I've never seen anyone take seriously the descrepancy here. The police report stated that JR said they got home around 9:00 p.m. In Patsy's June 23 interview, she also states they got home from the Whites around 9-ish. Yet, in DOI and in later interviews JR changes that time to "around 10:00." That hour could make a huge difference, and JR knew it. It is also a big descrepancy. People can mistake times of arrival or departure by a few minutes, but a whole hour? Help me understand this.

9. heymom

heymom Member

Thanks, WY. I wasn't sure if the red heart had any significance or not. It sounds as if Patsy really hasn't got much memory of anything, doesn't it?

The shifting times just say to me that they are twisting reality to fit what happened later on. They don't remember when they got home? They don't wear watches? The people they visited didn't note the time? That's just insane.

Heymom

10. Watching You

Heymom, I love your hat. My kids have been grown for years, but I still do a doubletake in the grocery store when I hear, "Hey, Mom," (will you buy me this?).

The change in their memories about the time they arrived home is of benefit to them. The later they got home, the less time they have to account for before they can claim blissful ignorance of events unfolding in their home, since they were fast asleep.

Not.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice