december251996@yahoo.com

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by sweetpea, Aug 27, 2006.

1. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Elle, I have a lot of "kids" on this forum. Tricia calls me Mom. VP calls me Mom. A few other posters call me Mom. Guess it's just my motherly vibe.

Regarding VP, she gave as good as she got in the War Room. She proved her mettle and, furthermore, she's so damn smart, she scares me.

2. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Okay, so VP isn't really your daughter? I've been scammed? Waaaahhh ... I want my money back! :hopmad:

3. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I have three daughters, none of which post on the forums. I also have adopted daughters butnotlegally who do post on the forums. I love them all, and I am like a mother hen with them.

4. Saint Bob

Saint Bob Member

dec251996

I thought I remembered seeing it as dec251996. In any case, that one hasn't been updated since June, so it could be the correct one.

<- n00b, have followed this site (and its rivals) on and off for several years, finally have something interesting to post.

Disclaimer: I'm not the killer, I'm not a troll from another site, and I haven't made up my mind yet. Like most people, I'm just waiting for SOMEONE to be held responsible.

-Bob

5. Eagle

Eagle Member

Fashion for Pageant Princesses, lol

You did a great job making a siggy with it, Wy. I love that, using Jayelles' famous model. Cute.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice