Steve Thomas on 630 KHOW

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by starfishing, Aug 28, 2006.

1. Elle

Elle Member

2. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Steve's thoughts about Lacy -

"Even in the summer of 1998, Lacy was a staunch defender of the Ramseys."

"What I just witnessed with Keenan-Lacy makes Hunter look like Rudy Guiliani."

"Keenan has just lost all credibility ..."

3. wombat

wombat Member

Steve - "Keenan Lacy has lost all credibility with the law enforcement community and that poses a real and immediate problem"

Damm Straight, Detective!

4. Ribaldone

Ribaldone FFJ Senior Member

ST: "Keenan-Lacy makes Alex Hunter look like Rudy Guiliani."

You've got to be pretty bad to make Alex Hunter look good!

5. Elle

Elle Member

The way to go, Steve! :)

6. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

This must feel so good to Steve! After he was persecuted for many years unjustly.

Boulder cops are probably high fiving each other.

7. babyboomer

babyboomer Member

DC: Why haven't you discussed the JBR case in the last 5 yrs?
    ST: After I resigned, I wrote a book about my experiences, sued by the Rs, I chose from public comment. I still have done LE training with Marc Klass. Went to a private life
    12 days ago, phone began ringing. Bizarre events of last 12 days
    CS: What can you tell us about Mary lacy?
    ST: Dusted off my book, noticed a paragraph, even in 1998, she was a staunch defender of the Rs. Tempered his criticism of Alex Hunter over time. Keenen & Lacy make AH look like Rudi Giuliani. She's lost all credibility.
    DC: What is the impact of this wild goof chase on the search for justice for JB?
    ST: immediate impact is diminished ability of this DA to bring any suspect to the bar in this case. she's been so focused on an intruder. credibility question.I don't think I spoke to anyone who took JMK seriously as the killer of JBR.
    CS: Is the DNA in her panties significant?
    ST: Never held myself out as a DNA expert, we deferred to Henry Lee and Barry Scheck. Mike Kane ? said it's of such minimal quantity it may be of casual contact. I'll leave the issue to others. In re: JMK, there were too many other gaping holes.
    more after the break...with the man who put his heart and soul into this case

8. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Thank you babyboomer.

Dimmie hurry up with interviews!

9. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Wow, Boomer, you're fast!!

10. heymom

heymom Member

Thanks! I hope I haven't missed all of Steve's spot.

Oh, GAG!! It's Craig Silverman!!!! Aaaaaaaggggghhhh... I knew there was a reason all the helium cannisters were missing from the party...

Heymom

11. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

omygawd, I can hear it -it's coming through loud and clear through my slow telephone hookup. I can't believe it. Hot damn.

Steve Thomas is ever the professional. Way to go, Steve.

12. Elle

Elle Member

How are you doing this BB? Typing as Steve is speaking? How? Amazing!

13. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

What the heck!! Commercials during an interview...someone should be shot arrrrrrrrrgh

14. Elle

Elle Member

Great!

15. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Steve says.....

Why speak now? It was apparent that no one would be charged in case, wrote book, was sued by Rams, and after that concluded he choose to simply refrain from public comment not because he had to - works behind closed doord -really wanted to return to a private life - his interest had not waned - quitely follows- phone started ring and he witnessed this experience the most bizzarre thing he has ever seen - especially with this case.

Steve says he pulled his book off the shelf and dusted it off and found that he specifically mentioned Lacy in 98 a staunch defender of the Rams, in particual Patsy... Keenan lost all credibility - a real and immediate problem.

Impact now - wild goof chase - immediate impact certainly diminished the credibilty of DA to ever try to bring any other suspect in. Sole focus on Intruder, now if she arrested anyone her credilbity is gone.

DNA - significant? Never held himself out as DNA expert - deferred to Lee, etc. tremendous DNA advancement - Kane said minimal quanity, casual contact, leaves to experts to argue in the end.

16. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

did I change the channel somehow? nothing but commercials for the last 10 minutes?????

17. Shadow

Shadow FFJ Senior Content Moderator

I have the same problem WY has... I don't even bother anymore - 4 seconds of sound 30 seconds of nothing, 4 seconds of sound, etc., etc., etc.

I hope someone transcribes this show or puts it on a file I can download.

Did BobC predict this this morning? "Something big coming soon"...

My FBI source told me no one at FBI believes Karr killed JBR, but I could not post until after hearing or trial.

Isn't Owens a Republican and Boulder a hot bed of "liberal" Democrats, including Lacey? Whatever, go Steve - go Owens!!!

18. RiverRat

More.....

Did not speak out about Karr because it was not his place to say anything. He had to believe that Keenan was exploring - in hindsight now, he would be shocked if the emails were the basis of her actions.

19. MedEditor

MedEditor Member

Now discussing Tracey.

20. RiverRat

Go on Steve......

He was willing to keep an open mind - in heart, mind and gut, he knew she had the wrong guy!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice