Steve Thomas on 630 KHOW

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by starfishing, Aug 28, 2006.

1. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Thomas is being too kind. That's how good he is.

2. MedEditor

MedEditor Member

Michael Tracey was a "red flag." What is Tracey's motivation? He is not a "disinterested 3rd-party witness," Tracey has a vested interest in an intruder; so does Lacy.

3. heymom

heymom Member

Boulder has always been a huge liberal town. Completely and thoroughly. I suppose it still is.

Heymom

4. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Tracey has no love for Steve....

Tracey was not a disinterested bystander - VESTED interest in the Intruder!!!

Caplis just slammed Darnay.....

5. MedEditor

MedEditor Member

"Her objectivity is a concern within law enforcement."

Wow!

6. koldkase

Oh, the host bringing up how Lacy had a vested interest in an intruder being the killer, because she took the case away from the BPD. Mentions Lacy going to Patsy's funeral.

Thomas bragging on BPD. Says they surrendered the case, dusted themselves off and went back to work. BPD was not given notice about this development or the Karr arrest. Steve says they were blindsided.

7. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

Tehy gonna let us know what was the secret info Karr had that only the killer would know and then find out where he got that information from....like 4 years of email information....

8. MedEditor

MedEditor Member

"Objective entity" should take over this case. Current DA making former DA look good.

9. RiverRat

Never though he would hear the words coming out of his mouth - at least the old crew would listen and watch your presentation and have a healty debate. Keenan Crew gives cold shoulder to anything other than Intruder.

10. wombat

wombat Member

Norm Early's on CNN - too much at once!!!

11. RiverRat

His belief......

There will be No justice for JonBenet.....no Earthly justice.

Will go beyond the Ten Year anniversary.

Eternity.

12. RiverRat

He lives where now?

13. MedEditor

MedEditor Member

"Boulder Colorado is the embarrassment of the criminal justice system" per Steve Thomas.

14. babyboomer

babyboomer Member

DC: Mary Lacy looking very wrong. Such a great cop, ST, here --- Those who wanted to discredit your direction in this case, all your commendations speak louder..How do you view the last 12 days?
    ST: I refrained from comment, didn't want to obstruct justice. Was skeptical. Had to trust she had more than she was saying. But I had to trust what I was seeing in [the circus] that she had to have good reason. If she was relying solely on the confession or info from Tracey, she had to be exploring the witness angle, the evidence nexus, hard evidence, but as it moved forward, cracks became apparent. In hindsight, I would be shocked relying on the emails.
    CS: let's talk about Tracey. Hoping against hope for justice for JB. Because we assumed she had to have more
    ST: We were willing to keep an open mind. In my heart, mind and gut I knew she had the wrong guy. ...trust she was operating on a basis of knowledge..
    CS: When we heard about Tracey being involved, there was a red flag.
    What's your feeling about MT?
    ST: In narcotics, whenever came forward with info we always looked to motive. MT has no love for me. This was not a disinterested person, this was a person with a vested interest in an intruder.
    DC: ML had a vested interest in an intruder. The Fed. Judge decision was ludicrous. She attended PR's funeral. She had a vested interest in its being Karr.
    ST: Her impartiality has been a concern. Boulder LE has been blindsided. Do their jobs, don't even get a courtesy call that this was coming down. Then ML tries to bring them onto the podium when it turns out to be a false arrest.
    CS: FDoesn't it have to be turned back to BPD?
    ST: At least AH and Trip DeMuth would listen and there would be a debate. Those who have tried to present Mary Keenen a non0ntruder have received the coldest of shoulders. Now 10 yrs on, I have hoped there was an objective entity to take this over.
    DC: My final question---at this point after this debacle, is there a real chance there will be justice in this case?
    ST: I don't know if there will be earthly justice in this case. Absent the state moving in, now this debacle, Craig, I would be interested in your thoughts.
    CS: If there were a DNA match and the guy is a pedophile. Some people have questioned your theories, but you worked so hard, I think you are owed a debt of gratitude. I would match your professionalism up against ML any day and I think you would win.
    ST: I live in FL now in a different industry. I had heard Colo. was rejoicing but now Boulder is again the embarrassment of LE. Anyone who questioned my resignation, this illustrates that I couldn't keep working under these circumstances.
    DC: ST said off air he wanted to talk to the people of Colorado.

15. RiverRat

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

16. koldkase

Thomas reiterated that the BDA can't objectively investigate this case. I'm wondering if the governor sees this now.

Wouldn't it be great if FINALLY a new investigative agency took over?

Thomas says he doesn't see anyone in Keenan's office ever prosecuting anyone in this case successfully.

Silverman praising Steve for his work on the JB case. Very well done, Craig.

Thomas says he lives in Florida now.

Steve says Boulder, Co., is again the laughing stock of the country.

Steve says Boulder deserves better. Dan says JonBenet deserves better, as well.

Excellent interview.

Thank you, Steve. YOU ROCKED!

17. Elle

Elle Member

It was so nice to hear Steve Thomas speaking live. So nice to hear he is happy in Florida, missing police work, but not in Boulder Colorado! :)

18. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Oooooo RR is Steve your neighbor?

19. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

In my heart.......I just fell in love all over again...

20. koldkase

Good grief, babyboomer! You must have fingers of lightning!

Awesome! Thanks a million!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice