What will John Ramsey do now?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Show Me, Aug 28, 2006.

1. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Flee the country?

Alllllll the info has put the Ramsey's in a bad light. Will John be afraid of questions?

Will Lin Wood release a statement claiming there still looking for the killer?

What will the ramifications be?

2. starfishing

starfishing Member

Um, I think

you mean "ramseyfications".

3. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Show Me, I can't even begin to predict what John Ramsey will do now, except come back with some silly statement that Karr wasn't the intruder but the intruder is still out there.

As far as Lin Wood goes, I'm loving it that he has to eat his words that Karr's arrest vindicates the Ramseys. The mouthy jerk made a huge mistake when he said that. It about time people see him for the manipulator that he is.

4. Tril

Tril Member

Pam Paugh on Catherine Crier: John has not left the country. She appeared to think he doesn't plan to, either.

Pam also said re Wood's rumored lawsuit against Wendy Murphy that she, Pam, doesn't think Wood has filed one, but that no one is above the law, and people need to be careful about what they say, or they could be sued!

Pam also made reference to the "Where's Johnny?" comment by the FFJ poster, and thought it was inappropriate. LOL.

5. Show Me

Sweeeeet! Geezzzz even Woody makes mistakes...BIG ones.

6. amster

amster Member

What will JR do now? What he does best....lie.

And what is Pam babbling about? Knife print on the pad of paper?? And Fed. judge said...yada...yada....yada....intruder. Not may have been...was. From the ifo. she had been given. Exactly Pam. Do these people ever actually think about what they're saying?

7. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

Pam has no inside access to John Ramsey's intents. She also claimed in August of 2003 that John and Patsy would not be moving from Georgia to Michigan, at a time when an article came out that they were thinking of moving to Las Cruces, and they moved to Michigan that very month.

8. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

John can go back to figuring out the right time to announce his wedding plans

And then his new wife can blame Patsy

9. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

I wonder if he is househunting in Tennessee today? He still has not returned to Charlevoix. I hope somebody is feeding the daschund and is not letting the newspapers and mail pile up at home.

10. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I didn't know Susan Stine was staying in John's home in Charlevoix.

11. Tril

Tril Member

Originally posted by Why Nut

Oh, yeah, I'd forgotten about that! :D

12. Show Me

Perhaps John won't move out of the country....merely go on an extended vacation until the heat is off and he won't have to answer questions from the darn ole media.

13. tylin

tylin Banned

Let's see, John ran off to Dollyville to escape the latest events. I say he'll come back to town :wood: and act like nothing ever happened...oh yeah, he did that already. :banghead:

14. Show Me

I wanna hear Lin Wood's excuse........gosh Woody was so sure he had the perp!

15. Tril

Tril Member

I wonder: Does Woody actually believe the intruder theory?

16. Show Me

I gotta change my siggie Tril.......I'm soooooooo yesterday!

17. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

What will John Ramsey do now? Go to Disneyland, of course! :flipper:

18. Show Me

On the big red boat?

19. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

What will John Ramsey do?

Call up Hookers 'r' Us and ask them to send over a petite blonde in a danskin and a Tux jacket who knows all the pageant moves.

20. South

South Member

Ha Ha

Now don't be insulting wienie dogs like that WY!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice