LACY press conference - Tuesday - August 29, 2006

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Moab, Aug 29, 2006.

1. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

What a complete incompetent idiot she is, beyond all reasonable doubt.

2. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Lacy defending herself for calling the press conference, when Karr was arrested, when she had NO evidence.

Lacy couldn't talk about the case but wanted to thank everyone for doing their job.

Reporter asked Lacy if she served the taxpayers well?

3. tylin

tylin Banned

It started here at 12 noon--so far it's been going on for an hour.

All I can say is 'unbelievable'. :loser:
    Lacy started out saying something like she knew that some of the reporters were mad because they were not included in the invite to the press conference...then she said she asked for their questions IN WRITING???? omg is she a Ramsey in disguise? She danced around alot of questions. Anyone hear her explaination about "suspects" in the case?

4. Elle

Elle Member

I am so glad you have a sharp eye Why_Nut. Better than One-eyed-Jack's. :)

5. Show Me

Jayelles...

it's on CNN if you get it.

Will try to keep you updated.

Reporter, What was available to you when you had the conference, other than a rambling confession.

Only had statements , a lot of statements were accurate........oh brother.

6. wombat

wombat Member

Isn't she a politician? why is she talking like a nurse?

You think she will cry before this is over?

I hate dissing women this much...

7. Vic

Vic Active Member

Safety of children? In Thailand? WTF. You just alert them and let them save the children in their country...

Buffoons.

8. cindysnow3

cindysnow3 Member

Also showing on MSNBC

9. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

Oh, god no, Mary. The public DOES NOT HAVE ACCESS TO MORE DATABASES THAN YOU DO. YOU HAVE ACCESS TO MORE DATABASES THAN WE DO.

I thought this was what John San Agustin claimed to have been hired to do, be their computer guy.

10. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

This is ASTOUNDING. THEY HAD NOTHING.

What is this BULLCHIT that the media has more resources than SHE DOES?!!!!!

It would have taken ONE e-mail to Tricia Griffith or me or anybody else to find out that this information was KNOWN to the public. This is absolutely SHOCKING.

11. Show Me

Mary Lacy telling reporters they have MORE access to info in this case!!!!!

Talking Head (a lawyer).... arrest based only on emails and confession and that's it.

Lawyer Head is ripping Lacy for being concerned for a 5 year old Thai child. Saying Lacy couldn't have gone to the Thai athourities instead of arresting Karr.

12. Yeah... like Lacy gave a rat'sazz about the kiddies in Thailand... puhleassse...

13. babyboomer

babyboomer Member

Is there email access to KHOW, please??

14. tylin

tylin Banned

Omg that is nuts...I can't believe she actually said that. :banghead:

Watching this is truely an eye opening experience.

15. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Rat, that's what I've been saying from the beginning ... incompetence and sheer stupidity!!! I knew Lacy didn't have anything else on Karr, and I said so. She couldn't have anything on him. HE WASN'T THERE, AND HE DIDN'T WRITE THE RANSOM NOTE!

This is so sweet. :) Take THAT, you idiot Talking Heads who blathered on and on for the past two weeks!

I'm serious when I say I cannot believe Lacy passed the CO state bar exam with her lack of intelligence, logic and critical thinking skills.

16. BobC

I cannot believe what I am hearing.

17. Show Me

Lacy plane tickets not that expensive.

Reporter: Without DNA evidence would you arrest Karr?

DA guy: Still telling everyone....gosh those emails were something else and it never occured to us Karr was just a nut.

Reporter: Wrong man could have been convicted.

DA guy: Jury might have found Karr guilty.

18. BobC

Lacy is completely IGNORANT on DNA. Saliva in the undies? Oh come on...

19. wombat

wombat Member

Her investigator didn't drink alcohol on the plane.

Your investigator TRACEY drank alcohol while emailing, Ms. LacyTracey.

GREAT question from CBS Radio - ADA said that this would have been air airtight case if they had had DNA - so CBS asks, if there were no DNA evidence, would you have prosecuted him?

ADA says maybe.

CBS - Does handwriting analysis play into this?

ADA says - Art not science.

CBS - So it's just a DNA case?

ADA says something incoherent.

LacyTracey interrupts.

Question not answered!

20. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

wombat, I'm like you - I gripe and vent about Lacy, but I really don't enjoy watching the suffering of another human being, and I think Lacy is suffering. OTOH, her suffering doesn't even begin to compare with what JB suffered, and Lacy hasn't been about JB. She's been about John and Patsy Ramsey, Lin Wood, Lou Smit, and Michael Tracey. I don't believe for one minute there wasn't some underhanded stuff going on with her.

But, I start to feel a little sorry for her for getting pummelled the way she is, and then I think about Steve Thomas and the lies that were told about him. He suffered, not from his own inadequacies but from the incompetence and corruption of others.

Then, I don't feel as sorry for Lacy. She's earned every stripe she's getting. I hope it's Wood's and Smit's and Tracey's turns, next.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice