LACY press conference - Tuesday - August 29, 2006

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Moab, Aug 29, 2006.

1. Driver

Driver FFJ Senior Member

This whole thing is insulting hogwash.

The only thing left is for Smit to lead everyone is closing prayer.

2. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Went to Boulder cops for info on the case.

BDA jumped on board and helped Lacy. Never expressed opinion one way or the other. Lacy

Last 2 questions..

Lacy: Got DNA back notified Rams, Tracey and then Karr's defense attorney.

End of the spin

3. LIMAMA

LIMAMA Member

My Head Just Exploded

Yeah, they gave Tracey and the Ramseys 24 hours to "adjust", Ramseys because they wanted so much to believe this was the guy, and Tracey because he had put himself at "great personal risk."

4. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Awwww, jams has started a thread for e-mails to Mary Lacy. She is congratulating her on what she did and consoling her. I guess someone's got to do it, after all, if Lacy goes, so will all her butt buddies she's got working on the intruder theory, and jameson will be out her sources and extra income.

Neener.

5. Ribaldone

Ribaldone FFJ Senior Member

Then why did they stop looking at the Ramseys? Everyone in LE and the media acted like the Ramseys were in the clear since their DNA didn't match. But there was lots of other evidence against them -- ransom note, fibers, fingerprints on pineapple bowl, inconsistent statements, etc.

6. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

jesus--this is just astounding. The whole press corp is just standing there astonished

7. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

BWWAAAAHHHHAAAAAAA!!!! :floor: What is this, a comedy routine or a press conference?!!?

And I'm the one who's baffled ... how DOES Lacy walk and talk with no discernable brain function?!

8. RAMP

RAMP Member

I thought that was a possibility - a person at the manufacturing plant that made the undies could have sneezed on them? Wouldn't that be saliva?

9. babyboomer

babyboomer Member

If I lived in Boulder, I would be very upset that this constituted my DA's office. It's a poor excuse for one.

Apologies for not capturing quotes from this dog and pony show with my fingahs of lightning, but I am sewing couture for a Project Runway designer (an auf'd one) as I listen. Occasionally I turn to my keyboard when I can stand it no longer.

OMG! Vinnie Politan thinks they made the right call and he is impressed by Mary Lacy.

10. Show Me

Bernstein talking head; Learned solely on emails and so surprising. Had to bring Karr to get proper mouth swab, other swabs off bike, cup were mixed and not pure.

Legally the investigative tools were there for Lacy and she admitted she didn't do them.

DA could have done this totally different and Bernstein is still not convinced Lacy ought to have spent all this money on it.

11. babyboomer

babyboomer Member

Not only that, they could PROVE they were in Boulder!

12. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

She is making a ridiculous spectacle of herself, and she doesn't even know it. That's how stupid she is. It's embarrassing.

13. Cherokee

Have some sympathy for THIS?!?!!!

ARRRRGGGHHHHHHH! :steamed: :curses: :rage: :mad: :hopmad: :curse: :burnedup:

The Ramseys had hopes??!!

The RAMSEYS had hopes???!!!!!

14. twinkiesmom

twinkiesmom Member

Wouldn't there be amylase associated with the unknown DNA sample if it was saliva?

Babyboomer...I am so jealous of you! Love that show!

15. Leave it to jameson to congratulate Lacy on her incompetence.

On that note, I'd like to add a special message to Mary Lacy: Congrats on getting your azz handed to you. You will now go down in history as a complete and total idiot who spends taxpayer dollars to persue boogiemen on behalf of the Ramseys and Mikey Tracey. Die.

16. Show Me

I'm gonna watch Catherine Crier later, wonder what she thinks of Lacy's cozy relationship with the two main suspects.

WY Lacy was embarrassing! She acted like she didn't know anything about the crime, most reporters had better info than she did, defending her fiasco with only emails from a perv who had no new information on the case.

17. Cherokee

Well of COURSE he did!! Lacy has John on speed-dial ... especially since she needs to get direction from him for how to investigate the case.

18. Show Me

Sickening isn't it!

Calling Wendy Murphy.

19. cindysnow3

cindysnow3 Member

She even stated the dna is a mixed dna and is so minute it may never get a match. So where does she think this is gonna lead her. She already knows who did this she ain't foolin me.

20. Cherokee

It IS embarrassing.

Embarrassing and maddening!!!! :banghead:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice