The Ramsey Bus Is Coming ... Again

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Barbara, Aug 30, 2006.

1. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Wolf, you've been around as long as I have, at least, probably longer. You're probably here at this point for the same reason I am. I bought the America the Free hype. From grammar school. And somehow, I just can't accept that Boulder has been able to burn our flag and all our beliefs with it, and nothing will ever be done about that.

Not to mention, child killers are having a Golden Era in this country. They now have an instruction manual: How to Murder a Child and Sell a Book.

2. Midnight_Wolf

Midnight_Wolf Member

Reading at the swamp yet again. I know, take me out and shoot me. Mame is now questioning Fleets DNA. It was inconclusive. Oh Lord, that mouth piece never shuts up. As in the words of Patsy. Help me Jeeeeezzzzuuuuusssss.

Old Mame just doesn't quit does she? She won't be happy until she runs Fleet
    White into the ground. Did Fleet turn down an interview, or what? What a :(:(:(:(y loser, wanna be reporter, hir is. But I am glad to say, at least her spewings are confined to the swamp. No one else would have her. Oh, shucky darn.

Midnight_Wolf

3. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Note the thread for Messages to Mary Lacey. It appears she has had to resort to creating new members to post supportive messages there :)

Here's a message to supporters of Mary Lacy. Dan Caplis wants to speak to you! He's waiting for someone (anyone) who supports her to phone in. I think he's still waiting.....

4. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Did anyone else notice that mame bought two hats?!

Someone has to talk to her, huh Aspen?! :laughup:

5. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Mary Suma (aka Mame) acts with the obsession and rage of a woman scorned. Sometimes I think Fleet may have turned down more than just an interview.

6. babyboomer

babyboomer Member

Forgive this newbie. Mame? Does she have a board the way Jameson does?

Need a scorecard around here to keep track of all the players! :pop:

7. Midnight_Wolf

Midnight_Wolf Member

I know KK. I really do understand where you are coming from. It is like Boulder is a little state unto itself. It feels it has to answer to no one. But c'mon has anyone really made Boulder answer to anything? Maybe it is a state unto itself. God Knows no one outside(and inside) the state of Colorado readily responded to the murder of JonBenet. Why did the people of Boulder hide there heads in the sand, and not question this case more? Why did the people of Boulder take NO INTEREST in this case? I can't figure that out.

When you have the answers to above questions, please let me know.

I have never seen a more uninterested town in my whole life. Is anyone alive in Boulder? Just askin.

8. RiverRat

May I have the honor?

Mary Suma of Colorado is Mame, a self described Internet Reporter. Six years ago she began a horrible smear campaign against the White Family that only stood to benefit the Ramseys.

She trotted out a female version of John Mark Karr, a mentally ill woman that has a history of filing false police reports.......and attempted to do so again. We were there - just like now - to shoot her story out of the water. As a result, Mary Suma is standing alone at jamesons, her support system that had once worked with her no longer looks her way.

And look at us. I think that it worked out quite well in the end.

9. koldkase

Well done, RR. :grouphug:

10. RiverRat

Thanks KK

Hero Henchmen Ride Again!!!! :knight:

11. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

You are an honorable woman, RR. :rolling:

12. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

Another thing Mame kept on touting besides the Krebs fraud, was that she had "inside" sources who told her that the fingernail clippings contained plentiful "defensive DNA" as in flesh.

We all know how false this was now!

13. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Here we go...It has begun

The fun never ends..... Just for you KK and you too RR Ready?

Is she always this full of chit? :loser:

Seems the bus is gaining speed

14. South

South Member

Mame and her little band of demons blew up the last forum where many of us were before forums for Justice came to be. Thank goodness Tricia and the mods keep the crazies at bay here.

15. RiverRat

Very funny, WY.....I knew someone would pick that up and run with it - but you?! Ohhhhh the heartbreak!

And yes, the flesh. That was also from Mary Suma's same Unreliable source that she is apparently still getting paid/laid to believe......

16. koldkase

I know. I saw her say the VERY SAME THING just days ago: "defensive flesh under the fingernails."

What the H E L L is defensive flesh? It sounds nasty. Like something Nancy Krebs would have.... :yuck:

17. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

... Not ALL the crazies, South. I slipped in the back door in disguise :D

...YumYum

18. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

Krebs has OFFENSIVE flesh ... not "defensive" flesh

:rs:

...YumYum

19. RiverRat

Offensive indeed.....considering that those were not stun gun burns. :yuck:

20. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

And with vicious unjustified attacks....but then again that's lying mame.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice