Responding to E-mail

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Jayelles, Aug 31, 2006.

1. wombat

wombat Member

Funny - sick! :devil:

2. heymom

heymom Member

Totally agree. Now that I see the photo larger, it appears to be a woman who is "grieving." I have see this before. Maybe it's a Southern gesture. If there is any choking going on, it's supposed to be choking of the emotions. It's so hard for me to explain, but there is a gestalt about the gesture that I understand. It's false in Paty's case, and the camera has picked that up, as usual. In this case, it was probably unconscious on her part, but the mind shows all sorts of clues if you know how to look for them.

*Edited to add that in the first photo, she appears to be smiling and is pleased at something on the headstone - either the little chotchkas placed there or the inscription. It's the emotion "being touched." The second photo is "remembering," looking off into the distance while thinking of JonBenet.

Heymom

3. Cookie

Cookie Member

I Find It Interesting

I find it interesting that PR appears to be gasping for breath in this photo and that BOTH hands encircle her throat. Very garrote-like/strangle/like. Hmmmmmmm.

4. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

I am the messenger. I guess I'll keep any more e-mails that I receive to myself.

5. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

As RiverRat has stated before, Patsy just can't stop confessing.

6. Pearlsim

Pearlsim FFJ Senior Member

I do think an identifying tag below the pic might help simply because that picture does NOT look like Patsy, even when it's blown up bigger size. Actually, in the one pose, her hair looks uncharacteristically non-coiffed, stringy and well....even greasy. Rather like someone else who might have a tendency to slobber over JonBenet's grave for a photo-op.

The picture is striking because it clearly shows Patsy's sense of "look at me" melodramatics. And, as Cookie and Tricia stated, there's something very, very telling in that need of Patsy's to keep confessing and/or acting out the strangulation aspects of JonBenet's murder.

I see no reason for RiverRat to take the photo off...but a tag underneath will insure that anyone seeing the picture does realize this is JonBenet's mother...once again making her daughter's murder all about her pitiful self.

7. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Thank you. You totally caught me off guard by making a thread out about this instead of just informing the person in email that it was not me in the photo......as I would have done for you if someone emailed me about your panties. But since this conversation is out for all to see.........

I am NEVER changing the picture. Ever. Add a tag to clear up whatever confusion, that is fine with me - take away my Senior Member tag and clarify that it is Patsy, please and thank you to whoever can do that for US.

8. cindysnow3

cindysnow3 Member

IMO I feel if the press comes here to find info about the case, they may otherwise not have, most have probably already seen this photo. It has been in circulation for almost 10 years. I saw the photo long before I ever even started reading forum boards which has been years.

9. heymom

heymom Member

Previous "confessions???"

Has Patsy "confessed" in some way before this photo? Please, someone point me in the right direction. Thank you so much.

Heymom

10. RiverRat

There

Everybody happy now?

Attached Files:

11. Cookie

Cookie Member

Confession

Heymom,

Review the ransom note. It holds some amazing confessions. To help clarify, try to get a copy of Andrew Hodges's two books, A Mother Gone Bad and Who Will Speak For JonBenet. Great reading. It is extremely insightful.

12. RiverRat

And since everyone else weighed in, I suppose I ought to.

Look at that face, that is not a cough, sneeze, grimmace or whatever.......that is a Mom looking down at her child and saying "Ohh, look how cute she is!!!" Regardless of the fact that Baby Girl is six feet under that slab - it is still about about the VISUAL that mattered to Patsy Ramsey. It is Not my fault that some still close their eyes to the sight nor did I arrangement the appointment with the press to have that picture taken.

Do NOT Ever take me to task for Patsy's actions - this Rat won't board that bus.

This is the Last Resort Forum - not here to discuss Who Did it - those forums are a Dime a Dozen and can be used to reach the level we are. Use Google instead of bugging me if you are not ready to ride the Karma Train.

:rant:

Attached Files:

13. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

I have both of these books and found his look into John and Patsy's psyches pretty compelling. Dr. Hodges and I corresponded a few times via snail mail regarding our insights.

-Tea

14. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

I don't think that photo is Patsy "confessing" or "coughing". If you look at the larger version of the photo, you can see Patsy is looking at the cute little ornaments and teddy bear people left on JonBenet's grave. That gave drama queen Patsy the chance to ham it up for the camera and act like she's gasping at the gesture of kindness people made by leaving the ornamentation.

Just another "Look what a great person I am!" day in the life of Patsy Ramsey.

15. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

B-I-N-G-O !!!!!

16. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

How do you have a computer and gmail but not a regular email addy?

17. RiverRat

Anything seems to bee possible these days, Free.

Attached Files:

18. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I don't know what this fascination is that she has with her neck. In both pictures shown on this thread, there are one or two hands at her neck.

Maybe she was trying to hold her head on.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2006
  19. RiverRat

That's my runner-up - and only one - theory!

Attached Files:

20. Cookie

Cookie Member

Wy

You just crack me up! :martini: :martini: :martini:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice