Tricia Griffith on Inside Edition, August 31st

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Aug 30, 2006.

1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

OMG!! What a let down!!

They interviewed someone from Jameson's forum, let her say the Ramseys didn't do it and showed her crying about it.

They didn't show one thing I said about the Ramseys, Tracey, the Bloomies, NOTHING...

It was fluff. Pure fluff.

2. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I was afraid they'd pull this chit, Tricia. They want the drama, not the truth.

Maybe they'll show more on tomorrow's show?

BTW, we should all e-mail Inside Edition and tell them not to waste any more of Tricia's valuable time with their fluff pieces. They can find a whole bunch of fruitloops at jameson's forum, since that's what they seem to want.

3. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Tell the story now and show them why.........duh..........

4. RiverRat

Tricia

You did not fit the angle they were looking for and stood your ground, woman, you rock instead of baking bread....remember?!

5. MlazyV

MlazyV Banned for Stupidity

I didn't think it was that bad. You were shown as pro-active versus re-active, like the crybaby lady from Arizona. Any guesses who that was?

you reminded me of Bonnie Hunt.

6. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

It's saying on my tv Inside Edition is going to be about Different Strokes tonite.

If it was about the obsessed, jameson deserved to be on. :jclap:

7. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Here is what happened.

The producer asked me if I worked outside the home. I said yes.

I then left the room to finish getting ready.

What the producer and the reporter didn't know is that I could hear them talking. I heard the producer say.."housewife...stay at home mom...obsessed."

I walked back in and told them I heard what they said and explained they were way off base.

The producer apologized.

This was at my cousin's house in L.A. My cousin's grown daughters were there as well.

One of them came up to me and said, "The producer asked me to get an ironing board for you to stand behind and asked if we had a bed we could show you making."

Ok...now I was :(:(:(:(ed. Not that being a stay at home mom and doing housework is easy..it's not. I am terrible at staying at home and working. It was the implication they were trying to make.

I refused to do any of this of course.

I spend a good hour going over Ramsey/Tracey and that whole thing, yet they show NOTHING...Arrgghh.

Ok, I had a call from the Rocky Mountain News today. Todd Hartman. He is doing a story on Tracey...You know what he asked me??

"Aren't you and the people on your forum basically doing the same thing as Tracey is in his documentarys?"

LOL.

Anyway, I have a feeling the RMN is going to be very sympathetic to Tracey.

8. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Oh well what can one expect from inside edition?

Tabloid journalism...which is why I never watch them.

Tricia you did great and the producer is a real jerk!

9. tylin

tylin Banned

Tricia,
    Don't feel bad...you've kicked butt on all the others shows you've been on. :highfive: Inside Edition is simply a tabloid show. Don't let that one show get you down.

10. RiverRat

Tricia......come here......closer......closer......

:fishslap:

I just watched the show and once again........sheer prefection. I expect no less....and am never dissappointed.

11. cindysnow3

cindysnow3 Member

Please don't use that hat Jayelles.. That is my daughters online name it would be so akward here on this forum Lol Our last name is "Snow" so my children also use the "Snow" in their Usernames Ex... Snowman, Snowbird, and Snowflake lol. :abnormal:

12. amster

amster Member

I knew Hartman would be a :snake:

And he's obviously got FFJ confused with that BB place. It's that pond scum site where innocent people are accused of murder! The Ramseys, Mr. Hartman, are SUSPECTS!

:rs:

13. Elle

Elle Member

I missed it Tricia! I was thinking 8:00 pm and IE is on at 7:00 pm I'll have to rely on Why_Nut.

Tricia, I am so sorry you were misled by Inside Edition, and I'm glad you overheard the producer, and went back and socked it to him. *******!

They weren't upfront when they had a poster from Susan Bennett's forum, and never told you. Despicable!

14. cindysnow3

cindysnow3 Member

How can they even compare the two Tricia is beyond me. :rage:

15. Elle

Elle Member

QUOTE=cindysnow3]Please don't use that hat Jayelles.. That is my daughters online name it would be so akward here on this forum Lol Our last name is "Snow" so my children also use the "Snow" in their Usernames Ex... Snowman, Snowbird, and Snowflake lol. :abnormal:[/QUOTE]
    There is also another snowflake on here already Cindy.

While we're on the subject of hats, does anyone else here think that Yum Yum is "sloppy plopper? His avatar looks like the guy Yum Yum had as an avatar with a blonde wig? :) Ghastly!

Don't be offended Yum Yum, you have a long list posted of all the hats you have used on the boards. I thought the only one who did this was Susan Bennett (?).

I was so sure this sloppy fellow was you too. :)

16. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

They wanted you to be behind an ironing board? Or making a bed? How :del: insulting. I had forgotten Tracey worked for RMN at one time.

But, it was on! You were great, Tricia! It showed FFJ's accomplishments.

And, well ~~~ Ashley, wasn't it? Crying. I might cry too if all I had to look forward to was the bb swamp. Poor thing.

17. ACandyRose

ACandyRose Super Moderator

Omg !!

LOL, OMG, they wanted you to stand behind an ironing board and also be making bed !! Geeze, who irons these days anyway?

These people were looking for their obsessed housewife story. Geeze, what idiots. Sorry you had to go through that Tricia but you stood their ground. I'm surprised they didn't want your son hanging on your leg with his finger in his mouth or for you to put some rollers in your hair !

This is too funny and a waste of time.

18. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Off-Topic to Elle

The avatar of Ploppy Slopper depicts Lord Flashheart from the Black Adder comedy series.

http://cc.ysu.edu/~sattardo/tv/byrne.htm

Some of Flashheart's characteristics could also be attributed to Yum-Yum (aka Curious, Robin, Dimwit, among other personae).

19. Mandarin

Mandarin Member

What Sneaks!

Tricia, you know, I kinda thought Norville would pull that stunt, because many a time, I have wanted to throw a glass vase at my TV whenever she discussed the Jonbenet homicide.

She was ALWAYS an Intruder Did It supporter. I never ever heard her waver from that.

The only reason I watched her tonight was because you were going to be on.

I'm not surprised to hear what was going on behind the scene, e.g. trying to set you up as some sort of obsessed housewife.

Didn't work .... you put a sock in it .... Bravo!

BTW, wonder if they gave that numskull from Jam's site an onion, so that she could cry on que.

As they say, the fix was in .... but one good thing, at least they didn't send Jamison .... they knew better.

Do you know this poster that was featured on Inside Edition? Funny, I don't remember them mentioning a specific website, but the name of your Forum was highlighted very well.

Keep on smelling the roses Trish, but do be careful and watch out for the prycks.

May I add, that you are very well suited to doing TV - not a nervous twitch or tear in sight. Why can't Nancy have someone on each night like you, instead of JMK's e-mail wench pal, Hutchens. God, she makes me sick.

Regards,
    Mandarin

20. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

I think the poster was "Ashley" from Jamesons forum.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice